Goodbye AGAIN.

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

 

WOO CHAE RIN!” you suddenly dropped your phone on the bed causing Sandeul to, “Chae Rin. What happened? Still on the line, Rin?”

 

Your mom was looking at you with disappointed face. She then asked Hee Jin to go out of the room first and of course, she followed. Kyeongmin was about to go inside but then, “Kyeongmin. Don't talk to her first. Umma caught her talking to Sandeul.” He got shocked and followed Hee Jin. They just stood near the door so they could eavesdropped on what your mom will tell you.

 

Um-umma, why?”

Who are you talking to again?” She asked you with a high voice.

Ah. No one. Hee Jin's friend.” You reasoned out.

Ah. Chae Rin, how could you lie to me? I heard you were talking to Sandeul. That guy you left on Korea!”

 

You just sighed and bowed your head and knew what your mom will tell you. “RIN! Why do we stay here? To not be involved in any issues, right?Then what do you think are you doing?” You didn't respond and tried to hold back you tears. Sandeul was still on the line and could heard what your mom was saying to you. “Stop any communications with that guy. I told you not to tell him that you are in Philippines so there will be no scene anymore.” You suddenly got shocked on your mom and looked straight on her eyes with your about to cry face.

 

Umma. Andwae! We are not together. We are not in a relationship. We just miss each other that's why I am doing this.”

Shut up! Stop that. What if someone knew about that and your brother's career will be put in trouble since he was the one who made the people believed that you two didn't have something with each other. Sandeul's career also might be at risk.”

Umma. Believe me. I just want to know if he's okay.”

Chae Rin, you are so stubborn! I won't bother to stop you having relationship with that guy since I bet that he's kind but look at your situation. He can't date, he can't be in a relationship, he can't see girls. Career first.”

Is it because he's an idol, umma?”

No, I said no. If he's an idol then it's fine with me as long as he doesn't break any rules on their contract just to date you. I just want you to be happy Rin but this is not right.”

Umma, no!” You begged to her.

Then go back to Seoul! Be with that guy and we won't help you anymore when you get involved to another issue.”

 

Sandeul's feeling was so hurt when he heard you and your mom talked. He, at last, realized that between the two of you, you were really the one who's in a very difficult situation. He felt so guilty with that since he kept on telling you that he was really the one on the harder situation while you, you were just trying to understand it. Tears started to roll down from his eyes.

 

Umma, andwae! It's not that.” You still begged to her.

Then stop those stupid things. Or else, you know what will happen to you.”

Umma. No. Please, just let me do those kind of things only. Please!”

Stop any communications with that guy. If I caught you again, I will get your phone and end of everything. Don't dare to disobey me. Think that I am a bad mom but this is for you. Better follow me!” Your mom was forever scolding you. She left you on your room and that's the only time you started to sob, as in sob to death.

 

Umma! Andwae! Don't do this to me. I just want to talk to Junghwan. Junghwan, mianhae. Mianhae, sorry.” You kept on repeating and repeating those words while Sandeul didn't know what to do on the other line. He can't do anything and he's waiting to pick up your phone again. He heard you cried in pain and begging. Someone went inside your room and it's not Hee Jin since you knew that your mom might scolded her also for tolerating you.

 

Noona.” You hid under your blanket still sobbing. Sandeul wondered who could that guy be.

Noona, stop crying. I am just here.”

Kyeongmin-ah. Please leave me alone first. Just rest and sleep since you have classes tomorrow. Sorry.”

 

He pouted and followed what you told him. Then Sandeul found out that that guy was Kyeongmin. He ended the call because his heart can't take anymore listening to your cry. Your heart was in pain, extreme pain because of your mom. You couldn't stop crying. Hee Jin went inside the room and thought you are asleep. She just rubbed your back then bid you a goodnight then slept beside you.

 

On the midnight, you get up and went on the terrace. Little did you know that your mom felt what you were planning to do. She followed you but you didn't notice her. Your eyes were swelling and can't even open it up properly. You then called Sandeul and you didn't care if your mom might caught you again. You tried to be calmed as you waited for him to answer.

