Welcome to the Philippines

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Meanwhile in Korea, the next day. B1A4 woke up except for Sandeul. Since Jinyoung was the leader, he should be the one responsible in waking up s.

 

Sandeul. Wake up. Schedule later.”

I don't want to go. My body aches.” He said then covered his face with blanket.

 

Jinyoung knew what he was going through but then he should also think of his career also. He tried to wake him up again because their manager should see them all awake when he checked B1A4. “Sandeul! Wake up now. Don't be a stubborn like a kid. Do you think Rin wants to see you like that? Acting like you don't want to be an idol anymore. Tss.” Jinyoung scared him so he would get up.

 

He heard your name again then he remembered something.

 

CD, right! THE CD!” Sandeul shouted then find that thing.

CD? What CD?” Jinyoung wondered and just left Sandeul in the room since he already get up then took a bath.

 

As Sandeul was finding the CD, CNU knocked on the door. “YAH! Sandeul! Take a bath now. Manager hyung will come in awhile! HARDHEADED!” At last, Sandeul found the CD then he went out of the room, took a bath then prepare. He was really not in the mood for anything that day but he would just do it all for you.

 

On their trip to their schedule, Sandeul just bought his laptop so he could check whatever was on the CD you gave. He was so curious then the others were so clueless why. Unfortunately, he fell asleep on the trip so he didn't check what's on it. They arrived on theirs schedule and started. Back on the Philippines, your mom wake you up and Hee Jin also. She told the two of you to prepare because you will all check out from the hotel.

 

Huh? Where will we stay? Did you already found an apartment?” You asked.

We'll gonna meet my friend here who also lived here on the Philippines 2 years ago. I think you have met her but you're still young at that time so you would not remember her.”

Mrs. Woo? Should I come with you? But if now, I will just stay here on the hotel and just check out when I find an apartment to stay on.” Hee Jin said.

Aniyo, Hee Jin! Ofcourse, you will come with us. You're also my daughter so why need to go away from us. My friend knew that we're three! Don't worry.”

Ah, thank you so much, Mrs. Woo!” Hee Jin bowed multiple times to your mom as you laughed.

Call me umma also! Kkkkkkk.” Your mom laughed then started preparing.

 

Two hours had passed and your mom reminded you to get all your things now because her friend would be on the lobby of the hotel in awhile. She will fetch you since you all didn't know the places on Manila, the capital city of the Philippines. You then went down of the hotel then checked out. You sat on the couch first as you watched the people going in and out of the hotel. Trying to recognize the features of the Filipinos.

 

Hee Jin! I like their skin color! Let's get tanned!” You suggested to her.

Get tanned? We should do it on summer not on the winter season. Okay?”

Plan destroyer. Okay then!” You pouted as you mumbled words.

 

You suddenly received greeting from the Filipinos. “Oh! Koreans! Welcome to the Philippines!” One guy said. The two of you just bowed to them and gave him a smile. Then your mom called the two of you and you saw her with a woman who's the same age as he you thought. You both rushed to them and bowed to the woman. She's a Korean also. Good thing!

 

Annyeong haseyo. Chae Rin-imnida and she's my bestfriend Hee Jin.”

Annyeong haseyo. Hee Jin-imnida!”

 

The woman greeted the two of you also and gave you a bright smile. “Girls! She's my friend since then. She's Mrs. Seo. Chae Rin, do your remember her?” You moved your head from left to right to say no. “Omo! Chae Rin! You have a twin brother, right? Aigoo! I remember you also now! “ You shyly laughed and nodded. Then Mrs. Seo told all of you to stay infront of the hotel while waiting for the van to fetch you.

 

The van arrived and you all went inside. On your trip, the four of you get along very well with each other despite of the s. You kept laughing and laughing as Hee Jin tried to get a funny atmosphere. You suddenly thought of Sandeul again. Maybe he's on their schedule now and making other people believe on their talents. You were in deep thought again all through out the trip.

 

At last you arrived at Mrs. Seo's house. It's quite big for her. You didn't even thought that he might be staying with her husband or children. She let the three of you in. The house looks great. You complimented Mrs. Seo for that. Suddenly, she called someone causing you to look at Hee Jin with an who-is-she-calling look.

 

Kyeongmin-ah! You go downstairs. They are here already!” You then saw a guy going down on the stairs with a smile on his face. “Woah! He looks so happy to see us, right Rin? But I can't see clearly his face because of my poor eyesight!” Hee Jin whispered. “Shut up, Hee Jin! You're so overjoyed.” As you nudged her.

 

Then the guy was suddenly standing infront of you.

 

Mrs. Woo, Chae Rin, Hee Jin! He is my only child, Kyeongmin.” Mrs. Seo said.

