You Need To Decide

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

One week had passed and B1A4 was still not yet used not to see you on their dorm. Sandeul just stayed quiet most of the time which is really not his personality. They had an interview on one particular show and the MC noticed that Sandeul seemed like his mind was floating somewhere. “So Sandeul, many fangirls want to know the girls that you like. So you two are now dating? Tell us so you can satisfy their curiosity.” He didn't expect that question and he just stayed on the audience for a long time.

 

Ah, our manager told us not to answer those kinds of questions anymore.” The leader saved Sandeul.

 

After that they packed up their things and prepared on going back to their dorm. They ended their schedule earlier than usual. On their trip, Sandeul was in deep thinking so no one dared to talk to him because his changing as days gone by. They felt that Sandeul still didn't accept your decision so until now he's waiting for you. On your home, your brother went home earlier than usual also since they just started their recording. You greeted him and you both ate dinner together. He noticed that this past few days, you just spent the whole day on your room and not as jolly as you are before. You just told him that you were finishing something school-related that's why you need to stay on your room.

 

That Lee Junghwan? Have you talked to him?” You gulped as you bowed your head. Until now, you couldn't tell that he's an idol so you just changed the topic. “Yah! You know what, I read something online that many idols are not allowed to date right, right?” You asked him and simulated that it's not connected you and Sandeul. “Ne, why?” As he raised his eyebrow. “I'm just curios, what if they disobeyed that rule? They will not be an idol anymore?” You pretended to laugh again to sound not too serious about that thing. “They will receive a sanction of course for doing that because they violated a rule on their contacts. Why you ask?” You didn't respond and after dinner, you told him that you'll be resting. He just agreed then he stayed on the living room first to watch tv.

 

Thirty minutes have passed and someone pressed their doorbell on your house. You haven't heard it since you were already on your dreamland. So your brother went out to check who it is. A guy greeted your brother. “Annyeong haseyo, Is Chae Rin, there?” Then your brother the lights outside to recognize the guys. Sandeul's eyes widened to see your brother and same with Zico, he was shock and didn't know why Sandeul is looking for you. He never expected that your brother is Woo Zico of BLOCK B. He greeted Zico again then he realized that Zico is a 92-liner also. How come that Zico is your brother so he asked himself.

 

Zico. Are you Chae Rin's brother?

Ne. Her twin brother to be exact.”

 

Sandeul's eyes widened more as he heard what Zico said. “Lee Junghwan?” Sandeul nodded as response to Zico's question. Zico was like asdfghjkl because he thought that that Lee Junghwan that you're talking about was not an idol. He then knew why you kept on talking about idols and dating issues. Zico let Sandeul in your house to tell him everything since you didn't want to tell it to him. Sandeul didn't know how will Zico react on what he will knew about you.

 

So this is the reason why she doesn't want me to know it. She didn't tell me that it's you Sandeul. She kept on telling me that she hurts you that's why she cried the last time and just locked herself on her room.”

Ne, sorry for that Zico. But Zico, what I am feeling is definitely true. What's stopping us right now is the rules between us. She didn't want us to try if it will work.”

I understand her. Chae Rin is such an obedient girl since then and she doesn't want others to be hurt instead she will just use herself. She doesn't want others to get hurt because of her.”

 

Sandeul sighed and didn't know what to say more. Zico suggested something. “I trust you Sandeul. Go to her room and talk to her since it's the right thing to do.” Sandeul kept on thanking Zico for so many times. He then rushed to yourself to your room then woke you up.

 

Rin. This is Junghwan. Let's talk. Get up now.” He then pulled you up and dragged you downstairs. “Zico, I will take care of her. We'l ll just go out in a while.” Zico nodded and you didn't know what's happening. When they were out the house. They were just walking around the village and Sandeul was trying to get the right mood. “Rin!” He then held your hand. Your eyes were half-closed that time but your heart pounded so hard when he held your hard. You just looked at him with your worried look. He smiled then hugged you.

 

Rin! I didn't know that Zico is your twin brother. I have already talked to him. He told me that the decision is still yours. Rin, I love you and please let's try! I know that this will definitely work out.”

But you couldn't break the rules, Sandeul. Something will happen to you if you--------

We can keep it, Rin! We can do it. They can't do anything for the two people who love each other”. He explained to you. 

Junghwan!

 

He hugged you again. “I will wait for your decision but don't decide on things because you were just blown away with our situation. Follow your heart, Rin. I love you so much!”

 

Then he brought you home right after. Zico waited for you and when you saw him, you told him everything that happened on your conversation. Zico hugged you, “My baby sister is so stressed right now. Go sleep first and don't make your life complicated. Decide on things that you think that is it right. You will always be guided. But remember, truth hurts and the right hurts too.” You then smiled a little then went back on your room thinking on what Sandeul said to you.


 


 



 

What will be Chae Rin's decision? Comments ppuhlease? Subscribe? THANSK! Ppyong.