With Him

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Fast forward to the day of your departure going back to the Philippines. You received a message, “YA! WAIT FOR ME AT THE AIRPORT. Don't just leave. I want to see you first!” You suddenly laughed on Sandeul message. You went to the airport of course with Zico and your dad. They were both teary-eyes when you look at them.

 

YA! Wae geurae? Don't be like this Zico and appa. You're making it hard for me.” You told them and they both talked to you heart-to-heart on the airport. “Rin. Are you waiting for Sandeul before you go inside?” Zico asked.

 

Oh, yes! He might kill me if I did it to him for the third time!”

Rin! Get well very soon huh. Appa will be sad if you're sick.”

 

You nodded and saw Sandeul with B1A4. You all greeted them and wondered why Sandeul had a luggage with him.

 

What's with your get up?” You asked him.

Isn't it obvious? The company permitted me to fly to the Philippines even for three days! It means that we'll be going there together.”

Nice joke!”

 

Suddenly he grabbed your hand, bowed to your appa, Zico and B1A4 then bid goodbye. You went inside. Sandeul. You go back there now. They are waiting for you!” You told him. He showed you his passport and visa. Your eyes widened and didn't had the chance to react until you headed inside the plane. You still can't get over to the fact that you'll gonna travel with him. He suddenly cupped your face.

 

Babe. When we got there, you rest then do all the check ups needed and the test. I want you to do it while I am with you. Be strong.” He uttered. He kissed your forehead and let your head rested on his shoulder. Junghwan?” You uttered. Just sleep and rest, Rin. I'll just be here.” He smiled and you closed your eyes. On the middle of the trip while you were sleep, your headache attacked again so you silent cried and put your hand on your head. Sandeul noticed it so he whispered.

 

Chae Rin. Open your eyes. Are you okay?” You shook your head.

Did you drink your medicine before the trip? Open your eyes, look at me.”

 

You slowly opened your eyes and you couldn't see anything. You panicked and kept on calling his name while crying. He suddenly hugged you and began to worry more. What's happening? Tell me! Tell me. Headache again? Rin?” Everything was black. Sandeul couldn't do anything but hugged you even more with tears in his eyes. Rin. Don't worry. Shh. Be calm. Stop crying, it won't help.” He let his one hand on your head. He was crying silently also and praying for you.

 

Rin. Don't be like this. I really do not know what to do. All I can do is to hug you. Please be okay.” He thought. You both fell asleep. Finally, you arrived at the Philippines. You were a bit fine that time, he followed you and headed home. On the taxi, Sandeul was a bit uncomfortable. He didn't know why.

 

Junghwan. I want you to be the one to knock on our door so you can immediately meet umma.” you told him.

Huh? YA! Why me? It's your mom. Why? Nooo!!”

 

You smiled and you arrived ther already. He had no choice but to follow you. He sighed and presed the doorbell. He was so nervous but trying to hide, while you were giggle behind him. Finally, the door opened, it was your mom.