Finale

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

One year had passed already. It seemed so fast for everyone. Your loved ones can't still believed that they left you. Your dad who kept himself busier on his work so he won't be always sad. Your mom who kept on regretting since she didn't have the time to get even more closer to you for a long time. Your brother Zico, everything reminds him of you. He got sick for about a week after your death. Hee Jin decided to continue her college in Korea. Kyeongmin and Mrs. Seo felt empty without you in their home.

 

That day, Sandeul decided to visit you.

 

It's been one year that you left me and never a day will end that I will not cry. Woo Chae Rin. It's been one year also that I stopped being an idol. Yeah, I still live on B1A4's dorm because they are trying to convince me to go back as a member. Fans are still giving me special presets despite of being out of the group. I miss you so much. I miss your touch. I miss your pretty face. I miss your voice. I miss everything about you. I wonder if you miss me too. I really miss you. I really want to see you. Yeah, I couldn't still get over that you're gone in my life. I want to sing you a song again. I want to smile like before again. I miss you so much, my love.”

 

While B1A4 on their dorm,

 

YA! Where is LEE SANDEUL? Where did he go early in the morning? Did he ask someone's permission that he's going out?” Jinyoung was in panic because he knew Sandeul's condition.

 

After your death, he never smiled like before again. He never sing again that's why he decided to be out of the group. He never went out of the dorm except for visiting you. He only spend his one year on his room, crying, reminiscing all his moments with you. He barely talk to the members also which pained them so much. Jinyoung always tried to talk to him but only limited words come out from Sandeul's mouth. The bright Sandeul was gone.

 

So where he is, guys? Manager will kill us!”


 

Flashback 

 

On the dawn of that day. Sandeul dreamed of you. That's the only moment he dreamed of you after your death. You were calling him on his sleep with your precious smile.

 

Junghwan. Do you hear me? This is Chae Rin. I've been guiding you since then but of course you couldn't see me. I miss you but I am sad. You know why? Because you are sad also. Don't be like that anymore. Please be happy again. Get over me. Live your life again. Just always think that I am beside you. Many people miss you. B1A4 and your family miss the old Junghwan they know. You can do it. I believe in you. I love you so much. Don't worry about me here because I am okay here. The angels here make me happy. They always sing me a song. Junghwan, I miss to hear you sing. C'mon, sing again. Be the bright Junghwan I know. I love you but you need to let go of me already.”

 

You then hugged him and Sandeul could really feel your warmth. He suddenly woke up and found himself crying so hard. It was morning already. He looked around and everyone was still in their deep sleep. He took the opportunity to go out again. He then rushed to the cemetery to visit you.

 

End of flashback...

 

HYUNG! I know. He maybe at Chae Rin's!” Baro suggested since he knew that it's the only place where Sandeul always go.

 

Without further ado, they all headed to where you are using the manager's van. CNU became the driver that time. In thirty minutes, they arrived already and ran as fast as they could to find him. Then they all suddenly stopped when they saw Sandeul standing. They could hear him singing AGAIN.

 

He's singing again!” CNU told the guys.

 

Yeah, after your death, that's the first time they heard him sing again. The song was the song Sandeul always sing to you, The Last Time. The boys smiled and ran to Sandeul.

 

Sandeullie!!” They shouted in chorus.

 

Sandeul stopped singing and looked back to check who called him. When he recognized it was his co-members, he finally smiled. B1A4 couldn't help but to feel happy because of seeing the bright smile they never see for a year. He greeted his co-members and apologized for not asking permission and he even have a good news to them.

 

I'll be coming back.” He said with a proud voice.

Coming back?” The maknae asked.

As Sandeul of B1A4.”

 

The boys were so glad to hear that and gave him a group hug and even hit him. They almost lose hope because there's no improvement on Sandeul's condition. They could not contain their happiness especially the leader of the group.

 

Chae Rin! Thanks for giving back our Sandeul again. I know you will do this! ” Jinyoung said.

 

Chae Rin-a. Thank you for giving me this right time to live my life again. Without you but will try to make it better and best for you. I love you and I will never forget you whatever happens. Please watch over me always.” Sandeul finally said those words and I means that he's letting you go already. Jinyoung patted his back and all of a sudden a pretty butterfly flew and landed on top of Sandeul's hand. He smiled.

 

I know it's you Chae Rin.”


 


 


 


 



 


 

Hi readers!

My Sandeul fanfic has come to an end.

Thank you for wasting your time reading my not-so-good stories.

I appreciated it the most.

And those who give comments, thank you, thank you.

You give me inspiration.

I'm doing my Jinyoung FF for you guys! 

Love you.<3