I miss you Zico and Appa

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

What? OMO. WOO JIHO, your twin is here. Ppalli.”

 

The rest of the members shifted their looks to Jaehyo, you and Kyeongmin. Zico at last saw you and you just spread your arms for him.

 

RIN!” He rushed and hugged you. You kept on telling you how much he missed you and you did the same. You were a bit teary-eyed.

I have something for you and for BLOCK B!”

Something or someone?” He pretended to cough as he looked at Kyeongmin.

Oh. Annyeong haseyo, hyung. Kyeongmin-imnida.” He bowed at him.

Yeah. He's Kyeongmin. Mrs. Seo's son.”

What? Is that you, Kyeongmin? Grown up man. Uljjang! The last last time we met was when I was only 11 and you're 10.”

Uh? Excuse me. You have met him then me I just met him last year.”

Yes, since we're guys we get along very well and you were always not at the house when they visit us back then.” You rolled eyes then they all laughed at you. You gave them your presents and the food.

 

Noona! Do I look cuter?” P.O. Asked you.

 

You nodded with a reassuring smile as he fed you with the food. Conversation like that started.

 

Zico, I let Kyeongmin used my room and I will use yours.”

YAH! Where will I sleep?”

OMO. You going home tonight?”

Yeah. I will stay there until you fly back to PH.”

Okay. Then I will just sleep together with Kyeongmin in my room.” you gave him a smirk.

NO. YOU SLEEP WITH ME. YOU WANT TO DIE? How dare you decide to sleep with a guy not related by blood to you?” You rolled eyes again then after that you went home.

 

You then cooked food for dinner to surprise your dad. Kyeongmin helped you while Zico was taking his rest first. You suddenly saw a paper with a number and it was Mrs Lee's. You decided to call her.

 

Anyeong haseyo, Mrs. Lee. Woo Chae Rin here.”

Oh? Good thing you already called. I am waiting for you. We'll go at their dorm tomorrow evening huh. Be prepared. We'll gonna explain everything.

Ne, Mrs. L----”

Call me umma!

Huh. Ah, o-okay? Umma, I am nervous. What if he will not listen to me?”

We'll see tomorrow.” You bid goodbye to her then ended the call.

 

Later on you heard a sound of the car and it means that your dad is coming. You quickly woke up Zico while Kyeongmin was on the window checking your dad.

 

Noona. Faster!” Then Kyeogmin turned off the light before you even reached the last step of the stairs. “!#@$#%$” You slipped yeah.

Aigooo. Ouch. Wait, Kyeongmin don't turn on the lights. I'm okay here.”

 

Then your dad finally opened the door, your tried to searc for him and you forgot that your eyesight was becoming poorer. Good thing you hugged the right person.

 

APPA!” You shouted then Kyeongmin turned the lights on. Feeling so shock, you dad wasn't able to hug back. Zico was forever laughing and Kyeongmin too, as usual.

Appa! Aren't you happy to see me?” You pouted and at last he hugged you.

I miss my baby Rin! You look so pale? You okay?” You nodded and you introduced Kyeongmin to him.

Namja chi-----

Ah, no! Mrs' Seo's son.”

Oh. I remember now. Grown up as a pretty boy huh.”

 

Then you invited all of them to eat the dinner you prepared. Tried your best for that and wishing that they will love it and boom. They complimented you for your excellent cooking. “Rin. Your mom told me everything about your schooling there and fighting! Just run to your mom when something happened huh. Appa and Zico always pray for your safety.” you smiled as you continued eating. After that, you prepared your dad's sleeping clothes then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

Goodnight appa. See you tomorrow. You should rest now.”

I want to bond with you!”

Appa. I just have few days here but next time we'll gonna bond plus you still have work tomorrow.”

 

Your dad followed you and went inside his room. You then went down and sat on the living room. Kyeongmin suddenly sat beside you. You took out your iPhone and made a schedule for tomorrow. Go to Infinite's new dorm → Go to Teen Top's dorm →Meet umma at the mall → Got o B1A4's dorm. Kyeongmin rested his head on your shoulder and read what you were typing.

Are you coming with me dongsaengy?” You asked him then gazed at you.

Morning only since I will visit my friends at the afternoon but call me after B1A4 dorm. We will go home together. Call me whatever happen and I won't go home without you.” With his eyes opened very wide, you stuck your tongue out with your eyes closed. He suddenly gave you a kiss on your cheek then he stood up.

 

YAH! Wae did you kiss me? Sandeul hasn't done that to me!”

 

He was just mumbling words and pretended not to hear you.

 

I saw that.” you both froze on your spot as you heard a voice.

I saw that Kyeongmin.” It's Zico's. He was in panic and didn't know what to do.

Hyung. I will go to the room now. Ah-noona. Mian!”

 

He then rushed to your room and locked the door. Zico just laughed on what he acted and sat beside you. “He likes you, right?” You just nodded and smirked. “Well, who doesn't like you? SO what now? Are you going to talk to him tomorrow? What will you say? Will you be in a secret relationship with him?”

 

You sighed, rolled your eyes and shook your head. Zico put his arms around you and, “My baby sister knows what is right that's why I don't need to tell you what to do to. I wish he could accept your explanation.” You did not respond and removed his arms around you then hugged it. “Zico.” Then you pointed your heart. “This can't take the pain anymore. It's so broken since the day I left their dorm.” He took your hand and place it on his chest. “Everything will be fine, Rin. It's such that it's not your time. Oh, you sleep now. You haven't rested since you came here, I think.” Looking on the stairs, he then dragged you going to your room.