Philippines

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Fast forward to the day of his flight to the Philippines. Sandeul, Zico and Mr. Woo headed to the airport. B1A4 was waiting for them there. After an hour,they arrived at the airport.

 

Sandeulie~” Jinyoung shouted.

Hyung!”

 

B1A4 rushed to where Sandeul was.

 

We're going inside in a while.” He said to the boys.

Hey, duck. Take care of yourself there. Take care of Chae Rin too. Tell her we love her so much and we're dying to see her also.”

Yeah. Don't worry. B1A3?” Sandeul joked.

Hahaha. We'll take care of everything. Your fans will surely kill you once you get back here.”

 

They all laughed on what the leader said then after that. They bid goodbye to each other and headed to the plane. Three hours after, they landed to the Philippines. It was 7am that time. Early for everything. Sandeul was not excited because he's so nervous but trying to hide it.

 

Junghwan. We'll go to the hotel first before to Chae Rin huh. I need to call her mom first. Is it okay?”

Yes, yes appa.”

I know you are nervous Sandeul.” Zico whispered.

I am more scared though Jiho.”

 

They took a cab and decided to stay in a hotel just near the airport also. The Woos are good in english so there's nothing to worry about communication. When they already got a room, they rested for a bit then Mr. Woo called your mom.

 

We're already at the XXXXXX hotel, sweetie.”

What? I thought you're arriving the day be------”

Please fetch us here. I want to see my daughter already.”

Sweetie. Chae Rin is having her check up. Can't fetch you there. Kyeongmin and Hee Jin are on school too. You just take cab, I'll teach you how.”

 

Your mom taught your father and Zico on how to get on the hospital while Sandeul was just listening to them. “OKAY, we're going! Tell her that we're coming already.” Then they all went out of the hotel and find a taxi. Mr. Woo instructed the taxi driver like what your mom taught. Less than an hour, they finally arrived at the hospital. Zico went to the information counter to find your room. Sandeul could still remember that place. The nurse gave your room number so they all headed there.

 

Room 314 Woo Chae Rin”

 

Mr. Woo was about to open the door but then...

 

Appa. I can't. You go first.” Sandeul said with fear.

Junghwan, why?”

You go first Appa and Zico. I'll go after you.”

But her umma might be there and your umma too.”

 

Sandeul just nodded and let them go inside. He just waited outside trying to gain strength. Mrs. Lee was not there since she's doing rounds on her other patients after checking up Chae Rin. The moment Zico saw you, he rushed to your bed and kept on talking to you.

 

Rin. Hey. I am here. See I told you, I'm gonna visit you here on PH. Come on, get up. I miss you. Hey.”  Zico started to tear up as he hold your hand.

Hey. After your surgery, you need to be well. You will go back to korea again. Promise me that. You need to watch me perform live again. Hey. Rin! Baby sister!! Jaehyo hyung wants to see you also, did you hear that?”

 

Your mom motioned near Zico and tried to calm him down. “Chae Rin. This is appa. I know you are listening to me. Please get well faster after your surgery. We're all looking forward to it, huh. Baby, this is appa.” Your dad kept on your hair, touching your face and trying to give you his best smile. While outside the room, Sandeul was just keeping his head down and playing with his foot. Suddenly, his mom appeared and she was shocked why was he outside of the room.

 

Junghwan?”

Huh...Umma.” Sandeul hugged her so tight.

I am sorry.”

It's nothing umma!”

Why don't you go inside? I know she's waiting for you.”

I can't.”

Why?”

I am scared.”

Don't be. Let's go.”

Umma no. Umma no.”

 

But then Sandeul had no choice since he was dragged by his own mother. Your mom was shocked when she saw Sandeul being dragged inside by his mom.

 

He really came.”

Ne,umma.” Zico whispered.

 

Sandeul really was so coward to look at you at that time. But then he just found himself standing beside your bed. His eyes were closed. Yeah, he's like a kid that time. Everyone was just watching his actions but worried also of what might happen.