Poor Sandeul~

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Midnight already, and B1A4 arrived back on their dorm. “Deullie!” Jinyoung called him as they were resting on the living room for awhile. “Sandeul. Lee Sandeul.”

 

Gongchan played on. Baro, finally, went inside their room. He saw Sandeul wrapped on the blanket. He didn't care at first and saw his handphone and still a video was playing. Then he found it was your video. He turned it off and got worried. He tried to wake him up but no progress. He tried to pull the blanket and saw him chilling but sweating.

 

Sandeul! YA! Wake up.” He then shook his shoulders.

Ch-chae . Chae Rin. Chae Rin-ah.” he was calling out your name,

Hey! Deullie. HYUNG. Ppalli!”

 

In a few minutes, Jinyoung came since CNU was taking a shower and Gongchan fell asleep in the living room while waiting for his hyung to finish shower. “Why are you shouting man?!” He asked then Baro pointed Sandeul with a worried face. Sandeul was still calling you and Jinyoung wondered how did he got sick since he was still okay when they last talked. Trying his luck, he then wake him up again but nothing happened and he was sweating even more. He looked around and saw Sandeul's wet clothes.

 

Ugh. He got soaked on the rain. How come he just walked?” Jinyoung got guilty because of what he did. He asked Baro to get the first aid kit and wet towel for him. He took out his phone and Sandeul's. He browsed his contacts to get someone's number.

 

Please answer, please.” As he was trying to call someone.

Hello. Who's this please?” Someone on the other line.

Ah, umma! This is Jinyoung. “

Ah. Jung Jinyoung. Why you call? This is a lo-----”

Sandeul caught a flu. He was sweating and shaking. He kept on calling Chae Rin. We're so worried for him. He missed her so much and look what happened. He knew everything already and I felt so bad for him since he was hurting himself, crying, cursing and everything. As a leader, I should be responsible for him and this is the only way for this.”

 

Mrs. Lee told Jinyoung what to do first to the sick Sandeul and he could hear how worried his mom is on the way she talks. Her voice was shaking and seemed like about to cry.

 

Jinyoung. When he got better, send me a message.”

Yes umma and what about Chae Rin?”

I am on her hospital room now, checking her. When he got better, I'll let Mrs. Woo talk to him. Don't worry. Thank you, Jinyoung and to the other boys also.”

Ah please do everything for Chae Rin. I can's take to see Sandeul like this. Let him know everything that's happening to her.”

Ne. Mianhae. Tell him I really love him. Goodbye.”

 

Then they ended the call after that. The boys fell asleep after Sandeul was a bit okay with his body temperature. Around 3AM, he started to have a dream. It was all about you. He was standing on the altar of the church with a black suit. He was in all-smile and kept telling Jinyoung hyung, “This is the right time! This is it hyung.” Jinyoung on his dream was so happy also. You started to walks slowly on the aisle with your beautiful wedding gown. You were smiling also of course with your mam and dad. But when you reached the middle, you started to frown. Sandeul wondered and as you get closer to him, you were slowly disappearing. Sandeul rushed to you but you totally disappeared. He screamed your name then the setting changed into the hospital where you were lying in. He was weeping beside you and waiting for you to wake up.

 

She's gone Sandeul!”  He heard someone said that but he didn't recognize the voice.

No, andwae! Noooo. Chae Rin!!” He screamed on his dream and he was really screaming on his sleep. He suddenly woke up with that bad nightmare. He found himself crying. He was better now but his feelings had just gone worst. He went out of the room to compose himself and waited for the sun to rise. The rest of B1A4 woke up at last and found Sandeul already sitting on the couch.

 

Hyung, you okay?” Gongchan cared to ask and just nodded and smiled.

Sandeul. I've talked to your mom lat night. She will let you talk to Chae Rin's mom. You feeling better now?”

Yes hyung.”

