Still Clueless

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next day, you went home already and went back to normal while you kinda worried that they started to gave you so much skinship. You searched for your mom but she's out.

 

Mrs. Seo, where's umma?”

Just wait for her to go home and she'll explain,baby.” You crossed your arms and pouted. “Okay.” Just like what she said, you just waited for your mom to be back home. HeeJin was out for her extended english class. Kyeongmin was out for his school-related activity. So basically, you ended up locking yourself on your room. You went online and it has been a long time since you checked your twitter.

 

ChaeRin920619 I was rushed to the hospital last night right after my birthday party. Migraine is 3 T_T

 

On Seoul, Sandeul was still online the time you tweeted. The boys were out and Sandeul was just having fun online. His eyes widened as he read your tweet. He sent you a DM saying, “Are you okay now? Belated happy birthday. I love you. You received your gift right?”

 

You of course received then read it. Your heart fluttered, you missed that guy so much but it won't turn back what happened before. You just decided to gave him a cold reply through DM also, “Yes. I am okay. Thank you for that.” You turned off your laptop before something happened again. Searched for your diary which you abandoned for week. You wrote, “I love you too. I am not okay but since you sent me a message, I am better. I am a great liar.”

 

You laid on your bed and stared at the ceiling until you heard your mom's voice downstairs. You get up and rushed down. She was carrying your medicines. Your eyebrows met then you kissed her.

 

Where have you been, umma? I wanted to go with you.”

You okay now, baby? I just bought your medicines.”

Why too many? Feels like I am really sick. Aish! Anyways, why it took you so long?”

Ah, baby. Umma will visit Korea.”

 

You were a bit excited by that and asked her if you could come with her.

 

Aniyo. Umma, only. You have classes right?”

But umma. I wanna go with you. I wanna see appa and Zico an----”

Next time, I guess but for now. I really need to go there and talk about some things to your appa.”

 

You frowned and frustrated. You almost thought that it's your mom's gift to you. You went back to your room and laid down on your bed just playing with your phone. Minutes have passed, your mom went inside and sat beside you. Wondering why, she began your face and fixing your hair.

 

Rin, are you mad at me? Do you love umma?” You didn't respond and just gave her a warm embrace which made her teary eyed. “Umma, why? Did I make you cry? Sorry, I love you so much forever.” She even hugged you tighter, seemed like she was losing you.

 

I love you and I'll be staying there for a week. Take care of your health huh.”

Why so long? Can you bring me......uh.. nothing. When is your flight?”

Next week. No need to accompany me because you have classes.”

I will just be absent!” Your mom refused so you had no choice, you frowned and sighed.

 

Night came and Hee Jin and Kyeongmin were back. They both checked you and you were sleeping already occupying the whole bed. They went down and ate dinner. Your mom checked if you drink your medicine obviously, not yet. “Hee Jin. Tell Chae Rin to drink her medicine after you eat.” She followed your mom and to your room after she ate. Hee Jin was still thinking if you are really sick. She couldn't believe since she was your bestfriend. She got watery eyes as she stared at you.

 

Rin. Wake up, Drink your medicine.” You moved a little but didn't open your eyes.

I don't like and I don't have migraine today.” But then Hee Jin still forced you and you had no choice again.

 

Fast forward to your mom's departure. You woke up for your classes and saw your mom preparing for her flight.

 

Umma. Can I skip class so------”

No.” You pouted and then kissed her a goodbye. She then told you to take good care of yourself while she's away and not to forget your medicine. You nodded and headed to the university with Hee Jin. You started classes like a normal day then at the middle of that day, Kyeongmin sent you a message telling that he will join you in going home. You replied with, “My classed will end at 5:30, yours is just 2PM.” He replied with, “Please! :(“ and that kid made you convinced. You checked the time, 3pm and your mom's plane already boarded. You sighed, “I want to go to Seoul also.”

 

At 5:30, you were dismissed already. You and Hee Jin rushed in going out of the building because Kyeongmin was there already. He both invited you to a dessert restaurant. You giggle and told him that you want to buy all the flavors of the ice cream. His heart melted as eh saw you giggled and Hee Jin did a fake laugh while looking at you. You then arrived to your destination. Kyeongmin ordered for the two fo you. You order came and you started eating. At the middle of your eating, headache again.

 

Rin. You brought your med?” You shook your head and stopped eating.

What happened to you? Kyeongmin worried.

Brain freeze, I think!” Then Hee Jin and Kyeongmin looked at each other.

Rin. We need to go home now. You should always bring your medicine. Ugh! You are so stubborn!”

 

Hee Jin told you and it's the first time you saw her like that. So you all went home and remained quiet all through out the time. When you got home, you immediately drank your medicine then decided to sleep on your mom's room since you thought that Hee Jin was mad at you. On the living room, Hee Jin and Kyeongmin were talking about you.

 

Are you mad at her?”

Ani. I am just concern for her that's why I became like that awhile ago.” Hee jin pouted and let out a big sigh.

Hey. Don't act like that to her because she might get suspicious that we know something. She might overthink and it's bad for her!”

I can't stop,Kyeongmin! Whenever I saw her, I feel so sad for her. She has be depressed because of Junghwan and what if she knew about her sickness. It's very painful. It's painful to me what more to her.”

 

Hee Jin almost cried. Then after that, she checked you first and went to bed also and same as Kyeongmin.


 


 



 

Annyeong. Got the time to update this before I go on hiatus for my major exams this week. Please pray for me. thank you for reading this chapter and feel free to drop some comments. I love you.