Don't Tell Her

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

A week had passed and you need to see Sandeul's mom again for the results of your medical check-up. You tried to make an excuse to your mom that you could not get it since you were finishing a project. In result, your mom was the one who went to Mrs. Lee. Good thing, there was no other patients yet so your mom immediately went inside.

 

Good morning, Dr. Lee.”

Oh, good morning, Mrs. Woo. Ah, where's Chae Rin?”

She needs to finish something for school. Yeah.”

Ah, okay. Here's the result. Take a look first then I will explain. Be calm.”

Huh? Okay.” Then your mom opened it and she tried to understand what was written on the paper. All she see is positive, positive and positive. She became nervous on what it is.

 

Chae Rin told me that she was experiencing major headache, nausea and dizziness. She sometimes vomit and she told me that her eyesight is becoming poorer and poorer and her other senses are starting to fail. She passed out for some times.” Her mom was in state of shock when she heard that because you never tell her anything about your health condition.

 

Chae Rin has this symptoms of a dangerous illness but we need to conduct further examinations and tests to be sure if she really is positive for that.” Your mom couldn't react on what she heard. Your happy face was on your mom's mind that time.

 

Mrs. Woo. Are you okau?” She didn't respond until someone called her. She took her phone and excused for awhile. Her eyes widened when she heard the person talking on the line. That was Hee Jin and she was in panic. “Umma. Rin is at the emergency room now. She told me that she was experiencing headache and it was extreme. She was almost shouting in pain. Umma. Go here. I am scared.” Hee Jin was really trembling in fear. “Okay, I will go now. Tell her that I am coming.” She dropped the call and started to tear up. “Dr. Lee, Rin was rushed to the emergency room. Can you come with me? Please!” She nodded ans they both rushed on where you are. They arrived at the emergency room and they saw you crying and shouting in pain. You were trying to pull your hair with your hands. Your mom rushed to you as the doctor injected pain reliever.

 

Umma is here. Shhh.” She hold your hand and then you saw Mrs. Lee. You suddenly realized that if she saw you like that, she might tell it to Sandeul and you did not want him to worry. So you tried to talk to your mom. “Umma. Please call Dr. Lee, I need to tell her something.' So your mom called her. “Umma. Please do not tell this to Junghwan. Please.” Even though she did not want to , she chose to follow you. An hour had passed and you headache was a bit gone and you fell asleep, Mrs. Lee talked to your mom again.

 

Mrs. Woo. This weekend, let's start the different tests for her, huh. So we could really know if she has that disease.”

Tell me what disease is that. Is it curable?”

It still depends.”

 

She just sighed and stayed beside you while you were asleep. When you woke up, your mom and Hee Jin brought you home immediately. When you got home, your mom asked Hee Jin to come on her room.

 

Hee Jin. I need to tell you something about Rin.”

What is it,umma?”

She is sick and she needs further tests to determine that illness. Please don't try to show your weakness to her and don't tell her about it yet. Please.”

 

Hee Jin was so dumbfounded and did not know how to react. All she was thinking is for you to get well very soon. The next day, you felt a little bit okay so your mom told you that you'll be going to the hospital again for further check-up.

 

Waeyo? What happened to the results? Am I sick?” You curiously asked.

Andwae. You just need to be checked up again to be safe that you are really okay. Kaja?” You just nodded, prepared then headed to the university hospital.

 

You met Sandeul's mom again because she's your doctor. You started the follow-up check up and laboratory tests and everything. You found it weird since your mom told you that you were okay. You continued with the tests. After few hours, everything was finished. You thanked Mrs. Lee for that and went out of the room while your mom stayed inside for a while.

 

Dr. Lee, don't tell Chae Rin about her illness. I will be the one to do it, it is not the right time yet since she has been thinking of so many things this past few months. Please.” Your mom begged.

Okay but be sure to tell her so she she could prepare. Ah, Mrs. Woo, don't be shock on what will I say. Ah.. I am Lee Junghwan's mom.”

Junghwan? Sandeul?”

