And You Didn't Tell Me

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

 “NO. NOOOO.” for multiple times. You fell on your knees. Kyeongmin who's on his room and Hee Jin on her room, heard your screams and shouts. They felt worried so they immediately rushed on where you are. Hee Jin first arrived and saw you on the floor and uttering the word, “no”, still. She rushed and hugged you.

 

What's wrong, Rin? Come on, tell me!” Then Kyeongmin arrived and saw the papers scattered on the floor. His eyes widened as he realized that it's the results of your medical. “Hee Jin. She already knew! Look!” Kyeongmin told Hee Jin. She looked around and yeah, Kyeongmin was right. She hugged you tight and rubbed your back as you cried harder. “You know that I am sick?” You asked them but no one dared to answer. They really need your mom that time. They can't explain. “You knew that I'll be gone soon?” You asked the two again. “No! You won't!” Hee Jin whispered. You just shook your head and broke the hug. Your eyes were filled with pain and anger. “You know everything and yet you did not tell me. I thought you are my friends. Wae? You lied to me! It's more painful than knowing that I am sick. Wae? I trusted you!” You even cried harder but even you don't want Hee Jin to hug you, she still did. “Rin, calm down. Calm down!” They both said in chorus. “Kyeongmin, Hee Jin! You know what happened today? Mom is away. You, Hee Jin,you kept on ignoring me! Junghwan was rushed to the hospital just a while ago and now I already know that I am sick!” the two felt so much pity on you. They can't do anything but then you asked them to leave you.

 

I said LEAVE ME ALONE!”

No Rin/noona!”

LEAVE!” They had no choice.


 

When they stepped out of the room, you locked it and cried more. You called your mom who's still on Korea.

 

Baby?”

Go back here now!”

Waeyo? What happened to you?”

Just go back here!”

 

You ended the call and tucked yourself on the bed crying. The next day, you decided not to go to school and waited for your mom's arrival. At noon, Mrs. Seo arrived. She greeted you but you just nodded since you know that she also knew that you were sick. You suddenly thought of Sandeul's mom.

 

No! Junghwan should only know it be me and not now!” You called Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee. Please don't let Junghwan know that I am sick. Please.”

Huh? So you know already? Did your mom tell you about it?” And you realized that your mom also asked your doctor to lie to you.

Please.”

Okay, daughter.”

Thank you.” You ended the call and you felt even more frustrated and betrayed by your loved ones.

 

Your mom finally arrived. You just stared at her as she went inside and sat beside you.

 

You lied to me.”

Huh? What are you talking about?”

Why did you go to Seoul?”


 

 

 

 


 



 

What will your umma say? Will she say the truh?

I have exams starting from Monday to Friday. I'll be on hiatus. Sorry guys.