 

They started their day by preparing for their schedule. On their trip to their recording studio, Sandeul thought about his dream that dawn. He was staring on your picture in his handphone and he really wanted to talk to you. The boys were all looking at him and Jinyoung was a bit busy sending message to Sandeul's mom. Since Baro is seated beside Sandeul, he patted his shoulder and gave him his everything-will-be-fine look and he just sighed heavily, kept his head down.

 

Their schedule for that day went well and their manager didn't know that Sandeul was sick that night before. After their busy schedule, they went back to their dorm and Sandeul was patiently waiting for your mom to call if she's gonna call him. He then decided to send a message to his mom first. “I am slowly dying for what you are all doing to me, umma. If I haven't read Hee Jin's blog, I may be dead now. You don't have to do this to me. I am her boyfriend and I have the right also to know everything. “ Of course, Sandeul didn't expect for any reply. He suddenly remembered his father. He sighed and in a few minutes your mom called.

 

Annyeong hasimnikka.” Sandeul said with a calm voice. He then went out of the room and sat at the dining area. Sandeul didn't know how he should react that time. He didn't know if he should be angry or not. Your mom started explaining to him detail by detail and he was very sincere in listening. Yeah, it's painful but he really needs to listen. He was holding back his tears but of course he failed on that. On the middle of her explanation,

 

Umma.....” He said it with a shaky voice.

..huh wae?”

I want to see her again. I do not know what to do. I am so sorry for being a useless boyfriend. I am really sorry umma. I should be by her side right now but,.,,,,, I am really sorry.'”

 

Sandeul's tears burst and felt very bad.

 

Baby, I understand you. She understands you, you know it. I know how much you miss her and I am sorry for what I did. I'm just really scared for you.”

Sorry, umma.”

Shhhh. Uljjima. Chae Rin is not with you to comfort you. Uljjima.”

 

The manager suddenly went to their dorm to check the boys and found Sandeul crying while on the phone. He knew why of course as he was talking to your mom.

 

Umma.”

Yes?”

Can I see her now? Please. I'll be online using my laptop. I'll video call Chae Rin's account. Please.”

Can you?”

I will....”

 

Then he dropped the call, his laptop and manager was watching him on his actions.

 

Manager hyung! Sorry for being like this. If I have been a bad idol and CEO doesn't want me anymore to be in the group, it's fine with me.”

Sandeul. If we think of that, we should have done that before. We admire you for being strong. You are such a role model. And the issues now and back then, that made you even stronger. It's fine with us. We understand you.”

But they might think that you are a bit bias to me!”

B1A4 will never think of that. You need it. Go call her mom now.”

 

He nodded as a thank you sign. He then called your account and your mom answered it. His heart almost fell on what he saw on the screen. It was you lying on the hospital bed and seemed like nothing good will happen anymore. Dextrose, oxygen and everything. He closed his eyes for a while. Your mom on the line didn't even showed up when he saw how Sandeul looks like that time. His manager stood up and rubbed his back. He nodded and felt like he was sending something to him. He tried to compose himself for the nth time and look through the video again. He was shaking.

 

Chae Rin.. .. I.” But he really couldn't take it anymore and burst out the tears, the screams, hitting himself infront of the webcam. He looks like a stupid namja. He was then touching the monitor as if he could touch you. His manager held both of his hands so he could stop hitting himself. “Calm down. Ah, Mrs. Woo. Better talk to him again next time. Sorry for what happened and goodnight.” Then without appearing on the webcam, Mrs. Woo ended the video call. Mrs. Woo went near you and hugged you. Sandeul's manager let him sleep even though he didn't want too. The next day he woke up, he was alone on their dorm. He panicked and searched for his handphone quickly to call the leader.

 

Hyung? Eodiga? Asa.”

Manager hyung told us not to wake you up and just rest.”

Wae? But I want to do the schedules now.”

Tell him but you just rest first okay. Maybe he'll talk to you later. Okay, need to hang up now.”

 

He sighed. Even though he won't be attending schedule, he still took a bath right after and fixed himself. After an hour, someone sent him a message.

 

From CEO

Junghwan, please come to my office now. We need to talk about something important.