I BEG YOU!

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Sandeul helped you get up but then you refused to. You even slapped his hand. Sandeul didn't gave up so he tried to carry you bridal style and laid you down on the bed. You were screaming in pain and crying and endlessly hitting but then he ignored it.

 

YA. I told you to leave me alone. Please. Go back to your dorm!”

 

Sandeul didn't respond and took your medicine from your bag. He was staring at your condition. You were holding on your head with one hand and kicking because of pain, crying more likely screaming but trying to cover your mouth. Sandeul felt pity on you, he sat beside but you face the opposite. “Drink this. Come on!” you slapped his hand again so the medicine fell and rolled down under the bed.

 

Leav-leave me. Ah.. Ouch!” He was tapping your shoulder and asked you to face him and just drink water instead. “I said leave me. You don't want to see me like this right? Go leave now! I don't want you here. Go away.” But then he pulled you for a hug. You wanted to broke the hug and kept hitting me but to admit it, you felt so secure with his arms wrapped around you. You cried more.

 

Let go of me, Sandeul. You have chosen your decision right?”

I didn't answer yet.”

Let go of me Sandeul.”

 

But Sandeul hugged you tighter. Time passed and you felt so tired on attempting to broke the hug and your headache disappeared. You fell asleep while he was still hugging you. “Chae Rin. Don't leave me. I am begging you.” Sandeul whispered on your ear and kiss your forehead. “I will ignore all the pain when seeing you like this and I will stay by your side. I love you.” He pulled the blanket to cover the two of you and he slept also while hugging you.

 

The next morning, Sandeul woke up but stayed on that position still. He felt you moved a little. “Junghwan.” you uttered his name on your sleep and he felt you hugging back. He couldn't stop smiling like a crazy kid. An hour passed and you woke up at last.


 


 



 

Super sorry for a short update.

I haven't typed yet the next chapters.

Sorry. :(