Realization

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

You stood up and flashed a smile so that you will be pleasing on his eyes and his mom stood up also waiting to see his son. Sandeul walked in with a smile but the moment he saw you, his eyebrows met and he frowned. B1A4 wondered why he acted like that. Sandeul shifted his eyes to the woman beside you, it took him time to realize that it was his mom. He smirked. It was the girl who is supposed to be the one to take care of him but instead left him. You both get closer to him and he was still not saying anything. Just gazing at you. His eyes were filled with emotions, his fists clenched and you suddenly stopped backward as you saw that.

 

Why are you here? You and You!” As far as I am concern, you both left me right? You. *points at you* We were over right so why are you here? And you *points to his mom* how the nerve you can still look at me. Get out!”

 

You were shocked on his hurtful words. It was unexpected and your heart thumped in pain. Frozen on your spot and trying to hold back your tears. He then pushed you out of the dorm. Both of you. And you haven't had the chance to explain. Both of you. While inside the dorm,

 

Don't dare to open the door for them. I am warning you.” He then locked himself on the room you used to sleep on. Outside the unit, you then sobbed. Enough to be heard by the people inside the dorm. You fell down on your knees and so much hurt on what he said. His mom was also crying but then she managed to hugged you.

 

Umma. Whatever happens, please talk to him before you leave Korea again. Please do everything. All I want now is for you to have a good relationship with your son. I will be okay since I saw him. I just need to cry this but please do everything for the two of you to be okay. Please. umma. Do that for me.” You broke the hug and ran away. “Rin, wait!”

 

But then you were gone. You just ran and ran and let your tears came out. You ran on the top of your lungs ignoring your headache. And the weather cooperated on what you were feeling. Nice. It rained so hard. You then called Kyeongmin. After you told him the place, you ran out of battery. . You can't even find a shade enough for you. Chilling and can't see clearly anymore. Sandeul's hurtful words kept on running on your mind and it made you sobbed harder. You couldn't take it anymore and you passed out the time when Kyeongmin saw you. He rushed to you and it was really you. He then touched your forehead. “He caught a flu!” He carried you bridal style and luckily, a cab passed by. He brought you home and laid down on your bed. You were chilling so much.

 

Sandeul. Sorry. Junghwan, sorry. I am really sorry.”

 

Those were the words that you kept on repeating over and over again. Kyeongmin didn't know what to do. You were soaking wet and of course he couldn't undress you. He just got a towel. One for your hair and one for your body. He phoned Zico to tell him what happened. Time passed and Zico arrived then rushed to your room. You were still chilling and having high grade fever.

 

Hyung. We should make her feel well tomorrow morning. Our flight will be on evening. We cannot rebook that because of our enrollment.” Zico panicked also and until that time, your clothes were not changed since they were all boys. “Okay. I will, I will. Go out first.” Zico was really the best brother in the world. You were still crying on your sleep while saying sorry to Sandeul. Zico was so worried for you. He just let you rest with jacket on, pajymas on, socks on and two blankets covering you.

 

On B1A4's form, Sandeul's emotion was still rising up. No one dared to talk to him and tell him to go out of the room. Memories kept on flashing on him since the time he realized that his mom was not taking care of him up to the time you said goodbye. He asked himself why those things were happening to him.

 

The next day, Mrs. Lee went to the dorm early in the morning just to talk to him. B1A4 let him inside the dorm since Sandeul was still on the shower. His mom stayed on the living room while Jinyoung and CNU waited infront of the bathroom so that they could talk to him immediately. He then went out of the bathroom and got hocked with his hyungs.

 

Sandeul. Your mom is here. Please do talk to her.”

No. Who are you to tell me what to do?! You are not the one in my situation.”

PLEASE BE MATURE!” Jinyoung scolded him and as the results his mom and the rest of B1A4 got shocked.

 

No choice, Sandeul had to talk to his mom. He sat beside her but not looking at her eyes. He was just looking down and playing with his fingers while listening to her. His mom told him everything and the reason why she did that. She also told him what he said to you on the plane going to Korea. He was so hard like a rock. Not even crying or saying anything. But then his mom did not stop explaining. She was already crying liters of tears because of Sandeul, asking for forgiveness. She wanted to have her son again and take care of him. She wanted to call him son. Still Sandeul was emotionless. His mom kept on apologizing to him over and over again and at last, it made Sandeul's heart soften but then he decided not to talk and not to accept her. He didn't care. But then his mom hugged him so tight and that's the time tears flowed out from his precious eyes.

