Away from each other once again

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Hours had passed, Sandeul was ready to leave. You headed all to the airport except for Kyeongmin's mom because she has something to do. She just talked to Sandeul first as if she was Chae Rin's real mom. Sandeul remembered everything she said. On the trip, you were just burying your face on Sandeul's chest while crying. He didn't care if his shirt will get wet because of your tears. You arrived on the airport already, you really didn't want to remove your hands from Sandeul. Dr. Lee talked to her son first.

 

Junghwan. Take good care of yourself there. Don't tire too much, being an idol is not just a job and don't worry about me here. And I will take care of Chae Rin and watch over her. Have a good relationship with B1A4 always huh. I love you!”

 

Sandeul nodded and his mom embraced him. Then Kyeongmin went near him also.

 

Hyung! I will take care of her while you are away. I promise that. I will try to fill up your space for a while so she will not be too lonely. I will help her call you every night and update you. Goodluck!””

Kyeongmin thank you! I promise that I will repay you with all good you did for her. Sorry and take care of her and yourself also.”

 

Sandeul gave him a brotherly hug. He talked to your mom right after leaving you with Kyeongmin for a bit. “Umma! I will do my promise. I will marry her no matter what happened. She is the first and the last and the only girl that I love. Please take good care of her and tell her how much......” He broke down with tears and your mom hugged him. “Junghwan. Son? I want you for her since then. Believe me for that and I am glad that you two are together. Thank you for making her happy. Yes, I will do your favor and do not forget to be here on her day of operation.

 

He nodded and your mom patted his head. Then Sandeul went near you, take your hand and pulled you to a place a bit far from them.

 

Babe?”

Ne Junghwan?”

 

He then gave you the most precious kiss that he could give. You were so shocked when you felt his lips pressing onto yours. Unexpected yet so sweet. You tried not to cry on that moment but you felt Sandeul's tears flowing and his heavy breaths. You gently pulled away and reach for his hand and place it on your face.

 

I know you are crying, baby, I know. Don't take advantage of my blindness.”

Sorry.”

Take care. See you …....I don't know.”

I love you.”

Saranghamnida Lee Junghwan.”

I need you!”

I need you too but you know what's your priorities. I love you.”

 

He kissed your forehead and gave you a hug that you will forever remember. After that he motioned back with you to where your mom was. Sandeul bid his goodbye and did a 90-degree bow then headed inside the immigration area. You turned your back and walked all by yourself even though you are blind. Kyeongmin noticed you so he quickly chase after you.

 

Noona where are you going?” You didn't respond and continued walking and Kyeongmin guided you. He then led you to where your ride was parked. “Noona. Let's wait for our moms so we can go home.” Hours had passed and Sandeul was on the plane going back to Seoul. He felt empty without you again. He didn't know what he will do when he get back there. He was so worried if he could still perform lively again because all he was thinking was you and your health. Three hours had passed and he arrived at Seoul already and wishing that his disguise is effective. He already saw his manager, he waved at him and one media staff saw him. With that, that media staff called the cameraman and tried to do an interview.

 

Sandeul. What country did you go?. Why? And why are you alone?” Sandeul was being dragged by his manager so they could not interview him.

 

Excuse me. Sandeul just answer that one question. Where did you go ? And why?”

No comment.”

 

And then he headed to the van and went back to their dorm. He quickly go to sleep when he arrived at their dorm not minding the other members who were still awake.

 

What do you think happened to hyung's stay on Philippines?”

No one can answer that except him.” Jinyoung said.

Better wait for tomorrow.” CNU added and they decided to go to sleep also.

 

The next day, Sandeul's back with his idol life. Of course before he started his day, he tried to call you first.

 

Who's this?”

Babe, good morning.”

I miss you. Busy for today?”

I miss you too. Ne! I think so but will find time to talk to you. I don't care about my bill because of international call.”

You better prepare n..now, asdfghjkl.”

You okay? Why are you talking like that?” With his worried voice.

Huh. Ah, I don't know. Okay bye. I love you.”

 

Then you dropped the call. Sandeul started preparing for their sched that day. On the trip, the B1A4 members kept on asking Sandeul about the good things that happened on his stay in Philippines. He just smiled.

 

Hyung why? I guess her mom agreed with their marriage.”

Yes she agreed.”

Then you should be celebrating.”

 

The guys started to squeal like fangirls teasing him. “You know what......” then suddenly they all became quiet when Sandeul showed a serious face.

 

What bunny?” Jinyoung questioned.

Rin. is... is.. HYUNG!?” He suddenly hugged Jinyoung since they sat beside each other on the van.

Deullie. Why? What happened?” Baro and Gongchan were shocked and CNU knew that there's something not good he will say.

Rin just got blind! Her eyes were affected by the tumor. I don't know what to do. I can't do anything for her. I don't know. She will not see me anymore. She will not see us! I don't know.”

What? Blind?” Jinyoung got shocked as tears started to form from Sandeul's eyes.

No, no. Sandeul.”

Hyung don't joke!”

Do I look like I am joking?!?!”

 

They remained quiet until they arrived on their first activity. Too bad, they had a bad atmosphere because of what they have just learned from Sandeul. They felt so bad. They changed clothes, did make-up and everything. Interview finally started. They greeted with a not so lively tone. They could answer al the questions well but Sandeul's mind was flying somewhere.

 

Oh. Sandeul-ssi. Are you just okay? Seems like you're not feeling well!”

Ah, no no!.” he gave the interviewer his famous eyesmile.

Aigoooo. Haha. I heard you guys are allowed to date and I still remember Sandeul's controversy back then.”

Ne, our CEO trusts us so much so he changed the rule and he knew that we know our limitations so yeah.” the leader explained.

That's a nice answer. B1A4 are very famous right now with your good manners huh. Sandeul-ssi, do you want to greet your yeoja chingu before closing?”

Ah. ne! Ah. Nae yeoja chingu. Get well soon. I miss you. Stay strong. I know you're having a hard time now.....” Sandeul's tears fell down again but he quickly wiped those tears away and laughed as he continued his message “...Ah. Thank you and I'll see you soon. Saranghmanida,.”

That was a sweet message. Is she not okay? Because of the tone of your voice.”

 

The boys kept all their heads down and waiting if Sandeul's going to speak.

 

Ah. I am just worried of her health.”

Oh really? Okay. Sandeul's girlfriend. Get well very soon. We'll pray for you.”

 

Then the interview ended at last. Headed to their next activity. Sandeul tried to regain his friendly and bright image after that interview. He always did that for days, trying to act like everything is fine. He always call you day and night, that's everyday. Hearing your voice made him stronger and to do better on their performance. B1A4 became happy because of that but they didn't notice how hard it was for him. He's covering what he really feels while he was away from you.