 

She nodded and started telling the story on you and her met. She also told your mom the time when you were about to meet her at the mall. Your mom couldn't believe the coincidence that was happening. “You could not believe right? I could not believe also. I feel pity for the two. We can't do anything. Chae Rin will be my special patient and I will do everything.”

 

Your mom nodded and thanked her also. She went out and went home with you. You felt so tired again so you stayed on your bed and Hee Jin was out for her english class. Someone went inside your room. “Noona?” You saw Kyeongmin with a bright smile. He was holding a chocolate bar and a blue rose. He went near and gave it to you.

 

For me?” You asked and he quickly nodded.

Ah. Thank you, Kyeongmin-ah. You are so sweet.”

Noona you sick? I am so worried for you. You want to go out?”

Noona is not sick of course. I am healthier than you. Maybe next time, I'm a bit tired. I get tired easily, I dunno why. Getting old, I think?” You both laughed on what you said and he shared stories about school and other things. He is such a good atmosphere maker.

 

Noona. You want ramyeon?”

You'll cook for me?” He nodded and went downstairs. You just rested and laid down your on your bed. 20 minutes have passed and he's back.

 

Noona. Ramyeon with egg plus a glass of milk.”

Thank you~dongsaengy.” You took the chopstick but you failed. You just laughed and tried to take it again. He was observing you.

My eyes. Oh!”

 

You started eating and he was just staring at you.

 

Is this the same ramyeon that we eat?”

Yes, why?”

It doesn't taste the same.”

What? I just ate one yesterday, noona.”

No, no. Taste this.” You fed him then waited for his reaction if it will match yours.

NOONA. It's still the same. What are you saying?” He screamed.

No. It's not! I am not fooling you!”

Just finish that.” You had no choice.

 

After few minutes, the bowl was empty. You told him to stay on your room for a while and you will just go to the bathroom. He nodded and just watch you went out of the room.

 

Double vision? What the!”You thought again as you find your way out.

NOONA WATCH O-----

BLAG!” the sound of your interaction with the wall.

Ouch!”

Noona. What are you doing? Can't you see it's a wall not a doorway!”

I don't know.” The you pointed the wall since you had double vision.

Noona! Here's the doorway. What's happening to you? Ah, let's have a high five c'mon!” He raised his hand and you gave him one but your hands didn't met.

Noona, what's happening to you?” He became worried and helped you get up. You just did not answer and tried to walk out of the room but then your knees felt so weak and you fell on the floor again. Good thing, Kyeongmin was still there.

Noona. You better rest.”

 

He guided you back on your bed and started analyzing what's happening to you. The sudden changes in your personality, you were very far from the jolly Chae Rin he met before. Before, when you had problems with Sandeul, you could still faked a smile so no one could notice but then you were always depressed.

 

On Korea, after B1A4 schedule, Sandeul was called by the CEO of WM Ent. While the boys were just waiting outside the office. Sandeul went inside and greeted their boss.

 

Sandeul. I did not like your performance this past few days. Your manager reported to me that you are not always in the mood for activities or rehearsals. I let him monitor you and I watched your performances.”

Sorry, Mr. CEO. I will work hard again.” Sandeul bowed his head.

Sandeul, if you have personal problems, don't let it hinder your career. Try to separate it from your work as an idol. Remember that a mistake of one member burdens the whole group.” The CEO told Sandeul how disappointed he was to him and Sandeul had no choice but to accept it. He stood up, bowed to the CEO and went out of the office keeping his head down. They all went back to their dorm and Sandeul directly went to bed.

 

Hyung. What do you think happened?” Baro asked the leader.

Saying how disappointed he is to him.” Jinyoung said.

How did you know?”

It is my responsibility to observe all of you. Sandeul's performances are kinda a failure. I am not being harsh but it's true.”

I agree. CNU second the motion.

Okay. Let's sleep now.” The maknae suggested.


 


 



 

Sorry for the slow updates, ! :( 

And it's getting boring even if you don't tell it to me.

I have been busywith school but I'm trying to updates my fanfic.

Thanks for reading. Comments please. Subscribers, I love you. Readers, thanks!