The Difference

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next day, Gongchan reminded you again to watch their show later. Just like what you promised to Gongchan, you waited for that show. At exactly 5:00pm, the show started. No doubt, B1A4 is really full of sense of humor. No awkward moments between the interviewer and them. The next topic was dating.

Are you allowed to date?” The interviewer asked them.

Noooo!” They answered in chorus then laughed.

But, Is there someone here who likes someone right now?”

 

Then the rest of the boys gave look to Sandeul. “Sandeul, it seems like their faces mean something. Go, tell us now. Your manager will just cover his ears.” They all laughed again. Sandeul didn't know how to start and he's so shy.

 

You want us to tell?” CNU butted in.

Ah, Ne! It's true. I like someone right now.” The boys started teasing him since they knew that it was you. You suddenly got shocked on what he just aforementioned but you told yourself not to assume and your heart that time felt like going to burst.

 

Can you describe her? A noona or a dongsaeng? C'mon, satisfy your fans!

Ah, Ne. Same as my age. She's pretty and very kind. She takes care of me very well.

 

He shyly described you. You were extremely blushing so you hugged your knees and couldn't help but smile.

 

Can you tell us who is she? Is she an idol?

No, no. I can't tell. She's not an idol though. He just smiled.

 

Their interview was finished so you turned off the telly. You were very happy because of Sandeul but you suddenly remembered your plan. You haven't told it to them because you're scared. But what's most scary was how will Sandeul react on it. He told you not to leave him but then you'll gonna do it. You were really so confused and bother and everything. You wanted to cry at that time. You really didn't want to leave them but because of your feelings with him, you have to. You have to do it earlier before you broke the rules and him also. You really couldn’t take it anymore so you locked yourself on your room and sobbed. Hours passed, you heard that they were back on their dorm. You went out of your room, greeted them weakly.

 

Annyeong hase---------” Sandeul's greeting was cut off as you went back to your room and hugged your pillow. You just wanted to avoid him. Rin, wait! Let's talk.” He rushed to your room and locked the door. The rest of the boys decided to eavesdropped. Rin! I have to say something. Listen to me.” You just tightened your grip on your pillow as you heard his voice. Rin! We both know what I am feeling for you, right?” You tightened your grip even more and closed your eyes. Rin! I love you.” At last, he said that words to you. Andwae, andwae, SHIRHEO!” You kept on shouting those words to him.

 

He then frowned and can't understand you. You tried your best to tell him that it's very impossible and you can't accept his love. You told him that you're already leaving their dorm in a few days. He was in state of shock and asked you why need to do that.

 

Junghwan. We can't be and you should know why. As I told you, I'll be leav--------”

Wae, Chae Rin? You told me that you won't leave us, that you won't leave me. Why don't you accept my love? Why don't we try?” Sandeul did his best to convince you.

Junghwan, no. We really can't be. So stop this!

Why? Tell me, Why?! And you're leaving again? Like what you did to Teen Top? You left them because of L.Joe, right?” You eyes widened when you knew that he knew the reason.

How'd you know the reason? The reason why I left their dorm.

Remember the day you talked to L.Joe at M! Countdown? I heard everything.” He exclaimed.

But---but it's not the same reason. It's not what you think, Junghwan. I have othe reason.” You defended.

No. You left Teen Top's dorm because L.Joe fell in love with you and you don't want others to know that and now you'll gonna leave us because I I confessed my love for you. It's not L.Joe's fault nor my fault that we fell inlove with with you. It's your fault because you are always lovely and everyone could fall inlove with you!!” Sandeul was crying his heart out but you tried to stay calm.

No, Junghwan! No, Remembers your contract with WM, right? Read it again and you'll find the answer, the reason that we can't be. You are not allowed to date, follow that even though you don't want to. It's for you and B1A4.”

 

You tried to explain everything to Sandeul and told him what you were doing is for him and his career. You’re just protecting his image.

 

But, you don't need to leave us? If you leave, the reason is really the same with L.Joe.” Sandeul was pushing that reason.

Aniyo! It's not. Please understand that.” You begged to him.

NO. I can't and I don't want to!

It's really different, Lee Junghwan. You really want to know the reason?

Ne. Because I really can't understand. So tell me!”

The reason why I left their dorm is because of , yeah, L.joe. He fell in love with me and I wanted to avoid that, that's why I left. I don't want to develop my feelings for him since he, too, is not allowed to date also.

What about---us?”

It's really different, Junghwan. The reason is because of you. I also love you, Lee Junghwan. That's why I need to leave immediately. See, I told you. It's different. Understand now?” You also confessed to him with all braveness.

But we can keep it, right?” He suggested.

No! We can't! I don't want to be a hindrance on your career and I don't want you to violate any of the rules. I want to but we really can't be.

No, Chae Rin. No, andwae!” He screamed.

It's final. I already talked to your manager and he agreed. I am really sorry, Sandeul. I don't mean to break your heart. Mine is breaking also but let's just understand each others' situation.” You gazed at him and touched his face.

 

He quickly hugged you as he begged you not to go.

 

You sleep now, Sandeul. You still have full-packed sched tomorrow.”

 

He still kept on begging you. When the B1A4 heard his footsteps, they quickly went to their room and pretended to be asleep. He went back to their room silently crying then covered himself with blanket. The rest of the boys heard him and felt very sorry for him. While you, you started to weep also. You sat on one corner of your room because you didn't know what to do so you just called Hee Jin to tell her what just happened to you.

 

Rin. What you did is right even though it hurts. You made the right decision because you're just following the rules. Stop crying now. Hee Jin wanted to hug you. I feel so sad too because I am not beside you now. Everything will be alright, Rin. Believe me. Smile! I love you!” She calmly told you but then you cried even more on what she said because you also miss her so much.


 


 


 



 

Awww Sandeul! 3

Comments? Subscribe?

MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUYS!