Something's weird

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

You had no choice but to go back to your house. You wondered why the lights were still on and you immediately saw your nanny.

 

UNNIE! Please open the gate!” You shouted.

Chae Rin, oh wait!

 

Then she immediately opened the gate and looked so happy to see you again. “Good thing that there's someone who becomes happy when I come home. Goodnight, unnie. I really need to sleep!” You then went upstairs and sleep on your room. The next day on B1A4's dorm, Gongchan checked if you’re already came back when he woke up but then there's no sign of you. They had no schedule for that day and they started-to get worried on what they will say to their manager if he visited their dorm.

 

We need to cook again for ourselves.” Baro said.

Yah! Chae Rin noona is not our nanny. We're lucky to have her because she really take care of us unlike the others!” Gongchan defended.

When will she comeback? I used to greet her every morning.” CNU sighed.

 

Then they did their own business and there was Sandeul who used laptop without permission. Back to your house,your mom already knew that you're back in the house. She then sat beside you and was about to kiss you but then you covered yourself with blanket. Your mom just sighed then left for work again. At the late morning, you're like, “UNNIE! Unnie” So your nanny went inside the room to check you.

 

Ne? What do you want?” He asked you.

Unnie call my doctor and tell him to visit me this afternoon. I can't take this anymore.” You ordered her.

Omo! You're sick! I will call him now. You want medicine?

Aniyo. Let's just wait for him. I will rest first.


 

You went back to sleep while waiting for your doctor. On the afternoon, someone pressed the doorbell so your nanny went out to check who it is.

 

Ah! Annyeong haseyo. By any chance, is there a Woo Chae Rin living here?” The guy asked.

Ah! Ne, who are you?

Lee Sandeul-imnida!” He then bowed.

Oh! Okay. Come in. I'll lead you to her room.

 

He was about to go upstairs when someone pressed the doorbell again. It was her doctor so Sandeul and your doctor went upstairs together. Sandeul saw you sleeping on your bed and hand on your head.

 

Doctor Jang. She just asked me to call you but she didn't tell what she's feeling.

Okay. I need to check her up first.

 

then doctor Jang started your check up and everything while you were asleep and there was Sandeul who's just observing and looking at you. “Chae Rin didn't get enough sleep again that's why she's like that. Go give her this medicine. Tell her that, she should not force herself to stay awake late at night because she always need to get enough sleep. It's bad for health. It's her problem since then. Tell me if she got dizzy, experiences headache or she vomited huh.” Dr. Jang advised. Your doctor left after then the nanny guided him out leaving Sandeul alone on the room. He thought, “Shizz! I'm dead. She's sick because he took care of me then I had a fight with her yesterday.

 

The nanny came back and he suggested that he'll be the one to buy your medicines.

 

Huh? You? Are you his namja chingu?” Your nanny gave you a look.

Mworago? A-aniyo. I'm not. It's not what you think!” he defended.

Oh! Too defensive, Okay here!” Your nanny gave him the prescription then he went out to go to a drugstore. On his way to the drugstore, somebody called him, he answered it immediately. 

Yeoboseyo?”

YAH! Where are you? You didn't tell us where you'll go?” CNU asked.

Somewhere!

YAH! YAH! We still have problems here about Chae Rin. Go home now!”

 

He dropped the call then went back to your house after he bought the medicine.

 

Mister. Please wake her up and tell her to drink the medicine, I'll just prepare food for the two of you.” Your nanny said.

Me?” Sandeul opposed.

Who else? The wall?

 

Sandeul had no choice so he thought how he will wake you up because he might slap him or what. Inhale, exhale. He then woke you up by tapping your shoulder. “Chae Rin, wake up first.” You opened your eyes and recognized his face. “Lee Junghwan.” You weakly recognized him. “Ne, drink the med first.” Sandeul gave you the medicine and the glass of water. You went back to resting but then your phone ringed. You just ignored it because you're not in the mood for talking. Sandeul took your phone and saw it was L.Joe who's calling. “Junghwan. Please answer my phone and tell the person calling that I am sick. Komawo!” then you went back to sleeping again. Sandeul followed what you said. On the other hand, L.Joe wondered why a guy answered his call instead of you and who could be that guy.

 

Back to your house, your nanny came back on your room with food.

 

OMO! She slept again. She should have eaten first.

 

The nanny offered the food to Sandeul and she started to tell stories about your life. Sandeul learned about you that you're also not at ease when you're in the house with your parents. That's why you're working to escape on your house. He knew that your parents have supported you financially but they were never parents to you. They didn't care at all. Sandeul knew also the reason why you chose the work because you know that most of the idols are longing for the love and care of their loved ones because they are staying on their dorms and very busy with their schedule. You wanted someone to take care of them and someone to look at them when they are away to their parents and because you know the feeling that no one takes care of you.

 

Before Sandeul let, he wrote a letter for you and told the nanny to give it to you when you woke up. It says,

 

To: Rin

Hi! Get well soon. Sorry for what happened. Please come back to our dorm. B1A4 misses you. -Junghwan ♥

 

Then Sandeul went back to their dorm and there was his hyungs who's giving him their death glare.

 

Is your somewhere in Neverland?” CNU exclaimed.

Manager hyung is searching for you that's why I pretended that you go home today.” Jinyoung said.

Sorry, hyungdeul!

 

That's what he just said. They they all went back to sleeping.


 


 


 



 

What can you say to this chapter? C'mon~~