And That's It

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next day, you woke up at late morning since you slept late. Somebody called you, it was Hee Jin.

 

Rin! Where are you?” She asked you with a worried voice.

At home. Wae? Any problem?”

Have you read the latest headline?”

Not yet. I just woke up. Tell me, what is it?”

You didn't know???? There are so many photos uploaded online form a paparazzi. Those photo was just taken last night?”

Oh-okay? Then? What's with me?”

It's Sandeul's photo with a girl. He's hugging a girl!”

 

You quickly ended the call and felt so nervous as you opened your laptop and read the news. “Sandeul of B1A4 caught by a paparazzi hugging a girl last night on a village.” You looked closely at the photos and it was really you and Sandeul from last night. How come that you didn't know that someone was taking pictures of you at that time. You then scanned on the comment section.

 

! Who's that girl?”

I though Sandeul Oppa is not allowed to date? Why is she with that girl?” :/ Oppa not following the rules.”

I will search for that girl. She's dead!”

Reveal her identity, don't let us wait!!!

 

That's the moment that you didn't want to happen. To be criticized by his fangirls. You were so scared if they revealed your identity. You'll be dead for sure and Sandeul's career will be affected. Hee Jin tried to reached for you again.

 

Rin! Why suddenly dropped the call?”

It's me.” You told her with a low voice.

What do you mean that it's you. Wait, omo! You're the girl on the photo with Sandeul??? We should talk. I will go therein awhile. Don't go out of the house!”

 

She ended the call. You just stayed on you room and you bet that Zico was out for his schedule already. While on B1A4's dorm. The boys were all prepared for their schedule that day then their manager came in already. They thought that he came to fetch you but then he was very angry.

 

You will not go to any of your schedules today! Did you hear the latest news about one of your co-members?”

Huh?One of us?” Jinyoung was puzzled.

About Sandeul!” The manager was glaring at him but Sandeul didn't know what he's talking about.

 

Then he showed them the photos he downloaded from the news. Sandeul was so shocked to see those photos because he couldn't remember that someone would be able to take those photos late at night. They were all looking at Sandeul. Their manager talked to him.

 

Sandeul. Did you really read the rules on the contract or you are just trying to mess up with us? Our CEO talked to me this morning because of the news that spread this morning.”

I just meet her because I need to talk to her but that's all.” He explicated.

Whether you like it or not, stop seeing that girl. How should we clean your name? Sandeul the one who broke that contract's rule. You are just a rookie group.” The manager was really mad at him.

But hyung------

Go talk to our CEO then tell him to change the rules. Who's that girl?”

 

Sandeul just kept his head down because he didn't want to say that it's you. He might conclude that you lied to him about the reason of your leaving

 

Who?” The manager forced him.

She is-----Ah. High school friend.” He pretended.

Okay, let's talk about this next time. Remember that I canceled your sched today because of you. Don't dare to date a girl anymore or else you know what will happen.”

 

He just kept his head down as their manager left their dorm. He was so afraid, afraid for you. He felt so guilty because of what happened. Hee Jin arrived at your house. And your nanny told her to just go directly to your room. She opened the door and found you crying under your blanket.

 

Rin. I am here now. Go tell me everything. Why are you crying?” She was so worried for you.

I don't know how they knew that it was me!” you shouted.

What? They revealed your identity already. I thought, no one recognized you. How come?”

I do not know! They started bashing me already. They searched for my twitter, facebook, me 2day, cyworld and kept sending me hatemails. Hee Jin-ah!”

 

She hugged you because she noticed that you were confused and you didn't know what you need to do. “Did Sandeul called you already?” But you just shook your head as tears flowed out from your sad eyes. She sighed and you couldn't stop crying because you couldn't take the judgments of Sandeul's fangirls to you. Hee Jin told you that you should let Zico know about the news.

