Happy Birthday, Chae Rin

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Make a wish then blow the candle.” It was a guy's voice and it's Kyeongmin. You then wished and blew the candle. The moment the candle light was blew, the lights . You saw your blockmates smiling at you and they were holding balloons. You started to tear up, “I hate you all! Why are you like this?” They all laughed at you and gave you a group hug. After that you found Hee Jin crying and hugged you. “Hey, I am sorry. I just need to do that and I did not expect that you will cry like that.”

 

I am okay now. Don't worry.” You gave her a smile and you both laughed. You then gave Kyeongmin a death glare and he just ran and hid on the kitchen with your mom. You followed him.

 

Hey! It's not me noona! It's your mom!”

Really? Umma!” You then gave her a big hug. She was so happy to see you like that. She's the happiest mom in the world but behind that happy face is a worried feeling because of your medical results that bothers her. “Umma! Thank you! I will entertain them now.” She nodded and you went back to your blockmates. Kyeongmin's blockmates and friends were there also since you met them. Happiness for that moment is what you felt. You sighed and smiled. An hour passed, someone knocked on the door. Clueless on who it is, you were the one who opened the door.

 

Chae Rin, saengil chukha hamnida!” She greeted.

Umma! Ah, you came! Umma invited you here also? Wow!” She nodded and that was Mrs. Lee. You let her in of course. Then your mom and Mrs. Seo told everybody that it's eating time. Everyone seemed so hungry so they rushed on the table and get their own food. Kyeongmin and Mrs. Seo assisted them while your mom entertained Mrs. Lee. You and Hee Jin decided not to eat yet. You sat down because you were feeling dizzy again with no reason and you're vision was getting blurry again. Minutes have passed and you felt like throwing up. You then rushed to the bathroom and locked the door causing Hee Jin to wonder. Just what you expected, you threw up. On the living room, your visitor started ton look for you. You took so long on the bathroom so Hee Jin decided to disturb you.

 

Rin? When will you come out there? Gwaenchana?” You then at last opened the door and rubbed the lower part of your face. “You vomit again?” You avoided to answer it so you changed the topic. “Oh. Imma go there now!” Then you quickly made your way to the living room, leaving Hee Jun dumbfounded. She tehn started observing your action that time. Your mom told everyone to compose themselves. There was an LCD projector there and you wondered why.

 

Chae Rin. There are two special people that sent you a message. Watch!” Then you waited for the video to start. It was your appa!

 

Saengil chukha hamnida, baby! I'm sorry if I am not there with you. But at least I have made an effort to send you a video message. Like what I said before, take care of yourself, your body and your heart. God bless you and study well! Appa will go there once you graduated. Niga neomu bogoshipeo! Wish to see you soon. I love you!” You tried to hold back your tears on what he said. He was so sweet and you missed him so much. Your blockmates were all giving you a hug then another video was played. Zico's face was exposed. “UMMA! Switch it off! Please!” And boom Ina's eyes were widened because of what she saw. She didn't know that her bias in BLOCK B is your twin brother. She might kill you for that.

 

Rin! Oh my gosh! My twin sister, I miss you. Can we just have our bonding time again and do some hip hop. Kidding! Aigoo, you are so far to me. Sorry if I am not able to send messages because I am busy. You know the life of an idol right? I miss you and let's bond when you visit here. How's your heart? Awww. I really miss you. I will break someone's neck if they hurt you. Okay, I love you?, twin sis! Take care!”

 

Then you started crying. You couldn't believe that you were not living with him anymore and your countries away from him. You could tell home much he missed you on the way he spoke on the video. You wanted to hug and cried to him and your dad also. You waited if there's another video to be played but non. You frowned. No Sandeul. Scratch that! Whey were you even expecting? He's mad, right? Then Mrs. Lee grabbed the mic from your mom and she was holding a gift.

 

Chae Rin-ah! Junghwan told me to say this to you. I mean I recorded his voice when he called me this morning. Please listen.” You kept your head down and covered your face with your hands. Then you heard Sandeul's voice.

