Will he really do it?

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next day, you woke up and your mom was not beside you. You were not feeling well but you knew that you didn't have fever. Minutes haves passed, Kyeongmin came inside the room.

 

Noona. I am going to school now. Cheer up.” He told you with a bright smile and you suddenly missed Sandeul's smile.

Ah, ne. Take care and thank you. Kyeongmin-ah, sorry. Sorry because noona is really not in the mood.”

 

You smiled at him and he smiled back then he stepped out of the room. You just stayed on the bed and stared at the ceiling. You were not feeling hungry or dizzy but you were just really not in the mood for anything. On the dorm, Sandeul was left alone because their manager believed that he's really sick. He didn't also get up from the bed. He then took his phone and called someone.

 

Hello?”

Zico,this is Sandeul.”

Oh, Sandeul. Annyeong. Why?”

You have sched for today? Can I talk to you?” He asked him with crossfingers.

We don't have sched for today. It's okay but why?”

I just need to talk to you, where can we possibly meet?”

In our house. I am here for today. Go here anytime but try to disguise a bit.”

Yeah, thanks.”

 

He ended the call. On the Philippines, you still laid down on your bed and didn't even attempt to get up and went out of the room even though your mom and Hee Jin told you to. Your mom decided to check you since Hee Jin and Seos were out of the house. She knocked at the door and opened it.

 

Rin?” You lifted your head and gazed at her with your swollen eyes.

Baby? You mad to umma?” You shook your head and hugged her so tight and started crying again.

Do you now understand why I did that?” You nodded and your mom could feel how hurt you were that time.

Umma, I get it. Sorry for disobeying you. Don't leave me huh. Don't send me back to Korea because of what I did. Please. I don't want us to be in a gap again.” And there you cried.

Umma won't do that. Remember, I just want you to be happy and always in a good situation.”

 

You just nodded and nodded as you listen to her. She wiped your tears and just let you rest as she rubbed your hand to make you feel relax. On the afternoon, Sandeul arrived at your house wearing shades and a hoody. He pressed the doorbell and waited for Zico to come out. “Junghwan. Just go inside!” He shouted so Sandeul followed what Zico said.

 

What do you want now, Junghwan?” As they sat on the living room.

Zico. Chae Rin bid goodbye to me.” He said in a weak voice.

Ah. What do you mean?” Zico was puzzled.

No communication for us anymore.”

Wae? What happened? And I didn't know that you have communication with her.”

 

Then Sandeul told everything that happened between you and your mom. Zico was dumbfounded on what he had learned while Sandeul just kept his head down and holding back his tears. Your mom became very protective since the day that you two became okay with each other.

 

Zico. I love your twin very much. You know that.”

I know but----I think umma is correct. I bet you two don't want her and your career be in danger, right?” Zico asked him.

Ne but-----”

But your situation is very hard. You should consider that also. Maybe she told that to you so that you can perform well again on your performance and not to think so much of that things.”

But the more I can't perform well now after what happened. I lied to our manager that I am sick since my feeling right now s very heavy.” He explained.

All you have to do is to wait if you really wanted to be with her. Wait for the time. But she doesn't mean that she doesn't love you anymore. She's just looking on the other perspective.”

Why is it so difficult?” Sandeul asked him.

Cause we're idols. We cannot just live our lives since many eyes are on us especially B1A4 and my groups are just rookies.” Sandeul sighed and kept his head down.

Junghwan. You miss my baby sister, right?”

Super!”

You sleep in her room tonight. My appa is not coming home for his business meeting.”

Is it okay? With you?”

I am the one who suggested so it is fine. You just leave before the sun rise so you could attend your sched. Be sure to tell it it to your group members.”

 

Zico reminded him. Sandeul was so happy with that so he immediately went upstairs then headed to your room. The aura was very different. He missed you more when he saw a picture of you displayed in the room. On the Philippines, when you woke up from your rest, you saw your mom sleeping beside you. You get up, fixed yourself and went out of the house without telling her. Before 7pm, you arrived at Kyeongmin's university. You went inside then searched for his building. On the middle of your walk, your phone beeped. You took it and found out that it was Zico. “Why will Jiho call me at this time? And he should just message me. Long distance call again.”, you uttered then answered it.

 

Zico. How are you? I miss you. Why?”

Oh my gosh, Rin! I miss you. I wanna have bonding time with you again. Ah, guess who's on the house right now?” Your eyebrows met and,

How will I know I am not in the Korea, then who?”

I said you try to guess!

No, You tell me or else this will eat up your load.”

Aish. Junghwan is here. He talked to me and he looked so frustrated so I told him that he could sleep on your room since appa is in a business meeting out of town.”

 

You didn't respond and just sniffed.

 

Why, why you told me that?” you asked him.

You should just know.”

 

You started to cry but quickly wiped your tears since many could notice you. Your heart was more in pain on what you heard about him. You sat on a place where Kyeongmin could easily see you when he go out of the building. Tears can't stop flowing so you kept your head down. 7PM already and many people from that building was going out. Your eyesight became poorer because of seeing too many people.

 

Hey. It's Kyeongmin's friend, right? The pretty one. Why does she looks so pale and unhappy?” His blockmate told his other blockmates.

I don't know. Kyeongmin should see him now. Did he went out of the the room already?”

I don't know but we're the first one to go out of the room.”

 

He then called him and, “Kyeongmin, Chae Rin is here on the entrance of our building.” ”What, you must be kidding. She didn't texted me.” He defended.

Believe me. Hey, I need to go now. I will hang up.”

 

He still did not believe that but he quickly went down and checked you. His eyes widened when he saw you sitting near the entrance. He rushed to you.

 

Noona, You didn't tell me that you'll go here. Oh, what happened?” What's wrong? You stood up and hugged him then teared up.

Noona! Wae? Uljjima!

 

You kept on crying and crying. Students who passed by on you two were all looking. You didn't care because you really were so depressed. “Noona. Let's find a place first. Relax. Stop crying.” He then searched for a bench in front of the bench of the main building. He asked what happened on you and why were you like that. You told him what you decision about you and Sandeul. You can't even explain properly because of your cry while Kyeongmin kept on wiping your tears.

 

I have no choice because I need to do that. I will sacrifice my love for his career and my brother's also. But talking on him through the phone is not enough. He might think that I don't love him anymore but that's not what I meant.”

I understand you. Stop crying now. You should have just waited for me at home. What if something happened to you? Did you ask permission to your mom or to my mom?” You shook your head.

What? Why? Kaja. Let's go home.” he ordered.

No. I don't want to. I feel sad even more at home. Kyeongmin-ah!”

Noona. Okay. Ah, your exam will be next week right? If you passed it then you will come with me to Korea and talk to him. Stop crying. Please. Just think of the exam first.” He your hair and touched your cheek with his gentle hands.

You will do it?” You doubted.

 

He just nodded and gave you a reassuring smile. He then held your hand and went out of the university and headed home.


 


 



 

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Thank you! I love you~~