And Then You Left

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next morning, you tried to act normal and just did your same routine. You went to their room to wake up Jinyoung, CNU, Baro and Gongchan. When they all went out of their room, you locked the door and sat on Sandeul's bed. You knew that Sandeul's crying until that time. “Sandeul, wake up now. Take a bath then eat breakfast so you won't be late on your sched.” You got so anxious as you saw his fist clenching. Even though you don't know how he will react on what you wanted to do, you just held his hand. “Not now, Sandeul. Sorry.” You then went out of the room and just checked the other members. Before they went out for their schedule

 

Noona! Gwaenchana?” “Huh? Ah, ne! I'm just okay!” “Can I have a hug?”

 

The maknae requested. You nodded then he rushed to you. As he hugged you, tears flowed from your eyes. Sandeul went out of their dorm already as he noticed you.

 

Noona, why?” Gongchan asked.

Aniyo! You go now, take care guys!”

 

On the trip, Sandeul was just so quiet and the members knew the reason why. CNU kept on calling him but he was just looking through the window and was in deep-thinking. He tried to call him again but just closed his eyes. They were so worried about him and worried also on what will be the effect on his performance. When they reached the venue, they started preparing and rehearsing. The maknae went to Jinyoung. “What shall we do to Sandeul hyung? He might not in a good mood to perform?” The leader replied, “Well. Let's see later. I know that he's professional enough to handle things.”

 

The performance started, Jinyoung observed him on his performance and like what he expected, Sandeul still gave his best shot. After their performance, Sandeul remained quiet and still not interacting to others. Their manager talked to him if he has any problem because his behavior was changing, of course, he couldn't let his manager knew what's happening so he just pretended that he felt like having a fever that day. While you on their dorm, you started packing up your things and planned how will you tell them about your leaving. You were still thinking of Sandeul. You were so scared that he might get mad at you but on the other hand, you kept on wishing that he could understand everything in time. You went out on their dorm for awhile to go to a photo shop then back to their dorm. You then prepared everything for them so that they could relax when they got home.

 

Three hours had passed and at last they were back. You greeted them. “Guys! I Will tell you something important after that.” B1A4 knew what you will tell them but they still acted innocent. After everything, you all gathered on the living room. You didn't know how you'll start. You sighed first then Jinyoung suddenly told you, “Chae Rin. We already knew everything. We heard you conversation last night. We know that you're leaving soon.” You dazed because it was unexpected.

 

Even if we don't want you to go, we will understand and respect your decision.” CNU said.

We'll gonna miss you Chae Rin.” Baro said.

Noona, we love you! Please have time to visit and watch us live again. We will call or text you!” The sweetest maknae expressed.

Don't make me cry. You are the sweetest, guys! I love you so much. You are my family. I will leave tomorrow. Please be responsible always. Take care of yourselves and don't get too tired. Try to have fun and relax. You are still people!”

 

They asked for a group hug and you go for it. As expected, Sandeul just went to his room. You just decided not to talk to him because you wanted him to start adjusting again to a life without you on their dorm. After that, they all went to sleep while you just stayed on their living room doing something. You then called your brother and told him that you'll be home tomorrow and he needed to be home also. “Of course! I you'll stay at home, I need to stay also. No one will take care of you and tell me everything that happened to you. No secrets!” Ne! See you, bro. What's your hairstyle now? Haha. Ppyong!” You then ended the call and the next person you called was CNU.

 

Chae Rin? Wae?Are you out of the dorm this late at night?” He worriedly asked you.

Aniyo! I will just say something to you. Please go to the living room. Thanks!

 

Then he quickly made his way to the living room and asked what you wanted.

 

Oppa! I will give you something and please give it to Sandeul!” You then gave a small envelope to him and he was so curios what was it.

 

What's this?? Can I open?

Not now. Let him be the one to open it first then you may take a look at it. It's nothing important but please do give it him when you have your schedule tomorrow. I really can't talk to him right now. Please let him be the same Sandeul you met before. Thank you and sorry for asking too much favor. You may now go back to sleep.

Chae Rin! This is nothing compared to what you do to us. Thanks also. We will miss you so much. Go and rest now. I know you had a hard time taking care of us.”

 

You nodded with a smile and you both went to your respective rooms. The next morning, your last morning on their dorm. Before you woke them up, you prepared everything for them. You felt so sad as you saw each one of them going out of their room. You just faced the opposite said as you wiped your tears.

 

Before they went out of their dorm, you talked to each one of them. Sandeul was the last one to got out of the dorm so you rushed to him and gave him a back hug. Few minutes after, you let him go. He went out of the dorm saying nothing and feeling so weak and depressed. His knees wanted to drop on the floor and his heart was breaking to the point that he wanted to cry and hugged you forever but he cannot. You on their dorm, you get your things then sent a message to their manager that you're already living. You already fixed everything on the dorm. Someone called you and it your brother saying that he's already on the waiting shed with a cab. You went out of the dorm leaving all the memories you have there. Out of sight, our of mind, maybe out of love.

 

At last, you saw your brother and he quickly helped you on your things before someone else could see him but then you hugged him first. You missed him so much and you wanted to tell everything that happened. You then went inside the cab and headed back home. When you arrived at your home, you rested first. While B1A4 kept on talking about you if you already left and they wanted to go home early. They already started missing you. After their last schedule, they all went back to their dressing room. CNU gave the envelope to him. He accepted it and written there is his name. He recognized your handwriting quickly so he opened it. He sighed as he found out that it's his selca with you. He checked the back part if there's something written and there is.

 

Junghwan, I love you and I am starting to miss you. I am so sorry. :'( Love, Rin.”


 


 



 

Poor Sandeul. :( Comments please? What do you think will happen next?