행복해~

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Half an hour passed, you were just watching telly on your living room since you were alone in the house. Someone video called you. It was Sandeul of course. You fixed your hair before pressing the answer button. Pressed answer.

 

Annyeong. Happy Junghwan is back.”

Sorry my face is messed up!”

Pretty still. Look where I am right now?” Your eyebrows raised and he was in front of your house. You dropped the call and ran outside to see him.

Junghwan. Why are you here? Someone might see you!”

I love you.”

 

Your cheeks heated up that time so you turned back for a while and did a fake cough as you try not to smile.

 

Let's have a date!”

Are you kidding me? No way. I will not die because of of my brain tumor but because of your fangirls. Seriously.” You folded your arms and looked away. He suddenly pulled you and hugged you on his waist.

 

I will kiss you on your lips or you'll come with me.” He smirked.

Okay, okay. Relax! I will prep------” He gave you a peck on your soft lips. Your heart pounded so hard again and didn't know what to do. You just ran inside your house leaving the door open so he went inside and waited there. Twenty minutes have passed and you're already up.

 

Bring your medicine, missy!”

Ne!”

 

You went out of the house and he interlocked his fingers with yours.

 

Where will we go, Junghwan?”

Where do you want to go, Rin?”

 

You pouted as you thought of a place where no one could recognize him but I think there's no place like that anymore. Suddenly.

 

Your appa! YEAH. You haven't told me about him and I didn't know if your dad and mom are okay now!”

"Uh-oh. I already schedule that. Another place?" You were just walking and walking while thinking.

 

Babe. It's ha----” You suddenly said that cheesy word and covered your mouth. We're not even in a relationship yet, you though.

Aish” You said that as you heard him laughing.

Hey BABE. What now? Where do you want to go BABE?” he was forever emphasizing the word babe. He always managed to make you smile and laugh.

Oh gosh. Let's just eat since I didn't know where to go.”

Okay, Sandeul will hide and Junghwan is here!!!”

 

He suddenly wore shades and hoodie. You laughed again and headed on a restaurant. You arrived at an elegant restaurant. The place is so great even though it's not night, the place looks so romantic and classy. He pulled inside and let you find a prefect spot to sit. He then removed his hoodie and shades.

 

That was hot.” You gave your hanky to him and he was about to get it but then you took it away. His eyebrows were meeting as he asked you why. To his shock, you were the one who wiped his sweat on his face. That was just so sweet and he couldn't help but smile. Your face was a few inches away with him. His heart pounds really hard. “Dude, you are blushing. You told him. “No, okay.” He quickly called the waiter and ordered for the two of you. It was still afternoon so he kinda ordered a lot. The order came and you both started eating peacefully. After that, he reminded you of your medicine. You followed him.

 

OMO. Wait. I forgot to ask permission to appa!”

Not a problem. I asked Zico for your dad's phone number and I called him before going on your house.” An O-shaped was formed on your lips.

So how was the food here, BABE?”

Actually, I didn't know.”

Why do you eat everything?”

Hey not everything. You're the one. But.. As I told you, food tastes different for me because of my sickness. I ate it all because I am hungry.”

 

He gave you his puppy eyes and you know that he pitied you.

 

Not that eyes, Junghwan.”

Oh, sorry.”

 

Then you went out of the restaurant and thought of the next place you wanted to go to and it was already 6pm so it's starting to get dark. “Chonggyeocheon Stream? Is it okay?” You suggested.

 

He nodded and headed there. When you arrived, the place was just so perfect even though there were a lot of people. Everyone will enjoy walking there. The stream looks so nice to view on. He held your hand and took you for a walk. What he did was just so simple yet you felt so happy and satisfied. You smiled the whole time.

 

Are you happy?” He asked you.

Neomu haengbokhamnida.” You gave him a sweet smile and asked him to get close to him because you'll whisper something to him. He offered his right ear but to his surprise, you gave him a kiss on the cheek. That timing was the best. He looked straight to your eyes and gave you his eyesmile. Your heart melted for awhile. You continued walking and when you get tired, you sat on a bench and wrapped his arms around you. You were not talking but there's still connection between you and him. He rest his chin on your shoulder. SELCA! Then the 3 girls who just ended their classes met up beside you. They ruined your moment. Kinda pissed but then you heard their conversation.

 

HEY. I established a bias on B1A4!!”

YA. Don't tell me it's Jinyoung or else you will get drowned on that stream!”

Hahaha and not BARO or else I will bite you.”

 

You both giggled silently as you two listened to the 3 highschoolers.

 

Come one. Tell us.”

Aish. Okay. It's the bunny.”

SANDEUL OPPA!”

 

Your eyes widened as you heard what the girl said.

 

Junghwan. Where is your hoodie?” You whispered to him enough not to be heard by those 3 girls. Here!” He said to you. “I swear if I see him now, I will hug him forever. I won't let him go.” the girl said and they were all squealing like forever as if they were in a private place.

 

Put your hoodie on and stay here. This . Ugh!”

Where are you-----” you suddenly stood up and get your phone from your pocket. You suddenly disappeared from Sandeul's eyes and when he blinked an eye you were walking and stopped near the three girls.

 

Hello?” You said in a loud voice and that caught the three girls' attentions.

Huh? Yeah? B1A4? What about them?

Oh, Yes. I almost forgot that I am meeting Sandeul oppa after his activity. Yes, I will tell him. Okay, I need to call SANDEUL OPPA now. Imma hang up. Bye!”

 

You ended the call and the girls were looking at you with mouth opened even Sandeul.

 

Yes?” You asked themselves.

Ani.” one girl said and they quickly went away and heard them talking about you.

 

You then smirked and sat beside Sandeul again.

 

Hey. Relax!” you just rolled eyes as he massage his shoulder.

Are you jealous?” He asked you again but you didn't respond.

Aigoo. You are so cute. But who are you talking to on the phone?”

No one! I feel like a crazy girl awhile ago!”

CRAZY FOR ME!” Sandeul teased.

WHAT??”

You even pretended to call someone to shoo those girls for me.” You rolled eyes again.

I will hug him if I see him right now.” You even imitated the girls' voice and he laughed.

Don't get jealous. You acted great. I love it and thanks for reminding me that I am Sandeul when the girls arrived.” You nodded.

I will take you home now. Kaja! Be careful!”

 

He was so sweet and funny. You can't even explain. He's back on his normal attitude and you love that so much. You arrived home and Zico was the one who opened the door.“Thank you for taking care of my sister. You can now go back to your dorm since it's kinda late.” He bid goodbye to you and Zico and headed back to their dorm. You immediately messaged him.

 

To: Junghwan :)

This day is so great. Thanks, BABE. Nice get up, btw. Goodnight and Take care!

 

Sandeul was forever blushing and laughing when he received your message.


 


 



 

I hope you like this chapter, you!

I love you all!!

Sorry for not updating regularly. I feel sad.