I miss them

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

 

The next day, you were the first one to wake up. Cooked breakfast for them and cleaned the house. At 6:30, your dad woke up and prepared for his work. Then Zico woke up also then Kyeongmin. You all invited them for breakfast. After that your dad went off to work and Zico to hi schedule.

 

Kyeongmin-ah. Shall we start our day?”

I guess so.”

 

Then you both prepared for your schedule that day. You went out then headed to Infinite's new dorm. On your way, you kept on poking your head because you knew that you were messing up with the direction since you haven't visited them since they transferred. Good thing, Kyeongmin was with you. You pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door while playing with your phone.

 

Ah. What can I do for you, mister?” Then you suddenly popped out behind Kyeongmin.

 

Myungsoooooo!”

Aigoo. Chae Rin. YAH! Where have you been? Dashi dorawa!”

You singing? Haha.”

 

Then he let you in and when the members saw you, they gave you a group hug and Kyeongmin was left out. You then introduced him to them then had a little conversation. “Noona. I miss you.” Sungjong cried. “Me too. Still being bullied by your hyungs?” He nodded and the rest of the guys gave him a death glare. “Hahaha. Aigoo. You are so successful now huh. Keep it up and I want to watch you live again.” You insited. “Then we'll gonna perform to you now. Music cue.” Woohyun screamed. Paradise started playing so they went to their position and started performing. After that, fangirl mode activated. “Daebak. Daebak! Jjang!” You uttered with never ending clap and there was Kyeongmin who was in his last song syndrome because of Infinite.

 

YAH. I forgot to tell you that I am staying on the Philippines already. I will just stay here for some days and I need to leave now.” They gave you a hug then bid them a goodbye. Next stop: TEEN TOP's. You still remembered their passcode so you entered their dorm freely.

 

Ah. Annyeong haseyo.” You greeted them.

Omo. Noonaaaaa.” Ricky shouted and hugged you instantly. And there was Kyeongmin who was tapping Ricky.

Excuse me. Let go of her. My noona can't breathe anymore.”

 

He then broke the hug and the other members went closer to you.

 

Noona, who is he?” The maknae asked you.

My little brother, Kyeongmin.” Kyeongmin introduced himself and controlled his laughter. You gave them your presents and had a great conversation with them. “Wait. Where's Byunghun?” Then he suddenly popped out.

Rin?” You rushed to him and hugged him.

OMO. How are you Byunghun? You haven't grown taller? Kidding.”

 

He just laughed and took you in their room for a while. L.Joe told you that he had moved on and he kept on thanking you because you let him realized the value of his career. You were so glad to hear that and at least, you two were okay with each other again.

 

How about sandeul hyung? I heard what happened between you and him last year but Zico hyung said that you two were really not together.”

Let's not talk about that, Byunghn, I forgot to tell you that I just visited Korean and I am already staying in the Philippines. I will study college there.” He was shocked and didn't believe you at first since you lost communication with him.

 

Believe me. I will be enrolling this week at a good university. At least, I told you now.” He gave you a printed copy of his selca with you and wrote a message. That guy was still the sweet L.Joe you met before. You then bid goodbye to him and to the other members. They did not want you to step out of their dorm so they blocked the door. You pouted and they gave you the way. Minsoo opened the door for you. “Minsoo. Take care of them very well huh.” You bid goodbye to them again. On your way out, “Why is it so hard to say goodbye?”, you uttered. He then held your hand and you just let him did it.

 

Where are we going now?” He asked.

To Hee Jin's brother. “

Noona. I need to go to my friends now.”

Oh. Go on, go on. Enjoy huh. It is okay.” You told him with a bright smile.

Komawoyo. Ah, hey. Call me after B1A4 huh. Please!” You nodded and watched him went away. You took a cab headed to the Music Core venue. You then searched for Boyfriend's dressing room. You then knocked then opened the door. Everyone was looking at you. You kinda felt embarrassed and quickly asked for Hyunseong who was busy changing his clothes.

 

Hyunseong, your girlfriend.” The Boyfriend members giggled when you smiled at them and you were like, “What's with these guys?” At last, Hyunseong took a look and he tried to zoomed in his eyes if it's you.

 

Chae Rin?” He uttered.

Noona.”

Yah. That's what I meant! I thought you are in the Philippines.”

Visit. Like that. Kaja!”

Wait. Ah. This is Chae Rin noona. My siste-----.”

Your sister?” The oldest wondered.

I am not yet done. My noona's bestfriend.” You greeted them then he asked permission to their manager. You both went out of the dressing room and walked on the hallway. You told him that he will treat you some drinks downstairs. You felt kinda awkward walking on the hallways since some artists were looking at the two of you. They might misunderstood again

 

How's noona? Is she doing good? She told me she's learning english.”

Ne. She's fine. We passed the entrance exam on one of the university and we'll gonna enroll next week or this week.”

Woah! Good for the two of you. How about you and that Sandeul?”

Yah. He's older than you. Us? I will try to talk to him.” You gave Hyunseong your present to him then bid goodbye since it's getting dark already.

 

You headed out out of the building then Mrs. Lee called you.

 

Ah. Annyeong haseyo, umma.” You greeted her.

Sounds so good. Let's meet at the mall in a while. I am on my way already.”

Ne. Me too. See you later.” The line was dead and headed to the mall by a cab. Chills, you felt chills and you were kinda experiencing headache again plus you were nervous. You arrived at the mall and quickly searched for a free space to sit on. You bowed your head and leaned it on the wall beside you. You closed your eyes for minutes. “I think I will pass out.”

 

Mrs. Lee arrived at the mall then searched for you. She saw a girl sitting and leaning on the wall, she checked her and found out that it was you. She touched your head, “Chae rin. You sick?” Feeling like someone is hitting your head, you slowly opened your eyes. Everything was blurry, you got scared. You closed it again and it was better.

 

Oh. Umma.”

Chae Rin. Are you feeling something bad? Tell me.”

Extreme headache, dizziness and I think I will pass out in a while. My sight is not that clear.” Mrs. Lee got shocked and she suddenly realized that it was a symptom of a certain illness.

 

When we both got back on PH, go to the university hospital and searched for me. I will be the one to check you up.” You nodded and stood up. You accompanied his mom to buy something for Sandeul and bought dinner for B1A4. After that you headed to their dorm. You went out of the cab. Looking up, how you missed the place. You both went inside then to their unit. You pressed the doorbell feeling so nervous. You could not stay calm anymore so you kept on swinging your leg. At last, someone opened the door. It was Jinyoung. You gazed at his pretty face, he then gave you his open arms and you hugged him. You went inside and B1A4 were like fanboys. They all hugged you and did not let go.

 

Noona. Your umma?” They all shifted their eyes to Mrs. Lee. You shook your head, “Aniyo. She is Sandeul's mom.” They suddenly stood up and greeted and bowed to her as a sign of respect. You gave them the food you bought and their presents from you. You and his mom started telling the stories on how you two met. They were amazed on it and the atmosphere was very bright because no one felt awkwardness. The boys found out how cool Sandeul's mom is since he didn't told any stories to them. The aura was very good, full of laughter and everything. Then you heard the door opened.

 

It must be him.” CNU declared.