Ne. Annyeong haseyo! Kyeongmin-imnida! Nice meeting you. 93-liner.” He bowed 15 degrees as he introduced himself.

 

Then suddenly Hee Jin went near him and started poking his cheeks multiple times and messing up his soft, bouncy brown hair. “Aegyo! Kyeopta! Kyeongmin-ssi! You're so cute!” You felt so embarrassed because of Hee Jin so you pulled him away and apologized to Kyeongmin. You gave Hee Jin a death glare for acting like that. You also apologized to Mrs. Seo.

 

It's okay! Omo! Are you my noonas?” He giggly said.

This cute dongsaeng!” You thought as you slightly nodded. When he knew that, he suddenly hugged you and you're like, “Woah! What's with this guy?!”

 

Then Mrs. Seo led you upstairs as she guided you to your rooms. She said that they have 2 rooms that were vacant. She suggested that your mom will sleep alone on one room while you and Hee Jin will sleep together. You nodded and thanked Mrs. Seo again for accommodating you. You found out that the room next to yours is Kyeongmin's. You and Hee Jin went inside your room to start unpacking your luggage. You stayed asquiet as you can as you do your business. You just remembered your phone. “Yeah! My phone!!” You quickly searched for it then you were about to turned it on.

 

RIN! Don't turn it on. We should get a PH sim card first!” You frowned and just followed her but you just wanted to check if Sandeul sent you a message last night. Thinking about him again, right?” You didn't answer her and just laid down on the bed and faced the opposite side. Then she sat beside you and rubbed your back. “It's okay my chingu. It's normal to miss him and think of him. You will be used to it as time goes by.” You still didn't react on what she said but you felt even more sad and pain, You then get up and left Hee Jin on the room first then went downstairs.

 

You heard a familiar song coming from the television. You went to where you heard it then you saw B1A4 performing My Love on M! Countdown. You froze on your spot as you started at the television. Sandeul, you saw Sandeul again, you heard his sweet voice. You saw his eyesmile but he kinda look pale compared to his performances before.”Why?” You started to get bothered and your eyes became watery as you stood still on your position. You haven't noticed that the one watching was Kyeongmin and he was staring at you like ages since he wondered why you acted like that by watching that group.

 

Noona! Chae Rin noona! You sit here if you want to watch. Feel at ho----OMO! Why you crying? Stoooop, noona!” He then dragged you and let you sit on the sofa.

Noona, why? What's wrong?” he asked again. “Oh, huh?” You quickly wiped your tears. “Ah,. I'll go back upstairs.”

Noona! My class tomorrow will end at 1pm. Do you want to come to our university? And I will tour you there and you might consider studying there.” He winked at you. You thought for it in a while then you nodded but you asked him how you will go there.

I will let Umma bring you to my university at 1pm. Tell Hee Jin noona to come also so you won't be alone. Kkkkkk?” He told you with his bringht smile. You nodded and smiled back.

Yah! Kyeongmin-ah. You look like someone, wait. Let me think first....” You suddenly squealed causing Hee Jin to go out of the room to check you. She just saw you talking to Kyeongmin and she smiled. “This is better, Rin, than to think of Sandeul all the time in Korea.” She uttered.

 

Back to you, you were poking Kyeongmin's cheek.

 

Kyeongmin-ah. You look like Kevin Woo of U-Kiss! Ah-kyeopta!” You kept on pinching his cheek. You found him so cute because of that. Then Mrs. Seo called you for dinner , you told her that you'll just call Hee Jin.

 

Chingu! C'mon, let's have dinner with them.” You invited her.

Rin. You know what? You look so happy with Kyeongmin.” She smiled then you got shocked on what she said. You just stared at her and trying to process her statement.

Hee Jin! Let's eat.” You headed to the dining area.

 

Hee Jin followed you in a while. You all started eating and just remained quiet while Hee Jin, your umma, Mrs. Seo and Kyeongmin were sharing different stories. After that, you excused yourself then went back to your room. You opened your laptop and checked B1A4's schedule. Then you wondered if Sandeul already watched your video message. He might not because you thought that he's mad at you for leaving him like that. You sighed then Hee Jin popped out.

 

Rin! Mrs. Seo brought us sim cards to us!” You quickly grabbed it from her and use it. You missed your phone. You switched it one, “Junghwan!” you uttered. Hee Jin looked at you with her worried face. She found out that the wall paper of your iPhone was the photo of you and Sandeul. “Yah! We're just one day here on the Philippines. What more the next days, weeks, months and maybe years?”

I might die so you better monitor me.” She suddenly shut as she heard what you said.


 


 


 



 

Do you like it you?

Sandeul's left out now. ;(