TEEN TOP

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Around 1AM, you suddenly woke up. You took your phone and suddenly remembered Sandeul's dad. You decided to send a message.

 

To Junghwan :)

Junghwan-i. You haven't told me about your appa. I want to meet him before I left Seoul.

 

You were not expecting for any reply because of the time so you decidedtogo back to sleep but then your phone beeped. It's a message from him.

 

From Junghwan :)

He's singing in heaven babe. :(

 

The moment you received that message, you suddenly wondered why was the message like that. Dialled his number.

 

Babeeee. Tell me!”

About appa?” He sighed.

Appa is such a good dad to me. Not that I am bias but he really is. He loves to sing like me, we used to sing together back then. He was so cheerful as me.”

Where is he?”

He's gone.”

Where did he go?”

He died when I was accepted to be a trainee of WM. I promise to him that I will debut very soon and be a singer and that's why I am happy that this happened. I miss appa.”

 

Instead of him who should be crying, you were the one who cried and couldn't even talk properly. “Don't cry. I know everyone around me will leave me.” He said that. You didn't respond on what he said and just covered your mouth while crying even more. “I-I wil...hang up now. Sandeul.” You quickly get off of the bed and ran to Zico who is asleep. You hugged him feels like asking to comfort you. He woke up when he felt tears on his milky skin.

 

Rin. Waeyo?”

Zico. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to leave umma and appa.

What are you saying?”

I don't want to leave everyone. I don't want to leave Junghwan!”

Shhh. Why are you saying that. Stop. You will not definitely leave us. Will you stop crying?”

I don't want to leave him, Zico. Noo. How do I get this illness? Why me? Why?”

 

Zico can't even answer your question and just hugged you so tight. “Rin, you better rest now. Stop thinking of that things. Rest now 'coz we're going home later his morning.” When you woke up, Zico told you that you were going home and a bit excited. When you arrived home, Zico didn't want to attend his schedule but then you forced him that you were really okay. No choice so so he left you at home alone.

 

Ugh. I will go back to the Philippines next week. What now?”

 

You sighed and just cooked food to eat. You had nothing to do at home so you just decided to go out and do malling because you were bored. You took a bath, prepared then headed to the mall without telling anyone since you knew that they will not allow you. When you were in the cab, your mind changed and you suddenly wanted to visit TOP U, you you instructed the cab driver to go there instead. When you arrived there, you then realized that you were missing it also. You headed inside the campus and there was a banner there for a special performance.

 

WOAH. TEEN TOP WILL PERFORM LATER. Good thing, I am here! The pride of TOP U!”

 

You then saw crowd and followed all of them,you tried everything so you could at least go to the nearest possible place on stage so they can see you. You were successful on that. Then they started coming out one by one and they looked so happy and bright as usual.

 

LEE BYUNGHUN, CHOI JONGHYUN, LEE CHANHEE, YOO CHANGHYUN, BANG MINSOO, AHN DANIEL, TEEN TOP”

 

You shouted their real names. “NOONA?” Changjo noticed you. You waved at Changjo and the others noticed you also. They looked so happier to see you again especially L.Joe. Their performance lasted for almost one hour. When their performance ended, you just waited for them to proceed backstage before you went away. People started to disappear, suddenly, someone grabbed your wrist, you checked who it was. Chunji.

 

Noona! Wait!” You smiled at him then he led you backstage. You also saw their manager.

Chae Rin-ah. Nice seeing you again. How are you?”

I'm good oppa! Your kids are forever great huh.”

 

You both laughed. You then headed back to TEEN TOP. They gave you a group hug. They kept on asking how are you but you couldn't tell them the truth since you don't want them t get worried. “I'm okay. We're having our sembreak that's why I got the chance to go back to Korea.”

 

They were so glad to hear that but then they needed to go to their next activity. Oh! You all go and take care. Always bring out the best huh. Fighting!” Then you sang their latest song which made them all giggled. “YA! I'm gonna miss you so much.” Then you watched them leave, L.Joe was the last one to go out.

 

L.JOE! FOR A WHILE!” He turned back and gave him a hug. It made him blushed again but the knew that something's not usual. “Byunghun-ah. Will you miss me if I'll be gone?” He answered, “OF COURSE. I love you so much, you know that.” Your heart melted. “Byunghun, I will miss you so much! Be healthy and tell it to others also. Okay, go now.”

 

You broke the hug and gave him a sweet smile and he left while in deep thinking. You just decided to go home after that and rested.