Sandeul and your appa

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Zico was shocked on Sandeul's decision. Chae Rin is his sister but he has the same dream with Sandeul. Your dad smiled at him and you were all confused when he acted like that.

 

I was just testing you, boy. You really love my daughter. I won't ask yo to do that. I will never do that. I don't want to ruin someone's dream. Okay, take care of her. I am allowing you now. Just fix things with her mom. Okay?”

 

You and Zico smiled and Sandeul was dumbfounded. Can't get over on what happened until you hugged him. You cried even more, closed your eyes and hugged him so tight.

 

Si-sir..”

Call me appa!”

Thank you very much!! I will take care of her as much as you do. Thank you. Chae Rin, I love you!”

 

Then your dad asked Zico to call B1A4 to get inside the room.

 

This boys should call me appa from now on.” B1A4 was a bit guilty of what they said awhile ago about your dad. They were so happy when they heard that and even Zico.

 

Jiho! You have 5 new brothers now.”

I like it appa!” you said.

Maybe you should join B1A4.”

 

Your dad said and they all laughed and you suddenly remembered that you haven't met Sandeul's dad until now. You wanted to ask him but then you don't want to spoil the fun.

 

Appa! You better go home now. I will take care of Rin.”

I will stay here.”

You have work tomorrow morning so you should rest now.”

How about you?”

I have to but yours is earlier so go on and Rin will also be discharged tomorrow.”

 

Your dad finally agreed and decided to go home with B1A4. You also asked Sandeul to stay at the dorm and just rest and not to worrry about you. When you and Zico were alone in the room.

 

Hey. Let's sleep now so you could rest from your tight sched. My brother is getting thinner and thinner.”

Ne. I will just wait for you to fall asleep then I will also sleep too.”

 

Then you finally decided to sleep and Zico too.