THIS.

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Fast forward to Thursday. You woke up and you received a message from Sandeul.

 

From Junghwan :)

Good morning babe. Please watch B1A4 at M!Countdown later. I dropped by early in the morning at your house and gave your pass for later. I wish you'll come. B1A4 will be the happiest when they see you.

 

You smiled and replied.

 

To Junghwan :)

NE. I will come. Don't worry. I want to watch live performances again. Kekeke~ See you. Fighting!

 

You were kinda excited for that even though it's still morning. You went downstairs and found the pass on the table and a letter from your dad who's at work already. You kept it and did your daily routine. On the afternoon, you started searching for a nice dress to wear or if you need to wear make-up or heels. You didn't know what to do and you wished Hee Jin was there because she's kinda expert on that.

 

Aish. I will just wear hot pants and high cut converse, it's not formal though!” You started preparing and didn't put make up just loose powder and lip gloss and did loose curls. You get the pass and headed to M!Countdown. Of course, you didn't bother to message Sandeul since he was busy. You sat on the not so near part of the audience since your sight was really not that good anymore and you didn't want to wear eyeglasses that time. You looked old if you did that. The music program started and fans were already squealing and you wanted to get out of that area since it makes your head aches but then you remembered Sandeul so you just tried to deal with it. It was now their turn, you did a small wave and Sandeul saw you. He then winked that made the fangirls lost control.

 

OMO!” You expressed and giggled. Then the music program ended and you felt happy seeing them performing again. You missed doing that. Suddenly, the MC, “Excuse me. Is there a Woo Chae Rin watching here?” You were about to go out but then , “Huh? Oh. It's me. Ahhh, maybe Sandeul wants me to meet me.” So you went near the MC. “Are you Woo Chae Rin?” You nodded. “Please proceed to the stage.” The lights again and the audience wondered and started going back to their seats. You were about to go down again because of the lights but then B1A4 suddenly popped out and dragged to to the center.

 

OMO! What's this? Hey. Jinyoung Oppa?” You had no clue what's going on and the audience especially the BANAs were very jealous.

 

Woo Chae Rin.” A guy suddenly spoke and you can see him nowhere.

Who's that? What's his problem?” You asked Jinyoung but Jinyoung just smiled.

BABE!”

 

A song started playing and the B1A4 went downstairs. You were left alone on the stage and everyone was looking at you. Then Sandeul popped out and started singing, “The Last Time” and you were like, “What's with him?” on your mind. He then serenaded you with that english song and you still didn't know how to respond. You were frozen on your spot. You still can remember the first time he sang that to you. The song ended and you were still not responding. The audience and B1A4 wondered why you were like that. Suddenly, Sandeul held your hand and sing, “My Person”. That was the song he performed on MTV Match Up mini concert and to one singing contest where he won the daesang award. Still no response. You were trying to absorb the message of the song but then you didn't know why you can't react or even say something to him or smile or whatever. B1A4's brows were already meeting and kinda nervous if their plan will be successful. Sandeul was smiling at you but deep inside, he was so scared on what will be your decision after that. The second song ended. He started talking.

 

Chae Rin-ah. Cry when you want to cry. Don't try to forcefully endure your sorrows and sadness. I'll hold you in my arms so you can smile again. When you're tired, I'll lend you my shoulder so you can rest. This word is trying to look at you with small eyes but I am proudly say that you are the only one. When you can't breathe anymore, close your eyes for a bit and try to think about your future. I'll protect you, I'll be by your side when you cry. Don't worry and rest in my arms now the sorrows that's in your eyes. Shut in the dark clouds that won't show up but you are smiling, don't keep enduring the pain. Throw it all out into this high sky. Now, I want to go to the end. You're greater than anyone else, stay by my side, you are really my only one. I'll learn only good words, learn only good actions to be like you. I will become a great lover, okay? It's going to last for a long time, longer than any other couple. Truthfully a mountain of things, I want to buy you, feed you, I love you. I love you so much!”

 

Then before the speech ended, you covered your eyes with one hand and they misunderstood it that you were just being blinded by the bright light of the stage. Sandeul's heart melted when he saw you crying silently. “Rin. Don't cry yet. I am not yet done.” He continued his speech and you were still crying feeling like you were the only one on stage. His speech ended but you were still crying and boom he hugged you. The fans were dying of jealousy and Sandeul's sweetness so they were just silently watching and waiting what will happen next. “RIN. Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

Then the B1A4 started whispering with each other. “If she agreed to be Deullies' girlfriend, our plan is definitely successful.” Jinyoung said. They were all patiently waiting and Sandeul's heart was pounding really hard. You hugged Sandeul back and he smiled. YES, JUNGHWAN.” B1A4 started screaming like your fanboys and so as the audience.

 

RIN!” Sandeul said again. And the B1A4 was like..

 

Wait. Is it still part of our plan?” the maknae asked.

Aniyo! We ended at the girlfriend plan only.” CNU answered.

 

They were all silently watching the two.