Don't Leave Me.

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

A day have passed and it was the day of your flight to the Philippines. You woke up that day feeling so weak not because you are sick. Your flight will be 8pm so you need to be at the airport 2-3 hours before. You checked everything again for later and good thing, everything you need was there. You went down to eat and you were surprise that you were complete. You started eating together and that's the only time that you're family was really complete. Well, you're leaving then. Your dad told you that of course, they will join you going to the airport later. You just nodded but there was Zico who's not even saying anything.

 

Woo Jiho! What's with you? Don't tell me you will not take us to the airport later?” You didn't expect for a no but then he nodded. You were like jaw-dropped as you learned that he won't be joining your dad in bringing you to the airport. “Rin. I have a schedule later. It was planned for weeks so I really couldn't cancel it. I already begged my manager but he didn't allowed me too. The schedule will end at 7pm and when I might be there at the airport at around 7:30 and I know that you'll already inside the plane that time. Sorry.” You looked away and felt very bad at that time. Out of all the people you want to see before you leave, your brother won't be there. Your parents were just watching the two of you. They were so clueless on how close your relationship with each other, they felt like crying as you two were talking.

 

Rin. I'm really sorry. If I really can, I will but---” 

You don't love your baby sister!”

Rin, it's not that. Your still my baby sister but please. Let's not fight since we won't see each other again for a long time. Sorry. Woo Chae Rin. Take care of yourself there. I will be mad if you'll get sick. If someone hurt you there, I will not doubt to fly there to protect you. Zico always want to stay beside you. Everything will be fine, just believe. I will fix everything here. Don't worry, baby.”

 

He then hugged you and you both cried silently. He then bid goodbye since he need to go to his schedule with BLOCK B. “Yah! You're already leaving? Nooo. Wait, let's talk in my room. It won't take long.” You then went to your room. You handed him a cd. “Please give this CD to Junghwan before our plane boarded. Please, meet him later for me and be the one to tell me that I'm leaving for Philippines. Please do it for me, please.” He nodded and you hugged him again. You went downstairs and watched him as he went away. You already miss your brother. You sighed. You then called Hee Jin and reminded her for the flight later.

 

While B1A4 was on their schedule, Sandeul felt so unease and he didn't know why then suddenly he received a message. It was from Zico. “Sandeul. Let's meet at 7pm. I need to give something to you.” He was so clueless what was it and he then checked what time their schedule end, 6:45pm. He then realized that if he their sched ends at 6:45 then he'll gonna meet Zico at 7pm and the meeting place was kinda far. He will arrived there at past 7pm. He just ignored it as long as he will meet Zico later. He knew that it's about you.

 

At 5:00 pm, you already left for the airport with your mom and dad. You arrived at the airport before 6 pm. You then talked sincerely with your dad. “Appa! Sorry for everything. I'm gonna miss you. I really wanted you to also join us in our stay in Philippines but then who'll gonna handle our company. I understand you now, appa. I love you so much and please visit us if you have time. Please.” He nodded and hugged you so tight. You cried a he touched your hair and whispered you some beautiful words that you haven't heard in your entire life. You hugged him tighter and he gave you a kiss on the forehead.

 

Then your mom talked to your dad so you let the two of them first while you wait for Hee Jin. Suddenly you saw someone waving at you,you zoomed in your eyes and it was Hee Jin. She rushed to you all alone.

 

Alone?” You asked her. “I told them to go home already since we'll be going inside. I don't want to see them cry. Haha.”

Aish! This girl. We'll go inside in a while. Umma is just talking to appa.”

 

She nodded and you two sat first. You were looking nowhere again. Hee Jin noticed it. “You sure about this? You ready to leave?” “Huh? Ah. Ne, I am!” “You say so. I know you're thinking of him again.” You just smiled and sighed.

 

At last, your mom was finished talking to your dad. You bid goodbye to your dad again crying then decided to go inside the airlines for the checking and everything. You slowly walked then before completely going inside, you stopped and looked back. You were looking for someone to come. Your mom tapped your shoulder. “Rin. Let's go. He won't come.” You then continued walking inside. Zico's sched ended already and he was waiting for Sandeul on their meeting place. It was past 7pm and he was still not there. He was about to call him when Sandeul arrived. They greeted each other and Zico didn't waste any time so he gave the CD to Sandeul.

 

Huh? What's this?” He wondered.

Rin told me to gave that to you. I don't know what's inside that but she just told me to give it to you.” He explained.

Okay, thanks but, where is she? Why is she not the one to give this to me? Is she alright? Is sh--------”

She's leaving in a while.” 

Mworago? Leaving? What do you mean?”

Leaving for the Philippines. She's already at the Incheon Airport with umma and Hee Jin.”

 

After he heard what Zico said. He then suddenly ran to find a cab. He was so worried that he might not see you there. At last, he find one. “Ahjussi! To Incheon Airport please. Can you do it faster?” He begged to him. On the trip, He kept on mumbling words, “Andwae, Chae Rin. Do not leave me. Andwae. Wait for me. I'm coming. Woo Chae Rin.” He felt so unease and if he could just fly to you he would really do it. Before 8pm, you sent him a message,

 

Sandeul, Bye. Saranghae. :') ”

 

Sandeul kept on talking on his phone because of your message. He was about to call you but then you already turned it off as instructed by the stewardess.


 


 

 

 


 



 

This is so asdfghjkl. :(

Is you crying? 

Comments please. Subscribers, I loveyou. Readers, Saranghaeyo!