Your Decision

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next morning, the rest of the B1A4 came back at their dorm and saw you and Sandeul sleeping on the floor. “Hyung! What's happening?” The maknae asked his hyungdeul. Then CNU get Sandeul's pillow and threw it to him. Unfortunately, it landed on your face causing you to wake up on pain. “Ouch!” You then touched the part where it hit. CNU rushed to you. “Chae Rin, sorry! Are you okay? Sorry.” You then get up and greeted them then quickly proceeded to the kitchen. On your way there, you suddenly lose your balance because you half asleep and half awake.

 

OMO! Chae Rin-ssi!! Are you okay?” Good thing Jinyoung was able to sustain your balance. “Oh, my head hurts! I will now prepared breakfast. Komawo.” Then they told you that they already ate before going back to their dorm. They just told you to wake up Sandeul as they started preparing. You then went to him and, “YAH! LEE JUNGHWAN! WAKE UP! YOU ARE LATE!” You kept on tapping his shoulder then he suddenly pulled you down and hugged you. You were shocked and didn't know how to respond. “HYUNG! What do you think are you doing to my noona?! YAH!” Gongchan shouted and you felt so nervous at that time. Good thing, Gongchan offered you a hand to help you get up. After that Sandeul woke up then started preparing also. You bid goodbye to them as their manager called them.

 

Hours passed and you kept on thinking what you're feeling. You know to yourself that you are falling for Sandeul but you didn't want to admit it to yourself. You then called Hee Jin and told everything that happened and you told her about Sandeul because you are really confused.

 

Woo Chae Rin! Admit it to yourself while it's still early!” She told you.

What are you talking about?

That' you're falling inlove with that Sandeul!

 

You just sighed.

 

I DO NOT KNOW! Aish! I'm really dead. No! No one should know this!”

Yah! Rin, it's a different case compare to L.Joe, huh! Remember that!

 

You ended the call then laid down on your bed. Forever staring at the ceiling then stomping your feet on the bed like a child. “I'M GOING CRAZY!” When they came home, you greeted them. You saw Sandeul and you really got so nervous so you just decided to avoid him. Maybe your feelings for him will change if you tried that. But there was this Sandeul who's treating you nicer and nicer as the days gone by. Of course, you really can't help to be happy but then you'll gonna remember the rules about dating. That's the time that you felt something's wrong.

 

One day, before they went out of their schedule, “NOONA! Watch us tomorrow, huh! We'll have a live broadcast of our interview”, the maknae told you. “Ah really? What time?” “5:00 pm, Chae Rin, noona.” “Oh, I got it. I will watch!

 

When they came home that day, you went out for awhile to talk to their manager.

 

Manager Oppa! I need to leave the dorm.” You weakly said.

Why? Did something happened? Why so sudden?

Personal reasons, sorry.”

Tell me. Don't you like B1A4's treatment anymore?” He cursiously asked.

No, not that. They are all good to me. It's just that-------”, “What?”

My parents told me that I need to go back to normal schooling even if I don't want to. Of course, I couldn't disobey them even if I want to. I am really sorry.” You pretended.

If that’s the reason, well, I can't do anything. Just be the one to tell them then I will talk to them. Thank you for being so responsible and taking care of them. They always tell me that you are the best. But if your decision isn't final, I will not hire a new one for a week or two.

 

You nodded and thanked him. Felt like crying because you really need to do it even though you don't want. You went back to their dorm and feeling so weak. “Rin?” Sandeul knocked on your door, he wanted to talk to you since he knew that something's wrong. “Sorry, Sandeul, I'm not in the mood.” You told him and he wondered why you called him Sandeul instead of Junghwan. You just tucked yourself on your bed and kept on asking yourself if your plan is really right.


 


 


 



 

Chae Rin is leaving their dorm? Aish. Comments? Subscribe? I love you.:>