Forever Unhappy

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

A week had passed and you're into studying again. You enjoyed the course you chose plus your kind blockmates.

 

Chae Rin unnie!” Ina called you.

When's your birthday?

This coming June 19th.”

Are you having a party at home?” You shookyour head.

Aigoo. I feel so old. You are just 17 and I am turning 20 already.”

It's okay unnie. You look younger than your age.”

Aish. Come to our house on the 19th and let's have a little dinner with family or you can stay overnight.”

OKAY. I'm coming.”

 

Dismissal already so you and Hee Jin went home directly. While you and Hee Jin were in your way home. Your umma was busy planning on something. Your birthday celebration. She then realized that it's the day before your medical results will come out. She sighed.

 

I really need to make her happy before that. I am so worried.” She thought “MRS. WOO. I will help you in planning.” Kyeongmin popped out. “Jeongmal? This sweet kid. Okay then, let's plan now!” They started planning on what to do on your birthday and of course everyone should know it except you. On the middle of the week, Kyeongmin and your mom told Hee Jin their plan for your birthday. She needed to invite your blockmates without you being suspicious. You noticed that Hee Jin kept on talking and talking to your blockmates on school.

 

Ina! What do you think is she saying to them? She's not telling me everything these past few days.”

Uh. I don't know, unnie. Ask her.”

Nice suggestion. YAH! SHIM HEE JIN, halika dito? (Come here!)”

 

You tried to speak Filipino and your blockmates laughed and you were a bit embarrassed. Hee Jin went near you still having her devil laugh because of what you did.

 

YAH! At least I am trying to learn their language.” You rolled eyes on her.

Oh, sorry. Why?”

What are you saying to them?”

Your secrets!”

What?”

Kidding. Nothing.” She smirked and you were like,”What's with that girl!”

 

On the day of your birthday, when you woke up you immediately checked your phone and no messages. “No one remembers my birthday.” You sighed then prepared for your classes. Hee Jin was already at school that early. Feeling so annoyed, you rushed down.

 

Umma. Where is Hee Jin? It's not late right? Wae she didn't wait for me!?”

I don't know. You frowned.

 

Why are they all like this to me? Even umma forgot my birthday?” You thought. You then rushed to Kyeongmin's room after eating your breakfast.

 

Kyeongmin. Let's go to school now?”

I have no classes today and happy birthday.” You nodded and frowned then just headed to school.

 

When you arrived at the school, you saw Hee Jin and she didn't bother to greet you so you decided not to talk to her. Ina who asked when was your birthday didn't remember it also. “This is a very happy day.” You thought again and just buried your face on the desk. Classes started and it was just a normal day for you since no one made you day special. “If only Sandeul is with me.” You sighed.

 

On Korea when Sandeul woke up, he immediately called his mom.

 

Umma!”

Hey your bill is exceeding already. You could have send me a text then I'll be the one to call. Wae?”

Umma. It's Rin's birthday and I have full packed sched today. Please meet her for me. Give her a gift, a blue headphones. Then tell her my message.” Sandeul started saying his message for you through his mom.

Araseo. I will update you later. Take care. I love you son!”

I love you umma! About to prepare for this day.”

 

The line went dead and of course Mrs. lee decided to call you so that she can get your sched for that day but then your mom called first.

 

Dr. Lee, this is Woo Chae Rin's mom. Come to our house later at around 6pm. It's her birthday and it's a surprise!”

Oh, sounds good. I will cancel my sched for that time.”

Thank you so much. She then headed to the mall to buy your gift.

 

Already 5pm, your mom and Mrs. Seo will be finished preparing in a while. You had no clue what was happening but all you know is that you were very pissed that day.

 

On the university, the class president spoke to everyone. “Blockmates. We'll gonna have a rehearsal later for our class musical, in fornt of the main building. After class, okay? “ You then reacted, “Hey, we have no plans yet so why practice. Can we just do it next week and just plan tomorrow?” You suggested.”Let's exchange places”, you were so embarrassed on what he said. The president was very guilty since he didn't mean it. Hee Jun just asked her to do it to delay your time in going home. You walked out of the room all alone and headed to the location. Little did you know that Kyeongmin was there waiting for your blockmates. He will be the one who will accompany them in going to his house for your surprise party. Then the so-called rehearsal started. All you did was to stand and stand and stand. Very productive. You rolled eyes because seriously, nothing is happening. The president saw what you did and scolded you.

 

WOW. Forever scolding me. You looked around and your classmates were just busy chatting with somebody else. “Find a dance partner!” The president ordered so they all followed except you who just took out your phone and played with it.

 

Hey, you really are so stubborn huh. At first, you were against this rehearsal and now you are not following. Are you really like that?”

What? Can't you see no one wants to be my partner. What do you want me to do there?” You were really angry at him.

At least I expect you to participate and stand there. You are not a queen here koreana!” He added and your eyes were watery because of your anger. In any minute you'll burst.

Rin. Just follow him!” And there was Hee Jin who added to the level of your anger.

 

You get your bag and went back to Hee Jin and the president. “Thank you. You ruined my birthday. Such nice friends!” Tears started to flow out from your eyes and you walked out leaving them all dumbfounded because they didn't expect that it will turned out that way. Hee Jin ran after you.

 

I made a girl cry? Is it too much? It's Hee Jin's fault!” The president felt so guilty.

Don't worry. Everything will be okay later! Great actor.” Ina complimented him then Suddenly Kyeongmin popped out.

Hi! I am Hee Jin's and Chae Rin's friend. Get all your things and we'll be heading to our house. Move faster guys!” Then they all followed him.

 

While you, you suddenly felt headache again so you decided to stop and sat on a bench near the fountain. Hee Jin found you crying in anger. “Rin?” She slowly called you then you lifted your head and looked at her with your red eyes. “Sorry my bestfriend.”

I HATE YOU! You are so mean to me now, you changed! You didn't wait for me this morning then you didn't talk to me then you find other dance partner then you even stayed on the side of our president.” You cried as you shouted on your bestfriend. Hee Jin felt so much guiltiness on what happened because of her. She hurt your feelings.

 

Chae Rin. Sorry, I didn't mea------”

You mean it! You even forgot that today is my birthday!” You shouted at her again. Tears kept on flowing out, it won't stop.

Sorry, I really didn't mean to. It was just. I am busy.”

I hate all of you. You know what? Umma forgot my birthday so basically she didn't greet me, Kyeongmin greeted me like nothing. Mrs. Seo didn't greet me also. No one from the class remembered my birthday. Zico and appa didn't send any message. Sandeul is not with me. Shibal. I am so depressed, frustrated and hopeless! Hee Jin, it's my birthday today! This day should be memorable, I should be happy but what is this?”

 

You then buried your face on your palms as you sobbed. Hee Jin quickly hugged you. She heard you calling out Sandeul's name again. “Rin! Sorry. Let's go home and just rest. Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't change. I am sorry.” You both headed and you still didn't talk to her. “I have the best birthday ever.” You told yourself.

 

At the house,

 

Mrs. Woo. Hee Jin told me that in 10 minutes they'll be here.”

Okay. Tell her blockmates what to do quickly.”

 

Then he followed what your mom told you while your mom and his mom were busy on the kitchen. Ten minutes later, the knob moved. You stepped inside the house and it was all dark until you saw a candle light going to you. You heard people singing you the happy birthday song in Korean. When the candle light was near you.


 


 



 

Got the time to update again. Tell me if you like it! <3