Sweet

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next day, the manager told you that you needed to come with them on their activities that day again. You then wore a simple blue dress and go to the trip with them. B1A4 should behave well since they were with their manager. Sandeul was just looking at you the whole trip so you gave him an is-there-something-on-my-face look to him. He just smiled at you and you felt your heart thumped so you immediately closed your eyes. You're talking to yourself on your mind, ”What's happening to me?”


At last, you arrived at the venue for the Inkigayo performance. You went to the backstage with them find their dressing room. While they were preparing, you went out of the room for for awhile and you saw someone.

 

Yah! Shim Hee Jin!” You then hugged her so tight.

OMO! Rin! I miss you. Good thing you're here!” She hugged you back. You miss your bestfriend so much because you don't have time to spend with each other. Hee Jin introduced you to Bora and Hyorin. They were so pretty and perfect. You talked with her for a few minutes then someone called your name, it's Sandeul!

 

Rin! I've been searching for you!

Oh, Junghwan. Sorry. Wait, Hee Jin, he's Sandeul. Sandeul meet Hee Jin. She is my bestfriend since highschool.” The two greeted each other then you told Hee Jin, “Hey. Let's meet up inside and let's watch together later. I need to do something first.” You bid goodbye to her and went back to B1A4's dressing room. While waiting for the others to finish, Sandeul asked you to have a selca with him so you agreed. 1-2-3-click!

 

Yeppeuda!” Sandeul uttered then you all went out for the performance.

WOO CHAE RIN!” Someone called your name again and it's Hee Jin's younger brother.

Woah. Hyunseong! Goodluck later and YAH! Very disrespectful, you don't even call me Noona!”

Haha. Thank you, NOONA!. Wait, have you met my sister? She's here also.”

Ne. We'll watch together later. Fighting!

 

When Hyusneong went away, Sandeul went beside you to ask something.

 

So Hee Jin's brother is Boyfriend Hyunseong?”

Ne, obviously.

Oh? You! Who's your brother?” Is he an idol also?

Then research for it!” You laughed then left B1A4 to find your lovely bestfriend.

 

Inkigayo already started and you're with her again, You have so much to talk to. You told her that you met his brother. It's Boyfriend's performance time. You two kept on cheering for Hyunseong of course. Fangirl mode activated. Then one after the another, idol groups performed! “Oh! Rin! It's B1A4 now!” You then smiled all throughout the performance. Sandeul's voice, you wanted to compliment his voice but of course, all of them did a great job. Before the song ended, Hee Jin asked you,

 

Yah! Why is that Sandeul calling you Rin? You're close with each other now? I thought you don't like others to call you Rin! YAH! Answer me! WOO CHAE RIN! Answer me, if you don't want me to tell your brother about L.Joe. YAH!”

Oh? Huh? You talking to me? What again?” You said.

Aish you're sleeping in Neverland again with U-KISS. Kkk. Nothing!” She angrily said.

 

You just apologized and just talked of other things instead. Inkigayo was already finished so you two went back to the backstage.

 

Rin! We'll go to the next sched in awhile.” Sandeul reminded you.

Oh! Okay! I'll go to the van now!” Then even if you don't want to, you needed to bid goodbye to Hee Jin.

YAH! I will miss you. Just text or call me, huh! See you, I love you chingu!

 

You then went back to the van alone to wait for the boys. You just left the door open. Minutes have passed then someone popped out of the van, giving you a drink. It was Sandeul.

 

Oh! Thank you, Junghwan. Where are they?

About to go down!” Then he went inside the van and sat beside you.

 

Hey! Tell me who's your brother!

Wae? At least make an effort. Go research for it!” You yelled!

Unfair! Tss!”Sandeul frowned.

How come? Aish! Okay, my brother is from 2pm, Wooyoung oppa!” You giggled.

What? Why you haven't told me before.”

Lee Junghwan, paboSandeul pabo. Paboya!” You laughed the hardest.

Wae? How could you?!?

May name is WOO Chae Rin. Wooyoung's name is Jang Wooyoung. Gets? I'm just making fun of you. Pabo Junghwan!” You continued laughing and teasing him.

 

He got so pissed off with you so he put his arms around your shoulders. As expected, you suddenly became quiet and nervous.

 

So now, will you tease-----------” Then the members suddenly arrived and witnessed what happened. Sandeul quickly removed his arms around you and you two kept your head down. Good thing, their manager saw nothing or else your both dead. Jinyoung fakely coughed.

 

On the whole trip, no one's talking and it's just very awkward. The manager wondered why they were suddenly like that. When they arrived on their next schedule, you told them that you will just stay on the van again. It's just okay with you. You just go online to twitter, me2day then cyworld. Then played on your iPhone to entertain yourself. At last, they came back and flop, you forgot to buy food for them.

 

Oh! Sorry. I forgot to buy you food.”

It's not your duty, Chae Rin. It's okay.” The manager told you with a kind voice.

 

The trip go on and all of you fell asleep except Sandeul. He checked you then put his jacket on you then your head fell on his shoulders again. He smiled and just let you stay on that position. To admit it, he loved that moment. Time passed and Sandeul's head also fell on yours accidentally. When you arrived on their dorm, you bid goodbye to their manager and went inside the dorm. The boys were all tired because of their full-packed schedule so they went directly to their room. While you, since you slept on the trip, you couldn't sleep anymore. You tried to close your eyes and slept. You really can't then you suddenly thought of Sandeul. You uttered,”Michil!” You went out of the room and brought your laptop. To your surprise, Sandeul went out of their room at the same time. You were like staring at each other for years.

 

Oh. Going to the bathroom? Go now.” You stuttered.

No, no. I just can't sleep that's why I get up.” he replied.

Oh. Really? Same here.

 

Then you two proceeded on the living room. You opened your laptop and use it while trying to get rid of the awkwardness between you and Sandeul. You decided to start working on the module that was just posted.

 

What's that Rin?” He curiously asked.

Oh. For school. Modules, I need to do and study.

Why don't you just go back to normal schooling?”

I have plans for that but I don't know yet!

 

Then you closed the module that you're working on. Stayed quiet again, just looked around. You asked him if he's already sleepy but he said not,just like you. Sandeul asked you if you wanted to hear his voice as he sing a song for you.

 

Ah really? English song?” You giggled.

You want an english song? Okay then!”

 

Then Sandeul started to sing “The Last Time” by Eric Benet. You felt like heaven while listening to his angelic voice. You heart again, you didn't know what to do with it. You can't help but smiled. Sandeul didn't that you can understand english so you can really get the message of the song.

 

Nice song. Nice voice. Woah, perfect Why you chose that? Is it for me?

I just love the message. I searched for it's Korean translation.” Henodded.

Really? Nice! Didn't you know that I'm good in speaking in english and understanding it?” You told him with a teasing look.

Omo! Why you haven't told me earlier! Aish!

 

You just laughed at him and you noticed that he's blushing. You felt nervous thinking why he's like that. You suddenly stayed quiet again. “Don't smile!” You suddenly said. “Wae?” Sandeul asked you. “Just don't smile! Don't smile!” You kept on repeating it and there was Sandeul who wanted to tease you so he just smiled and smiled. “I'm Dying!” You accidentally said that. You got shocked on what you just said and feeling so embarrassed. You just stood up and decided to go to the kitchen. “I'll just get you biscuits and a glass of milk.” Sandeul froze on his spot and still couldn't get over on what you said and trying to give meaning on it. Sandeul's mood had brightened up and he knew that he will really can't sleep because of what you said. You came back with the food. Then he borrowed your phone so you gave it to him.

 

Why am I still not sleepy? Aigoo!” you said then realized the purpose whey Sandeul borrowed your phone. You quickly grabbed it from him and keep it. He wondered why. “YAH! You're unfair. Go discover who's my brother not by borrowing my phone!” You then frowned and faced the opposite side.

 

I will now sleep, Rin. You go to sleep now.” Sandeul said.

You sleep first. I'm not yet sleepy. Night!” You replied.