The Truth

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Days have passed and of course, you already read Sandeul's note for you. The truth is that you will really have the plan to go back on their dorm. You were just trying to cool down the tension that just happened. B1A4 also told the truth to their manager on why you left their dorm few nights ago. As expected, Sandeul was scolded. Three days after, you came back to their dorm. Of course, you miss them. But when you arrived there, they were out for their schedule. You just opened your laptop and started the modules you have left for days. Cram!

 

Late night came so you prepared their sleeping clothes and this time, you also prepared Sandeul's. When they came home, they were so surprised to see you again and the maknae was the happiest. He even hugged you before you greeted them.

 

Annyeong haseyo, CNU Oppa, Jinyoung Oppa, Baro, Gongchan and Junghwan.

Oh, annyeong haseyo, Rin. Thanks for preparing my clothes.” Sandeul told you.

 

The boys looked at each other and gave a what's-with-this-guys-now look. They felt that the atmosphere that night will bright. You also got shocked when he greeted you back. What a relief for you. At last, you'll gonna get along with everyone on the dorm. The next morning,you woke up and did your same routine. You checked their schedule first then that day you were so lazy to cook their breakfast so you just decided to buy again before you woke them up. But before you opened the door,

 

Rin, wait! Can I come with you?

 

It was Sandeul. You just nodded and you two went out together. There was just silence at first.

 

Chae Rin? Sorry for what happened.” Sandeul said with a low voice.

What happened?” You asked then looked at him.

I did not give you a good treatment on the dorm even though you always take care of us.”

That's nothing. Just like what you said, it's my work.”

It's not what I meant!” Sandeul exclaimed.

Haha. It's okay, I told you. Let's just forget about that.” You slightly punched him on his arms.

 

Then you arrived at the food store and ordered. Sandeul suggested that you two just eat their breakfast there since it's still early. You had no choice so you considered his suggestion. As you two started eating, he also started to tell stories about himself. “You know what? When I was a kid, my mom didn't took care of me even though we're just living in one roof. When I am sick, when I have homework, when I achieve something or everything, my mom didn't care at all. That was the time I became very uncomfortable living with her. When I was 12, she left me without telling the reason. She left me to my dad. It was just okay for me since she has never been a mom to me. That's the reason why I don't want you to live with us on the dorm. I generalized that all girls are like her. Yes, I have girl friends, girl classmates, fan-girl but I just can't accept the fact that I'm living with a girl again. It's a trauma for me.

 

You were sincerely listening to him and you could see that's his just holding back his tears. Now you understand why he treated you like that first.

 

Oh! Let's go back now. They might be awake now.

Oh, yeah! You're right. Let's walk faster.” You told him.

 

While you two were walking back, you were just looking at Sandeul. You stopped then tried to put your hand on his head and try to mess with his hair. “I understand you, Junghwan! It's okay but see how strong you are right now?” He just smiled at you. You then arrived on their dorm and you opened the door and the boys were already awake. They eyes widened when they saw you and Sandeul together. Gongchan slipped the glass on his hand when he saw the two of you. You greeted them and went inside. “Guys, breakfast here. You eat now. You have tight schedule again.” They were still frozen on their spots while you and Sandeul continued with your different businesses. You suddenly heard someone shouted, “ UGH! I'M GOING CRAZY HERE! WEIRD PEOPLE!” That was CNU.


 


 



 

Lazy update. No one's reading my story I think. I see no comments. :(