Acceptance

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Are you okay now? Rin, I will get your medicine first since you didn't drink last night.” He get up from the bed, took your medicine and gave it to you. Of course, you crank it that time.

 

Rin. I will take you home now. Maybe your dad and Zico are so worried now.”

Junghwan?”

Ne?”

Your mom.”

What about umma?”

She is my doctor?”

What? But wae she didn't tell me about your condition?” He was so shocked.

Because I don't want to and mom also. I want to be the one who'll gonna tell you about it or at least I am with you. “ He frowned.

You want to see B1A4?”

Next time.”

 

He nodded, smiled and then brought you home. When you arrived home, it was just 6am so your dad was still there. Sandeul asked if he could borrow your medicine results and you agreed. Then suddenly, your dad came out of the house. The atmosphere was awkward among the three.

 

An-annyeong haseyo, Mr. Woo. Lee Junghwan-imnida.” He bowed, yeah, he stayed on that position because he was nervous.

Where have you been? Where did you bring my daughter?”

 

Sandeul didn't know that your dad was talking to him. You kicked him softly.

 

Ah. Huh? Ah yeah. Hotel sir!”

WHAT?” Your dad scolded the two of you. You rolled your eyes and gave Sandeul a you-really-do-not-know-how-to-lie-sometimes-face.

 

Go, inside now Chae Rin!” You nodded and followed your dad. Sandeul went back to their dorm. The maknae was the one who welcomed him. “HYUNGDEUL. Sandeul hyung is here.” They all went out of their room.

 

You know what, messaging us is not a crime.” He ignored Jinyoung.

So what happened? Wait, you met up with Hee Jin right? And you didn't go home?”

It's not Hee Jin. It's Chae Rin.”

Really? She surprised you, so sweet!”

Hell yeah.” He coldly said.

What did she say?”

 

Sandeul became irritated so he handed something to the leader and locked himself on your room before.

 

YAH. What the hell is happening with that guy? He should be happy for seeing Chae Rin but look at him!” CNU became annoyed also.

Hyung! Open that document. I am curious.” So Jinyoung followed the maknae, he curiously opened the envelope.

Wait,it's written outside Chae Rin's name.” They all nodded and waited for Jinyoung. He suddenly threw as he saw the writing.

 

Hyung pabo.” Baro said as he picked up the papers. “OMO. That's why! It's all written in English. Ya, hyung! You are the one here who can understand english. Why throw?”

I won't understand the terms since I am not fluent.” But then he tried to read and understand it. His patience was about to lose so he flipped it to the last page.

 

Resulteu-positib.. Beurain tumor- last seutaeji... Get the laptop NOW!”

 

Jinyoung screamed. The maknae got shocked so he panicked and get the laptop. Jinyoung searched what he read on your medical results. Their eyes were all on focus on the article Jinyoung found. “Chae Rin is sick” He said in a low voice. The members got shocked and realized why Sandeul acted that way. They decided to talk to him and comfort him. CNU took the key and open the door and they found Sandeul lying down and staring at the ceiling. He sniffed.

 

Deullie? I know you are not okay.” The eldest said. He get up and they all gathered and sat on the bed and looking at Sandeul. “Why is it like this? I just want to be happy with her but how? When can we be together? This is unfair. I want to meet her again but not with this kind of situation, when she's sick. Wae? Tell me, hyung. I want to loveherand make her happy but how can I do that if-----” Sandeul finally broke down. He really couldn't take what's happening between the two of you.

 

Sandeul. Chae Rin will not leave you. You should be strong for her. She should not see you like this. You should not let her see your weak side. Don't pity on her condition. You should not cry when you are with her.” CNU told him.

Hyung. It's very hard. It is.”

But you should do it. She can still be cured, think of that. That's why she's drinking her medicine and going to the hospital and because she wanted to live longer. And erase this to your mind that she'll leave you again. You are not seriously helping her with that. Instead, go and enjoy her days here in Korea. Chae Rin will not leave you, we know how strong she is. See, when do you see a dying person traveling here? It just means that she's still here. It's just a test for her. You are being negative. Don't be like that. Do what will make her happy. You love her right? That right time will come soon. I am telling you.” Jinyoung expressed.

Fighting!” Baro and Gongchan said in chorus.

 

Sandeul nodded as his hyungs patted his back. They left him in the room for a while to think of some things. That day was bright and he was not busy. He took his phone and messaged you.

 

To Chae Rin :)

I love you.<3

 

He was patiently waiting for a reply so he wasstaring at his phone like forever. Vibrates.

 

From Chae Rin :)

Sorry for what happened. I love you too.

 

The moment he read your text, he smiled and went out of the dorm and B1A4 didn't bother to ask him.