Decision.

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

B1A4 decided to step out of the room for a while since they knew what will happen next. Sandeul was left there. Your dad gave you an eye and...

 

What did you just say?”

I'm getting-------

I will marry her.” Sandeul said the words.

 

Zico's eyes widened as he looked at Sandeul.

 

Uh, excuse me. Junghwan this is not the time to joke.” Your dad refused.

I am not joking, Mr. Woo. I will marry her.”

YA! You are both so young for this! Stop thinking of that!”

APPA!” You screamed.

 

Mr. Woo. You know her condition right? I love Chae Rin very much and I don't like to come to the point that everything I plan will be too late. I can't take anymore if we two can't be together. We suffered too much being away from each other. Too many hindrances on our relationship and I think it's the right time for this Mr. Woo. I am begging you, let me marry your precious daughter. I will do everything for her. Sir, everything is fine. I already ask permission to our CEO, manager, co-members and I know my mom will permit us also because they have met already. She is Chae Rin's doctor in the Philippines. Please, Zico, please. I will take care of her. I don't care if she's sick or not but I really want to be with her. Sir, please!”

 

You can't even lift your head up while listening to him. Tears kept on flowing from your eyes as you heard his sincere words.

 

What about umma? How will you tell her? How will you ask permission?” Zico asked him.

I am ready to face her anytime. I will have a video call if I had no chance to fly to the Philippines.”

I doubt umma will agree. I am telling you.” Zico said. Sandeul sighed and tears came out from his eyes.

I doubt too.” Your dad said.

Sir, please. I will do anything for her. I want her to be my firsy and my last girl in my life. Please.”

You will really do anything?” Your dad asked with a serious face.

 

Sandeul nodded and became more nervous.

 

Stop your work?”

WHAT?” Sandeul was shocked while you and Zico wondered what did your dad mean.

Stop being an idol for her.”

APPA!”

 

You and Zico said in chorus. You suddenly remembered how Sandeul wanted to become a singer like what he is right now. And for Zico, he was against that also since he knew the hardship that a trainee had been through before debuting. The poured almost everything to become an idol an no one can stop it in just like that. It was his dream. There was silence. Sandeul was chocked with your dad. He needed to chose between you and his career. While B1A4 outside the room was eavesdropping.

 

Mr. Woo is rude. Why to choose? Sandeul can still take care of her even though he has work.” Baro said.

Let's listen to his decision and respect it.” Jinyoung said and they were all nervous.

 

Back on the room, your dad was waiting for his answer and you kept on begging your appa not to do that.

 

Mr. Lee. Being a singer is my dream.”

Decide now!” Your dad ordered.

Appa!” You shouted.

 

Sandeul gulped.

 

Ne. I will stop being a singer. I will just take care of her and be by her side. If you want to, I will go with her in the Philippines.”

 

B1A4 was so disappointed on what they just hear from Sandeul. They promised to one another that they will be together forver but Sandeul broke it. They were mad at him for doing that. Back on the room.

 

Junghwan.” You uttered with a more worried face.

Ne. I will stop being an idol. I will do it for her. I can call our CEO now if you want to. I am willing to, just for her!”