 

Umma! Tell this to Chae Rin! Tell here that I love her and I didn't mean to hurt her. I am still waiting for her even I know I am not allowed to. Sorry for pushing her away the last time she visited me. I am sorry. Tell Rin, I miss her so much and I am dying to see her. If I just have the time, I will really fly there. Rin, I am sorry. I am really sorry. I miss you so much and I love you so much. You are the first and the last girl that I will love and thank you for making me and umma be in good terms. I love you and please take care. Umma, please tell it to her and buy her a gift told you earlier.”

 

The voice record was finished and Hee Jin was now hugging you because you were already sobbing. Kyeongmin became an instant translator to your blockmates and friends. They all felt so sad for you. Mrs. Lee went near you and gave you the gift then hugged you.

 

I told you that my son loves you so much.” His mom said and you even sobbed harder. They tried to make you calm because you really couldn't stop crying. When there's no more tears coming out, your blockmates tried to make you happy by performing on spot. Having a gag show in instant or trying to cover a kpop group even they didn't want, they sand, they danced and asked you to play games with them. You can't explain how happy you were that time because of the people around you.

 

Hours had passed and it's getting so late so they decided to say goodbye and went home. They wanted to stay overnight but then they were not prepared so they said next time will do. You thanked them and hugged each one of them before they went out. You were forever smiling as you watched them stepped out of the house. Ina was still there talking to Kyeongmin.

 

Oh! I smell something fishy.” You whispered to Hee Jin and you both laughed. “You have something to explain to me.” She said and you knew what she was talking about. Then you saw Ina coming to you.

 

Unnie! You haven't told me that Zico oppa is your twin brother.”

Because you will just squeal for sure since he is your bias and when I was in Seoul, I can count those people who knew that I am his sister.” You explained.

Aish!” You laughed as you messed with her hair like a sister.

I promise that I will record a video of him, saying HI to you. Is that okay?” She nodded brightly.

Unni! Ah, you haven't told me the story about the man behind that voice record. I haven't heard his name.”

He's Lee Junghwan. Maybe I will tell you next time. Promise to prepare boxes of tissues.”

Nu, but I want to see how does he looks like!” She shrugged. You shook your head and held your phone tighter.

Noona! Show it to her so she can go home. Kyeongmin suggested but you gave him your she-couldn't-know-that-face.

Unnie! C'mon!”

 

And there was Kyeongmin shrugging you also. You let him read your lips with “I can't, he's an idol.” You sighed.

 

What? An idol? Don't te---- Wait wait. Lee Junghwan? B1A4? Sandeul!?!?!?! UNNIE!!” She screamed as she took your phone and saw your selca with him as your wallpaper. You face-palmed and you gave Kyeongmin your death glare. At last, Ina bid goodbye and you thanked her. When she stepped out of the house, you headed to Kyeongmin.

 

YAH! Kyeongmi---AHHH. OUCH! Ummaaaaaa!” You screamed because your terrible headache attacked you. Kyeongmin's eyes widened and rushed to you as you slowly kneeling down.

Noona? Noona! Mrs. Woo, ppalli!” He called everyone and you were pulling your hair and shouting in pain. They all rushed to you and your mom started to get panic.

 

Let's go to the hospital now!” Dr. Lee instructed so Mrs. Seo got the keys and headed to the hospital. When you arrived here, you were quickly admitted and stayed on the room. Dr. Lee injected you a pain reliever and waited for you to calm down while your mom was crying seeing you like that. When you calm down a bit, you fell asleep. Dr. Lee told your mom that she'll be out in a while because she will get your medical results that supposed to be released tomorrow. Your mom was very nervous and couldn't stay calm so Hee Jin hugged her. Few minuted had passed and Mrs. Lee came back and told them to go to her personal room and leave you first. Without further ado, they all followed her and went inside. Mrs. Lee asked them to take a seat.

 

Ah. I reviewed her medical results. Mrs. Woo, read it first.” Your mom get it and tried to understand the medical terms written there then she gave it back.


 


 



 

I updated another chapter again.Wish you like it. Ppyong!