CEO, please~

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Days have passed. You and Sandeul had established a good relationship. Whenever he has a rest day, he will always visit you or go out with you. He always send sweet messages to you and remind you to drink your medicine and tell how much he loves you. You love him for that. You knew that if someone knew what he was doing, he will be dead again but you don't care this time because you just wanted to spend most of your time with him.

 

One day, after B1A4 schedule, Sandeul asked the group if he could talked to them for an important thing. Of course, they agreed. Sandeul didn't know how to say that but he already made up his mind and he had decided on what he needed to do while you are still in Korea. It took 2 hours for them to settle that thing. They were in fact not shock on what he told them because they were already expecting it. All they did was support him on his decision.

 

Go, Sandeul. Fighting! We will support you and we will accompany you to Mr. CEO. I bet our company will understand you. Come on while it's not yet too late at night.”

 

He nodded and thanked them for everything and for understanding him. They headed to their CEO's office with their manager. Of course, their CEO welcomed them. Even though there's a possibility that he will not accept what Sandeul wanted, he became brave enough for you. He was crying while explaining his purpose to the CEO. He was begging and the members hated it for seeing him like that. They helped him in convincing their CEO and manager. He even gave a proof that he's not lying or creating a story. An hour had passed of talking, begging and crying.

 

Are you sure with your decision, Lee Sandeul?” The CEO seriously asked himself.

Yes, I am very sure. I won't waste any time. PLEASE.”

Jinyoung, CNU, Baro and Gongchan. What do you think?”

It is more than okay for us. We have seen him suffer for almost a year. We understand him.” They said in chorus.

This guy is a grown up now. Okay. Be good, Lee Sandeul. I will allow you. Don't break my trust in you.” The CEO gave him a reassuring smile and Sandeul was the happiest person in the world. He was crying and B1A4 felt so happy for him.

You go back to the dorm now. It's late night already.” the manager ordered.

NE!!”

 

When they headed to the dorm, they all went directly to sleep. On the middle of the night, while Sandeul was awake, someone called him. It was ringing like forever but he didn't heard it since he was in deep sleep. Jinyoung was awaken by its sound. He checked who's phone was that since they all have the same ringtone. It was Sandeul's and it was you who's calling. He tapped Sandeul's shoulder. Slightly opened his one eyes to check who wake him up.

 

Wae hyung? It's stil-----

Chae Rin is calling. Answer it.”

Huh?” He then grabbed his phone from his hyung and told him to sleep again.

Rin?”

Ju-junghwan....”

Ohhh. What's wrong? Why aren't you sleeping?”

My head again. I can't sleep. I the lights and everything is blurred now. I am scared.”Sandeul got worried and panicked.

Did you drink your medicine already?”

NE! But headache is getting more extreme as days go by. I think....”

Shhh. I will go there now. Wait fo-----”

Nooo. I just want to hear your voice and maybe it will disappear.”

Better wake up Zico or appa! NOW!” He ordered but you refused to.

 

He suddenly ended the call. You frowned. Sandeul immediately called Zico to tell what was happening to you. In a few minutes, Sandeul called you back.

 

YA! Wae you ended the call?” You asked him.

Stubborn missy!”

What---uh. ZICO?” She ended the call as he saw his brother. He rushed to you.

RIN! You have headache again right? Did you drink your medicine on time? You want to go to the hospital?”

How did you know?”

Sandeul called me. That guy cares for you so much. He is so precious. Still have headache?”

 

You nodded as you put your hand on your head. “Zico will stay here until the headache is gone and try to sleep also huh.” You nodded and laid down on your bed.