 

Rin?” He answered with a worried voice.

Sandeul. Sorry...”

For what?”

Sandeul, sorry. ...Let's stop everything we have right now. Let's live our own lives. Forget everything I said on the video. Sorry but goodbye.”

Rin! What are you t---------”

 

Before he finished his statement, you immediately dropped the call and set your iPhone to airplane mode so he couldn't call you back. After that, you suddenly fell on your knees and started sobbing again. You were holding on your chest because the pain in your heart was very unexplainable. Your mom rushed to you when she saw you like that. She didn't expect that it will happen to you. She knelt down and hugged you so tight and the back of your head.

 

Rin. Stop crying. I never meant to hurt you by the words I said earlier. I just want you not to be on trouble anymore. Calm down.” But you couldn't calm down, of course. “Mom, it hurts so much!” She hugged you even tighter and helped you get up and brought you to her room and told you to sleep beside her. You laid down on her bed still crying endlessly but that time, you couldn't talk anymore and you were catching your breath. Your mom rushed down to get you a glass of water and gave it to you but still you cannot stop crying.

 

On Korea, Sandeul went out of their room to drink water because he could not contain himself to be calmed. He felt so depressed and everything because of you. He kept on wondering why you did that, why you bid goodbye to him. He then threw the glass because of frustration and it broke into pieces. He stepped out of their dorm and went to the rooftop of the building. When he arrived there, he kept on shouting and shouting your name, begging you to stick on your promise and go back to Korea but still he cannot understand why you two could not be together.

 

Back on the dorm, Jinyoung suddenly woke up then when he looked around, he found out that Sandeul was not on their room. He got up and checked around their dorm. When he didn't found him, he woke up the guys. “Sandeul isn't here on the dorm. It's very late already . Yah, wake up!” Then everyone was startled so they all rise up when they heard what Jinyoung said. “Let's find him now. Let's find him first inside the building. Kaja! Ppali!” They all went out of the room and checked every possible places he could be. They started to panic since they couldn't find him.

 

What if something happened to him?”

Yah! Call him!” CNU suggested.

I saw his phone at the dorm.” Jinyoung refused.

We're dead.” Baro stated.

What if we try on the roof top. Just try.”

 

Then they followed what the maknae suggested. When they were about to reach the last step of the stairs going to the rooftop. They heard a guy who kept on shouting and at the same time crying. They tried to listen to him because it might just be a ghost or their imagination.

 

Chae Rin. Pleasel!” The guy cried out.

It's Sandeul! C'mon!” Baro said.

 

They reached the rooftop and saw Sandeul who was crying his heart out. He was crying and begging at the same time. They could see wounds on his fist and bet that he punched something hard again.

 

Lee Junghwan. What happened? Stop that!” The oldest told him.

Hyung. She bid goodbye. She told me to stop everything we have right now. EVERYTHING!”

 

Then he told them everything that happened when he called you and what he heard on the phone. He fell on his knees as your voice kept on running on his mind an saying your goodbye. Jinyoung rushed to him and helped him get up and hugged him.

 

Hyung, why? Tell me why? What did I do? I didn't know what to do now. I miss her. I know she doesn't want that but why does she followed her mom suddenly.” Sandeul cried. They boys didn't know what they will say to him since being on his situation was very hard. “We can do nothing about that when her mom is the one who tell her what to do. Just remember this, if you two can't be together right now but you two are really for each other, there's always a right time and a right place for that. Just think of that way, Sandeul.” They all went back to their dorm and Sandeul was still like that.

 

Hyung. Can I not go to out schedule later?” He asked the leader.

Why?”

My feeling is so heavy. I will not perform because I need to not because I do not want to. I don't want to act happy in front of them.”

Okay, okay. Rest now. Is it okay, guys?”

NE!” they said in chorus.

 

They all slept again but then there was Sandeul who was just staring at the ceiling like forever.


 


 


 



 

Why can't they be together, WHY?

Tell me, you?