Why Always Like That?

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

 

Inside. Too late again.”

I called you for million times!” He screamed.

 

Your dad was just observing him. “No, Not again. No, Chae Rin” He then attempted to go inside but then the guards and the people in-charge didn't let him in. He was creating a scene already.

 

Jebal. Let me in. I just want to say sorry to her before she leave me again. Please. Let me in, ahjussi. I will do anything after you let me in. I need to talk to her.” Sandeul cried while being stopped by the guards.

Sir, it's in the policy. You cannot go inside for any reason if you are not a passenger. Please do understand and the flight going to the Philippines will board in a while so there's no way.” He screamed your name over and over again and forcing his body to get inside.

 

No please. Chae Rin-ah. I love you. Sorry for what I did. Let me in, sir. But then the announcer already stated that the flight going to the Philippines already boarded. It was the repeat of what happened before. This time, Sandeul wanted to hurt himself because of what he did to you. His fists clenched and wanted to shout at the top of his lungs. He stayed on his spot for a long time. He took his phone then called his mom.

 

Junghwan, what happened now?”

Umma, where are you?” He asked in a weak voice.

Are you okay? I am at my hotel room.”

I will go there.” She gave him the exact location and she knew that something not good happened. She became worried and could not wait for Sandeul to arrive on her hotel room. An hour passed, someone pressed knocked and it was Sandeul. He immediately hugged his mom and he was crying.

 

Come inside Junghwan. Let's talk.” He went inside the room and sat on the bed.

Junghwan, tell umma what happened.” He kept his head down as he told his mom what just happened. He could not stop on crying and his fists were still clenched in anger.

Umma, I am so stupid for being mad at her. I feel so guilty.” He was about to punch something then his mom stopped it.

Don't hurt yourself. It won't change anything. Calm down and think of what you should do.” He was really mad at himself. He didn't know what to do. “She hates me now, I know it.” His mom touched his face as she let him calm down. Without further ado, he told Sandeul to sleep there since he has no sched for tomorrow.

 

On the plane, you just leaned your back on your seat with your shades on. Not thinking of what will the other passengers will say. Tears continuously flowed and you just let it. On the middle of the trip, headache suddenly attacked you. You then shook Kyeongmin's arm to wake him up.

 

Kyeongmin-ah. Kyeongmin-ah.” He opened his eyes and asked why.

My head is aching again. It's so painful.”

Again? Ah, you have med on your hand carry?” You shook your head. “How about let's ask the flight stewardess?” He suggested and you shook your head again.

No. I don't want to make a scene here. Owww.”

Then what shou------” You suddenly rested your head on his lap and his heart skipped a bit.

Are you okay with that position?” You nodded and he massaged your head so you could sleep and the pain will go away. He took of his jacket and place it to you. Looking through your smooth hair and staring at the your pretty side view. He kissed you on your head and whispered, “You will be okay soon. You can do it, noona!”

 

Time passed then you arrived at the Philippines. Both of your mom fetched you at the airport. You slept already when you got home and since enrollment will push through later of that day. Enrollment day. Your mom woke you and Hee Jin up. You were still so tired from your trip plus depressed. You took a bath, ate breakfast with them and still not conversing with anyone. “Kyeongmin-ah. Please guide my two ladies later huh.” He nodded with a smile and all of you headed to the university.

 

Awkward atmosphere still because of you. You were looking far away. When you arrived at the university, Kyeongmin led you and Hee Jin to the enrollment area. There were so many foreign students you met there. You proceeded to the step-by-step process with her then enrolled your special Filipino class. At noon, you were officially enrolled and classes will be next week. You will be taking BS Math, both of you. She then suggested also to buy uniforms then school stuff. You agreed and waited for Kyeongmin to finish his enrollment. You decided to stay on a pavilion.

 

Rin. Tell me what happened.” You gazed at her and you felt pain but didn't cry since you're so tired to show them your weak side. You started telling what just happened in Korea, you could see pity on her eyes as you talk. After that you paused for awhile and tried to compose yourself. Suddenly, a tear fell on the ground. You gave a fake laugh as you wiped it. “Things are not better.” Hee Jin told you and you just nodded. Kyeongmin suddenly popped out while shouting, “NOONA!” You both gave him a look then he winked at you. “Kaja. Let's shop now!” He both pulled your and Hee Jin's hands and headed to the mall. You started choosing stuff for the whole semester. Then ate on a resto then headed home. You directly went to your room and rested without changing clothes. You fell asleep quickly and your mom entered your room to wake you up.

 

Rin, eat first.”

No. We already ate outside. I want to sleep now. Night,umma.”

 

Your mom became worried to you. She went down and talked to the two. She then listened carefully on what happened to you there. Your mom couldn't do anything.

 

First day at the university. You woke up, wore your all-white uniform and you kinda don't like it but you just dealt with it. Kyeongmin accompanied you and Hee Jin to your building. It was the old building near Kyeongmin's. He then left you for his class. You searched for your room, 3rd floor, Rm. 324. Slowly opened the door then went inside, Hee Jin just followed you. You saw no other Koreans and your blockmates' eyes were all on you. You both bowed to them. You decided to sat at at the back. Then a girl went near you and greeted you in korean with a bright smile.

 

Annyeong haseyo, Ina-imnida.” You got shocked because of that.

You can speak korean, wow!” You said in english.

Just a little bit because I love Koreans and their music that's why I am glad to see you.”

Really, ah. Komawo-yo. Woo Chae Rin-imnida.”

Annyeong, Shim Hee Jin-imnida.”

Annyeong chingus!” Then you both told her to sit beside you.

 

Since the professor was not around yet, you started a conversation with Ina. You knew that she loves KPOP that's why you and Hee Jin asked about that.

 

Ina. What idol groups do you like? I bet you like UKISS because I saw a photo of Dongho on your ID.” HeeJin giggled. Ina nodded and you laughed also.

That's all?” you asked her.

Aniyo. I like BLOCK B.” Hee Jin chuckled and looked at you.

Who do you like?

Zico oppa! Kyaaaa! He's perfect! Okay!”

Who else?”

Boyfriend-e-e-e.” You gazed at Hee Jin.

Wow. Those idol groups are daebak. I saw them already and they are all so great.” You said.

Ahhh. I envy you. I love B1A4 also and that bunny Deul.” Ina said and you looked away so Ina won't see your reactions. Good thing Ina did not notice it and Hee Jin just save you.

Oh Sandeul, the one with the great voice and his sprout dance with Baro is kyaaaaaa.” She nodded with a full smile.

 

Then the professor went inside the room so your classes officially started. Your blockmates were all approachable after the introduction of oneself and they kinda gave you special treatment because you were both Koreans.