He Has No Clue On What Will Happen

Will There Be A Right Time?

 


You quickly dropped the call and there you started crying again. It was already evening and you haven't noticed that you fell asleep already while you were crying. Hee Jin kept on calling you but you didn't answer since you were not awake anymore. Zico came home and first thing he did was to check you. He then fixed your blanket and wiped your tears. After that he waited for your parents downstairs. When they got home, your parents got shocked upon seeing Zico.

 

Umma, Appa.” Then he told everything as in everything that's happening to you. Your mom cried as she listened to her son. She didn't expect what you were going through. That was the only time they realized that you and your brother needed them very much.

Umma. I told Rin that she can just go to the Philippines and stay there as long as she wanted. But will you agree? It's for her. Please.”

Yes! We will definitely agree with it. As long as she will be okay, we won't be a hindrance. Zico, thank you for being a good brother to Rin. Sorry for everything and I know that the two of you are mad at us. Please, give us chance.” Your father hugged Zico and he accepted your parents again. At last.

 

The next morning, you woke up and went downstairs to find Zico but he was already out. You then saw your mom still at home and preparing breakfast for you. She greeted you and you greeted back. When she finished preparing, you two started eating together. After that, your mom talked to you. You couldn't believe that that time will happen. She told you that she already knew what was happening to you because Zico already told everything. “Rin. Sorry for everything. I know that I have never been a good mom to you. I never had the chance to take care of you. Mianhae.” You started crying as you heard what she said. You hugged her so tight and kept saying, “Umma! It hurts. Apayo. Umma, it really hurts.” You were talking about Sandeul, of course. Your mom kept on comforting you.

 

Rin! I considered your brother's suggestion. Just stay on the Philippines. Yes, he's right. Even though it is a minor or major issue, we don't care but we don't want you to get hurt. I will fix your papers immediately so you could travel to the Philippines the next day.”

Umma! Can I tell it to Hee Jin? Only to her.”You asked. “Of course! Just to her only, huh. Don't tell it to Junghwan. And I am going with you. I will be the one to take care of you!” She winked at you and you hugged her again and you were so happy for that. At last, the time you have been waiting for the whole time to come. You were crying at the same time laughing. “Mom, you made me really happy. I can't believe this!”

I will research some good universities there so that you could continue studying while we’re there. I'm gonna choose a school which has many Korean students so you could easily get friends. Btw, Zico will release a statement about you later, I think.” You felt so worried for him but you knew that he could do it.

 

You went back to you room as your mom prepared for fixing your traveling papers. You sent a message to your brother, Zico, saying thank you and how luck you are to have him. Then you called Hee Jin to tell your plan.

 

What? Philippines? Wait, you are leaving me? YAH!Unfair!” She sounded like she was about to cry.

Well, it's the best thing to do and me and my mom are already okay. In fact, she will come with me.”

How about Sandeul?

Don't dare to tell this to him or else, friendship over. My mom advised it to me.”

Okay, I won't but I will come with you!!”

 

You were so shocked with her decision and thought that she was just joking but then it's true. “Please tell your mom that I will come with the two of you plus I am sure my umma will permit me because since then she wanted me to study to other country.”

You sure with this? Okay, I will tell this to umma. But wait---- How about Sistar?”

I already stopped working to them since the day that the news about you came out. I shall just monitor you. Did I made a right decision?” She laughed and you were forever shock on what was happening around you. You really have the bestfriend ever. You ended the call and fixed your things.

 

On the late afternoon, your brother went home and told you to prepare because you will gonna join him.

 

Wae? Where are we going? I couldn't go out. They will just pester me and everything!”

As if I will let them do that to you. Come with me, we will stop the spreading of that issue. Let's go to WM.” He told it to you and you refused to because Sandeul fans might saw you.

You won't say anything. You will just sit beside me and that's all. I will be the one to explain and they called a press to cover my interview.”

Why does it have to be a big deal for them?”

 

You sighed and started to prepare. After half an hour, you went to WM. You felt so nervous on your trip because what if they will ask you and not Zico even though he made a deal that he will be the one to answer everything. When you arrived there, you directly went inside and suddenly saw Sandeul and Jinyoung. Your heart skipped a beat again and Zico just hold your hand because he knew what you were feeling. You greeted each other and Zico also. Then went to the interview area. When you went away, Sandeul asked his hyung a favor.