 

On BLOCK B's recording studio, P.O. Told the news about B1A4. Zico got shocked when he saw the photos of Sandeul and you. He then rushed home because he knew that you're crying. “Hyung! What about our recording?” “Let's just continue tomorrow or later. I really need to see someone right now. Very important!” Zico was in a rush. BLCOK B wondered why he suddenly panicked when he heard the news about Sandeul. Little did they knew that it's his sister on the photo. When he got home, he quickly made his way upstairs and knocked on your room multiple times. You didn't open it so he got the keys for your room and found out that you're really sobbing already.

 

Rin! I know what happened. It's all my fault. I'm sorry. Your brother is here. Shh. Stop crying!” He hugged you so tight to comfort you.

Zico. What will I do now? They started bashing me already but I am not dating Sandeul, right? You know the truth. I am getting haters even though I am not popular. What if they also knew that I once worked there. What to say? I really do not know what to do.”

 

You sobbed harder and even Zico felt so worried because of your situation. He thought of some possible solutions for your problem. He will do anything for you not to be hurt by other people.

 

Rin. I will let someone conduct an interview to me and I will tell them that I am your brother and that dating issue is not true.”

But---You'll be the one who will be pestered by the netizens and fangirls.” You opposed.

I don't care but I really need to say the truth because it is really not right if they hate you without knowing the real reason. Don't worry, Rin. I will tell mom and dad that you just continue studying on the Philippines and just go back here when everything goes fine.” He suggested again.

 

You were so shocked on what he said but you then thought of considering his suggestion. It is also for the sake of Sandeul's career. You were now to choose but you were still confused. “Rin! Start packing your things, huh. I don't care if it's a minor issue or not but I can't take people bashing my only sister. Okay? Stop crying and just don't go online. Huh.” That time you realized how Zico loves you as his only sister. You felt so lucky to have him because he would do everything for you. He went back to their recording studio first.

 

On B1A4's dorm, Jinyoung had the strong feeling that the girl was you. Who else, by any chance. He then talked to Sandeul and he admitted it that he just wanted to protect you that's why he lied to their manager that it was a highschool friend of him. Jinyoung knew that Sandeul would be deep trouble on what happened and they might gain more anti-fans. At least, he understood why Sandeul did that.

 

Let's just face the consequences, Junghwan. It's okay that we don't have sched for today. Let's just take this as our rest day. Okay?” Jinyoung was such a great leader to them. After he talked to him, their manager came back again. 

Lee Junghwan!! You are really testing us! Is it true that the girl is Woo Chae Rin? The news already revealed plus they all knew now that she used to work on your dorm.”

What? How come? Why do they need to reveal her identity? It's kinda unfair for her.”

 

Sandeul was so shoked on what he knew. Even him, he didn't know what to do. Actually, he didn't care about his career at that time because he just cared about you. He knew what you were feeling about the news. “So it's really, Chae Rin? He just nodded and just accepted his manager's scolding. He was like out of his mind because he just thought of you the whole time. When the manager went away, Sandeul locked himself on the room you used to sleep. He then called you and hoped that you'll answer it this time.

 

Back to your house, you still did not went out of our room. Your phone rang so you took it. To found out it was Sandeul, you quickly wiped your tears then answered his call. “RIN! I bet you know the news. Please forgive me. I should have not talked to you last night. Sorry. It's all because of me!” He kept on apologizing to you. You hold back your tears and did a fake laugh so he would think that the news was nothing to you.

 

Oh, Junghwan! Why saying sorry? It's nothing to me, don't worry.” You faked a laugh again as you sniffed.

Rin. You don't need to pretend that you are okay. It is all my fault. Sorry.”

Aish! This Lee Junghwan. Of course,I am not pretending. You still don't know me that much, huh.”

You really okay? I want to go to your house now but my manager told me not to see you anymore. Rin, it breaks my heart.”

 

You expected that he would say it so you already ready yourself for that. You still hold back your tears since you two were still on the line. “Ah, Junghwan. I think your manager is right. We should already stop seeing each other. Let's stop everything we have right now. Thank you, Sandeul.”