Clueless

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Until one day he woke up, he tried to call you. Your phone was just ringing but then no one was answering. It's the first time that happened. He kept on waiting and waiting, still, nothing happened. He got so nervous. Went out of the room, stayed at the living room trying to call you again. “Why no answer?” He was in panic then Jinyoung woke up and noticed him. “What's wrong?” Then he started to tell it to his hyung. Jinyoung could see how worried he was.

 

Maybe she's still asleep. Don't worry that much. She''s answer later.”

I can't.”

Sandeul.” Jinyoung scolded.

 

Sandeul closed his eyes and sighed. They had their performance very well but whenever they were in rest time, he's still trying to call you and waiting for your answer. That day ended and still he didn't managed to talk to you. He was so angry and everything when he got home. He couldn't sleep and all he think is you and only you. Two days had passed and still no signs of you. He even called your mom, Hee Jin and his mom. He thought of Kyeongmin but then he didn't get his number and he remembered his promise that he will always update him. He was freaking pissed on what's happening. He was very clueless.

 

What the hell is happening? Why is she not answering my calls? Did something happen? Crap! Why am I not with her? Why?” He suddenly screamed while they were resting on their practice room. They boys got shocked at him. CNU went near him to have a talk.

 

Why not try Zico?”

I call him many times, no answer. I don't want to go to their house all of a sudden.”

How about her dad?”

 

Then Sandeul tried calling your dad also. Minutes have passed, the number couldn't be reached anymore. He sighed. “I am fcking worried here. What are they doing to me?” CNU patted his dongsaeng's back for comfort but still Sandeul was very worried and angry at the same time. A week had passed already and still he didn't know what's happening to you. He didn't know if you are okay or not. He wanted to hear your voice badly. He kept on trying to call ht people related to you but still no response from them. B1A4 will be having a special stage on Inkigayo. They were to choose an unreleased song from their albums and had the chance to perform it. The guys pitied Sandeul so much so they let him choose what song he wanted. He chose “Only One”and luckily all of them agreed. They practiced that 2 days before Inkigayo performace.

 

That day, Sandeul brought his laptop with him on his schedule. He was busy finding a way for you. When they arrived at the venue, they proceeded immediately to their dressing room, hoping that BLOCK B was there. Read, read, then he was right. BLOCK B is still promoting Nanlina. Too bad that BLOCK B shared the same dressing room with B.A.P while they shared with Boyfriend. He sat and go online while the stylist noona was fixing his hair. He checked your twitter and facebook but no updates of course. He sighed. He checked Kyeongmin's but it's in private and seemed like it was not used for weeks. No hope. He checked Hee Jin's but it's in private also. He felt so bad but then the there are websites linked on her facebook. It was blog links so he checked it right away.

 

She updated just today!” Then Sandeul tried to read her blog and noticed her sad posts. He tried to backread some more. “I love you bestfriend. I miss our bonding time. Get well. Let's go back to Korea.” He read that post and with that, she posted an old photo of the two. Sandeul became nervous. He backread some posts more. He saw one from the day that you didn't answer his calls. He gulped.

 

What happened to my bestfriend. Feels like dying because of her. I want to sob like forever.” Sandeul was shocked on that post. He tried to scroll down and his eyes widened on what he saw. “Sandeul , you alright?” The stylist noona asked him but he didn't respond and continued reading Hee Jin's post. “Hyung, what's wrong?” The maknae asked and the rest of the boys wondered. Gongchan went near him and peek on what Sandeul was looking on his laptop. It was your photos where you were lying on the hospital room, with dextrose and everything that you don't like.

 

She suddenly felt weak, couldn't see anymore and she couldn't speak clearly. Until last night, she collapsed. We rushed her to the hospital. I was crying the whole time while I look at her mom being strong.....” Sandeul's tears finally flow down and he was shaking.

 

Dr. Lee said that she's like brain dead because of the tumor which affected almost everything. I feel like dying when I heard that. The only thing that can save her is surgery but it was not even 100% sure. How can I live my life when I am not talking to my bestfriend, Chae Rin?”

 

Sandeul's left hand was clenching with anger as tears flow down. “We haven't told what happened to her namja hingu. We couldn't and we don't have the guts too even though the doctor of Chae Rin is his mom. Sorry, Junghwan.” That was the last message on that post. He was not hitting himself. “Why am I not beside her? She's very critical now? Why they didn't tell me everything? This is unfair.” Their manager told the boys to continue on what they were doing as he tried to calm him down and comfort him for their performance will start in a while. Minutes have passed, he composed himself, wiped the tears and headed on the stage with bare face. The music played and b1A4 started singing while Sandeul was holding back his tears and still trying to give his best but deep inside, he couldn't take anymore. The performance looked good but they all looked so worried for Sandeul.

