Something's Not Right

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Five days have passed and you were kinda used in drinking your medicine on the right time after what happened between you and Hee Jin. You were a bit sad since she didn't talk to you that much and you were so clueless why. You asked Kyeongmin but of course, he didn't tell the truth.

 

That day, your classes were suspended at the afternoon because of an emergency meeting of the professors. When you got home after school with Hee Jin, you rested for a but because you started having headache for consecutive days but you didn't tell her of course. You haven't done so much for that day but you felt very very tired. You took a nap because you thought it might help. Two hours had passed,you woke up but unfortunately, your headache was more terrible and you eyesight became blurry again. There was no one on the house except you and Hee Jin. You wanted to approach her since not talking to her kills you the most. Feeling so uncomfortable with your bestfriend. You went downstairs and found her at the living room, watching television. You sat beside her and double thinking if you should talk to her or not.

 

Hee Jin?” You said in a low voice.

What?” She answered without looking at you. You gulped and suddenly kept your head down.

Are you mad at me? Sorry, if I did something wrong. Sorry.” Hee Jin did not respond then you suddenly hugged her.

Hee Jin. What did I do? Why aren't you talking to me anymore? Did I lose my bestfriend? What did I do? Tell me.” You begged then suddenly Kyeongmin came back home from his classes. He quickly passed by so he won't disturb you but then he just hid himself so he could eavesdropped. “Hee Jin. Talk to me. I am begging you. Tell me. Did I hurt you? Why is my bestfriend ignoring me? Wae geurae?” She just shook her head and held back her tears.

 

Poor Chae Rin noona. I feel bad for her. She should not experience that. Hee Jin is so obvious.” Kyeongmin thought to himself and sighed then proceed to his room. “Hee Jin, sorry.”  You cried while hugging her tight but then she still didn't say a single word. You gave up and headed to the terrace upstairs crying. Hee Jin started crying also. “Sorry, Rin but I don't want to see you like this that's why I am ignoring you. Sorry. You didn't lose me. I just can't accept the fact that there's a big possibility that you'll leave me. I hate that!” She thought to herself. Night came and you were still sobbing on the terrace. Mrs. Seo was still not around since she had some business meeting out of the city and be back tomorrow. You thought because of your sobbing, your headache was in extreme state. You can't even lift up your head properly since it's very painful. Then somebody phone you.

 

Yeo-yeoboseyo?”

Chae Rin-ah. This is your Jinyoung oppa!”

Uh?”

Sandeul was rushed to the hospital just now.” You tried to lift up your head as you heard the news.

WHAT? Wae? How is he? Oppa!” You became so worried and cried even more.

It was over-fatigue. Sandeul sometimes was not in the mood for anything but sometimes he will rehearse from morning till midnight without even eating or whatever. He will sometimes make himself busy so he won't think of you a lot. He was depressed.” Jinyoung heard you cry in pain but you tried to hide it.

How is he?”

Still not recovering. Maybe tomorrow, he'll be fine. I just call to inform you!”

Oppa. Tell him to take good care of himself always. Please. Tell him to get well soon and his fans will get worried for him.”

 

You sniffed and ended the call with pain in your heart. You went back to your mom's room feeling so weak. “What's with this day? Why everybody is not falling into places? Am I bad? Is this karma?” you sat on the bed crying. You wanted to hug your mom and tell her how hurt you were since you could not take anymore. Looking through the room, you saw an envelope which you haven't seen before. You get it and it was your medical results. You scanned through it, scan, scan.

 

Something's not right!” You quickly the last page to view the results. You read silently, “positive for brain tumor” then you saw that it say there that you were on the last stage. You accidentally dropped all the papers on the floor. You clenched your fist, sobbed harder and then you screamed.


 


 



 

Poor Chae Rin. :(