 

He started crying also and tried to say the word, “Umma!” His mom cried harder when he heard Sandeul. At last, Sandeul hugged back. They stayed like that for minutes. B1A4 was so happy to see them okay especially the hyungs.

 

On your home, you then woke up. Fever was gone but you felt heavy and weak. You started to tear up as you remember what happened. Kyeongmin went inside with your breakfast. “Noona. Stop crying. We will leave later in the afternoon. Zico hyung and your dad told me that they will be half day from their work so that they can bring us to the airport.” You just nodded and started eating your food.

 

After that you packed your things again and you were still crying. You could not control the tears flowing out. Your leaving that time was more painful ever because Sandeul hated you. Your things were wet because of your tears. On the trip of B1A4 going to sched, Sandeul told his mom to join them.

 

Is Chae Rin sick?” She asked and Sandeul did not respond. Then your mom tried to explain your situation. Guilt was killing Sandeul's conscience. He then realized why you did that and why you bid goodbye even if you did not want to. Regrets. Regrets. Regrets. He asked himself why did he said those hurtful and foul words to you, to the girl who took care of him back then, to the girl he loves the most.

 

Umma. I will talk to her right after our schedule. I will say sorry to her. I love her.”

I got it. So I won't call her anymore and lower your voice. Your manager might hear you. You two fix things together huh. Goodluck, Junghwan. Umma will start supporting you again. That girl loves you the most.” Sandeul nodded to his mom with assurance.

 

Afternoon already, finished with everything to bring to the Philippines. You and Kyeongmin were just waiting for Zico and your dad. Looking through the house again and, “I will miss this. Infinitely mine.” You sighed. “You told me we're over right?” Remembered those painful words again. You sat beside your bed. Hugged your knees and leaned your head on your knees. Tears kept flowing from your eyes again. Kyeongmin suddenly went inside the room and saw you like that. He knelt down and embraced you.

 

It's okay if you want to stay here and fix things. Don't mind the enrollment, I will do it for you.” You shook your head and he was in pain also when he sees you like that. He could not stand it. He did not want to see you hurt but then he respects you. Then Zico and your dad came home. They put your luggage on the car first then your dad invited you for a talk in his room.

 

Rin. Take good care of yourself and your health and our mom. I know it will take a long time again before you visit us again. But we promise that me and your brother will visit you there if we have the time. Goodluck. Appa loves you so much. Sorry. And take good care of your heart. I know what you are going through. Just be a strong girl.”

 

You nodded as he wiped your tears with his thumb. You then stepped inside the car and headed to the airport. Late afternoon, you arrived there. Your arm was hooked on Zico and you were wearing shades that time. You did not say a single thing. Kyeongmin just stayed quiet as he watched you. While Sandeul was very happy since their activities for that day were done. He then rushed to your house. He pressed the doorbell multiple times but no one came out. He kept on calling your name but still no response. He then phoned you but your phone was set to airplane mode already. Last option, call Zico again but his phone was in silent mode.

 

On the airport, the use of your shades was to cover your swollen eyes. You bid goodbye to your dad and to Zico. Zico did not want to let you go but then he needed to. “Noona. Kaja!” Kyeongmin invited you. You let a big sigh as you looked around to check someone. Not no signs that he's coming. “He doesn't love me anymore. Sorry but I will still love you no matter what.”

 

Kyeongmin saw your tears again. He gave you his worried face and just led you inside the immigration area. End of you and Sandeul. You could not go out of that area even if Sandeul was there. Sandeul kept on calling your number, hoping that it's just out of signal. He then called Zico again and at last. “Incheon airport!”

 

Sandeul was dumbfounded and realized that he did not want to happen again what happened on the first time you flew to the Philippines. He rode a cab and headed to the airport. When he got there, he quickly searched for Zico.

 

Where is she?”


 


 


A/N: People! Classes will resume tomorrow so that means I can't update frequently. Sorry. Please still support this fanfic and my upcoming fanfics. Thank you and I love you,