What is happening inside?

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Ten minutes have passed, no signs. You kept walking back and forth on the hallway waiting for someone to come out. Thirty minutes, still, nothing. Your heart felt like bursting in any second. You didn't want to eavesdropped because you want him to be the one who'll gonna tell you personally what he said to your mom. You were chilling also even though it isn't that cold at that time. An hour had passed, you heard something. You got shocked, you couldn't stay calm anymore so you tried to listen to them. You heard cry, tried to listen even more. Sobbing. Sandeul was sobbing so hard. He never saw or heard him like that. You were shaking and you didn't have a slight clue why he is like that.

 

Please.” You uttered again. You sat on a chair, felt difficulty in breathing and started crying also because of Sandeul. One and thirty minutes have passed again. No one was going out and you could still hear him sobbing, sniffing and everything.

 

Um-ma.”

 

Two hours had passed and your hand was placed on your chest with your head down. You heard the knob turned. You lifted your face up. You saw your mom went out of the room then went directly downstairs. You got even more nervous with her action. You cried soundlessly as you watch her.

 

Why?” You whispered.

 

Then Sandeul finally came out slowly. He was still crying, you tried to look at him and got what he wanted to say. You kept on shaking your head.

 

No..this can't be.”

 

You kept on repeating those words. Sandeul stopped near the stairs, looking straight at your eyes as he let the tears rolled down from his eyes. You rushed to him and hugged him. It seemed like you didn't want to listen to what he will say because you felt that it was not good. Suddenly, extreme headache attacked you again in just one snap while you were hugging him. You quickly broke the hug, he held your hands.

 

Chae Rin....”

 

You closed your eyes then stepped backward.

 

CHAE RIN!!”

 

Sandeul shouted so loud because you almost fell from the stairs if he didn't save you in time. You fainted again. The people downstairs got shocked so they quickly searched where the voice came from.