 

Hyung. Can we watch their interview?”

Can you? I mean, can you accept whatever they will say?” Jinyoung worriedly asked his dongsaeng. He just nodded so Jinyoung agreed and followed where you went.


 

You were sitting beside Zico with your head down. You just want to stay behind him but he kept on making an eye to you. The interview started.

 

Zico, you may now go on with what you wanted to say.”

Do you wanna be BLOCK B? Annyeong haseyo, everyone! Block B's leader Zico-imnida. I just want to clear things out. Few days ago, an issue about B1A4 Sandeul came out. He was spotted on a village with a girl, right? If you are asking, how come that issue is relevant to me. The answer is yes, it is the most relevant thing to me. The girl that they were talking about is beside me, now. She is Woo Chae Rin, my sister. My twin sister.”

 

The staff reacted when the heard that Zico has a twin sister and they bet that it will be a big issue again. Another talk of the town.

 

Jeongmal, twin sister? We didn't know that you have one. Okay, continue.” The interviewer said.

It is not true that she is dating Sandeul. In fact, Sandeul asked me that night if he could just talk to my sister Chae Rin for a while just to clear things out. I know that the two of them were responsible enough so I let my sister talk to him. And yes, she once worked on their dorm but before that incident, she already stopped working there. My sister is responsible enough to follow every rule in the contracts of her work. That kind of work she had before has a rule also that she couldn't date an idol.”

 

Then the interviewer butted in. “She stopped working there? If that's the case, she did it so she could date Sandeul?” You gave a what-are-you-saying face to the interviewer. Sandeul wanted to in also to react on what the interviewer asked but Jinyoung stopped him since he's not allowed to be involved. He whispered to his hyung, “Hyung! How come does that interviewer asked her a foul question ON AIR?!” “Shh, Sandeul. Relax. Let Zico handle it. He knows what to do.”

 

Zico tried to stay calm. “I'm sorry but what kind of question do you have? As I told earlier, Sandeul and Chae Rin are not dating. Sandeul didn't violate any rules from their contracts. I already talked to him before. And I will ask you something, what if we are spotted together or hugging or just talking, does it mean that we are dating? You are making false conclusion to their situation. Please stop bashing, hating and criticizing my sister. Don't make her life miserable without her knowing the reason why. You didn't know what kind of person she is. Please do understand it. Again, Sandeul and my sister are not dating and they haven't violated any rule from their contract. Please continue supporting B1A4 and BLOCK B. Kansahamnida and have a nice day.”

 

You felt how protected you were with Zico. You didn't expect that he would say those things on air. All you did was to keep quiet because he told everything that you wanted to say. You then looked around and you just realize that Sandeul was watching the interview. You haven't noticed him since you were just looking down the whole time. Then an interview asked you an extra question.

 

Ms. Chae Rin. I respect what Zico said about you. But on the past interview of Sandeul, he told that he likes someone at that time, who's the same age as him and she takes care of him. By any chance, are you the one being described?”

 

In your head you said, “That's an obvious answer. Why need to ask? Ugh!” You stared at Sandeul and looked like he's waiting for your answer. He smiled and your heart fluttered. Before you uttered a word.

 

Oh. Our very own Sandeul is watching live also? Should we ask him?” The interviewer suggested. Then the reporter went near to him.

 

We couldn't answer that. Thank you.” Jinyoung answered instead to saved Sandeul.

The question is too personal and she couldn't answer that. Hope you understand.” Zico saved you also.

 

At last, the interview was finished, You met eyes with Sandeul again but you looked away and went to where Zico was instead. He told you that he will bring you home and you quickly agreed because you don't like to stay there anymore. On your trip,

 

Zico,. Did your manager knew this?” “Ofcourse! Why?”

What if those fangirls bash you?” “As long as you are not the one being bashed, I will accept it.” You slightly punched him on his chest.

 

You then arrived at home, he just dropped you there and went back to their dorm. You talked to your mom and told her that Hee Jin wanted to join you in your stay in the Philippines. Little did you know that she already talked to your mom while you were out of the house this afternoon. You then laughed after you knew that and your mom agreed that she sill also join.

 

I booked the flight for us, three. Two days later and we're leaving. Did you already pack everything you need to bring? Don't worry about your schooling here, I already talked to TOP U's principal.”

How about your work? Appa? Zico? What if we just migrate there?” You suggested.

I let your appa handle our company all by himself. Zico we'll have the time to visit us there. He will now be busy preparing for their come back sooner or later. We can just call them anytime. Don't worry, Rin. Everything will be alright, don't be scared.”

 

You then hugged your mom and went to your room. You took your phone and laid down on your bed. You just stared on it for a long time. Thinking if you will tell it to Sandeul but then you also thought that it would be better if not. You were really so confused. You miss him so much and you just want to pick him on your closet and hug him. You felt so sad but you never regret that he became an idol. As you think of those things, you accidentally fell asleep.

 

Sandeul, on the other hand, he woke up his Jinyoung hyung because he wanted to talk to someone. “Why, Sandeul?” Then they both stayed on the living room.

 

Hyung! I did not know what to do now. I'm going crazy. Seriously. I miss her, hyung! I want to see her. I want us to be together!” He screamed.

Shhh. Be considerate to those who sleep. With that, you know what, you really can't do anything but to accept what's going to happen. That's the right thing to do. Live your own lives. You as an idol, and Rin as what she is right now.” He stated.

I can't. It kills me. I should have ---- I really do not know now. Why is so hard for an idol to fall in love? I can still focus on my career even though I date someone but why?”

Then, you should have not signed on our contract if you think of that way.” The leader said.

But. It really hurts. We both love each other but we can't be. What's the sense?”

What's the sense of it? Then what's the sense of you dream, Sandeul?”

 

He sighed and they went back to sleep again. Around 3:00 am, you suddenly woke up. You tried to sleep again but you can't. “Why now? I want to sleep. I want to rest after what happened. Ugh. What to do?”

 

Then you realized that you'll be living Korea the next day. You frowned and thought of Sandeul again. You'll gonna leave him without him knowing. Of course, it hurts you the most but well, that's really life. You opened your laptop and decided to record a video message for him.

 

Annyeong haseyo, Sandeul, Junghwan, Lee Junghwan.” You flashed a smile.“I'm, I'm sorry.” You started crying and remembered that you were recording a video. You quickly wiped your tears as you laughed. “Oh. Why am I crying? I'm a michil. Junghwan-ah. I'm really sorry. Sorry for my decision.” Tears started to roll down again to your cheeks. You just let it roll as you continue saying your message.”Junghwan. You know what's right and that's why I am doing it. This doesn't mean that I don't love you. I love you but we should not continue this. Maybe, when you watched this, I'm on the Philippines now.” You wiped your tears again and you were having difficulties in talking because of sobbing. “Junghwan, I miss you so much, You will always be in my heart and in mind. You will forever stay in me. I wish you too would do the same thing. I believe that we two are really for each other. I will----I will wait for you. Yes, I will. But if you are not willing to wait, it's fine with me and move on with your life as an idol. But just always remember that there's a Woo Chae Rin that will always love you. Don't think of me anymore, don't think that I'm waiting for you because you might just be blown away but do think and decide on what you'll gonna feel. Sorry Lee Junghwan. Sorry for hurting you. Junghwan, fighting! Sandeul, Fighting! B1A4, fighting! Ppyong!”

 

You were finished recording but you still couldn't stop crying. You decided to call Sandeul because you thought that it will help you stop from your crying. Then you realized that he's already in deep sleep since it's already dawn. You were about to press the end call button but then someone spoke on the line. You cried even more and didn't even utter a single word.


 

Rin? Wae? Wae you crying? Stop. Talk to me. Stop crying. Chae Rin-ah.” You just continued crying but you really wanted to stop but you really can't, you don't know why. He just decided to sing you a song. He sang again to you the song, “The Last Time”.♫ ♪ As far as I could see, there's only you and only me. This is the last time I fall in love. ♫ ♪ The song ended. “Rin, you okay now?” Sandeul didn't hear your cry and he bet that you fell asleep as he sing you a song. He was kinda relieved when you stopped crying. “I love you.” He still said it on the phone even though he knew that you were already sleeping. He ended the call and went back to sleep.


 


 


 


 



 

Are you crying? Me, I am.:(