 

You are the only one..........” Sandeul sang his last line. After that he closed his eyes and bowed his head and stayed in the middle of the stage. He started crying not minding that the whole world was watching him. He cried our loud and the MC got shocked with that that's why they didn't notice that they have to say their dialogues. B1A4 rushed to Sandeul and kept on whispering him to stop and go downstairs, he used the mic he was holding.

 

Woo Chae Rin! I hope you can hear me. I hope you are okay. I hope you'll be well. Don't leave me me. Do you hear me? I love you so much. Don't leave me. I will die too. Please.” He was being dragged by the members as Jinyoung signaled the camera man to focus the MCs not to Sandeul. Zico was standing behind the stage and felt so guilty. He didn't expect Sandeul to be like that. Finally, B1A4 got back to their dressing room and the music program went on. Sandeul was crying silently. He buried his face on the table. Boyfriend noticed what happened to Sandeul because of the tv on their dressing room and they also asked B1A4 about it. Hyunseong stayed behind and not talking since he felt bad for not telling Sandeul also. Since Hyunseong is the brother of Hee Jin. Boyfriend went out of the dressing room for their performance. Someone knocked on the door and Baro opened it.

 

Lee Sandeul.” but Sandeul didn't even lift up his head.

Zico, go inside.” Baro advised him. Zico went near him and patted Sandeul's back.

Let's talk outside the building.” Sandeul quickly get up and anger was visible on his face. He went out of the room then to the building causing Zico to walk even faster. When they were out already, Sandeul suddenly punched him and Hyunseong saw it since he wanted to talk to Sandeul also.

 

Jiho! I tried to call you many times for I was dying to know what's happening to your sister and yet you didn't even message or answer me.”

Go, punch me more. I deserve!”

If I didn't see Hee Jin's blog, I wouldn't have known. You are making me stupid. Making me think that she's alright but the truth, she is dying.”

It's not my choice. I really want to but.......”

But what? But it's still your choice. Aren't you guilty that we met on music programs and yet you didn't tell me everything? ”

Hyung! sorry~” Hyunseong appeared. Sandeul got shocked.

So you knew it also?? Then he nodded.

So I am the only one on earth who didn't know what's happening?”

 

They both remained silent. “I feel so stupid here and all because I was very clueless on what's happening to my girl! Do you know how it feels? I feel like I am betrayed by the people whom I trust!” Finally, Jinyoung found Sandeul and quickly stopped him but he refused to be stopped.

 

Hyung, let me do this!”

Jinyoung hyung, let him.” Zico told him while Hyunseong kept his head down.

Ya ZICO! What should I do now? I can't do nothing and if I didn't see Hee Jins blog, I'm still clueless until now. What do you think I am feeling right now? YA! I am really angry to all of you. You kept to me what is the truth. I know that I'll feel bad if I learned that but I felt worse on what you did to me.”

Sandeul stop.” But then Sandeul didn't follow his hyung. He kept on yelling at Hyunseong and Zico. But Jinyoung got pissed on what he was acting.

 

Ya! LEE SANDEUL! Do you think it's easy for them not to say that to you? Do you think they like what they are doing? They are just thinking of you also and your career since we all know that Chae Rin wants your career to be always okay. So don't act childish here that you are the only one who's having a hard time. All of you, especially Zico. So you have no right to talk to them in that way. If you felt bad then find a way again since you know the truth. You have no time to blame others.”

 

Sandeul was shocked on his hyung and water started to form on his eyes. Zico and Hyunseong was shocked also. They never expected that it will come to that point. “Sandeul, go home.”

Hy..........”

Go home now. Rest. Take a rest. Make up your mind. Go rest. I'll handle this. Now, go back to our dorm.”

 

Sandeul had no choice but to follow Jinyoung. He just explained to their manager hyung and it was just okay plus the other boys agreed also. What Jinyoung was scared is if he will not go back directly to their dorm. Sandeul just walked and walked first on the side road since it's highway so no one will recognize him. He was really in deep thinking and it's all about you. He was so worried for you to death. He wanted to visit you but it's very impossible that his company will agree to it.

 

Half an hour had passed, it started to rain so he ran as fast as he could finding a shade. Before he could even find a cab, he was soaking wet. He instructed the driver on where their dorm is located. An hour had passed again and he safely arrived there. The time he stepped out of the cab, he became dizzy. He tried to compose himself until he entered their dorm. He was shaking because he got wet. He quickly changed clothes with his pyjamas. He felt so hungry also but he really couldn't manage to stand now. Instead, he took out his phone and put the headset on and watched the video from you before leaving for Philippines. He even the loop setting. He then finished the whole video while he wrapped his body on the blanket to feel hot. On the second play, he dropped his handphone on the bed and fall asleep.