Dating is not allowed

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Few months have passed and everything's going fine between you and B1A4. You also told Hee Jin everything and she was very happy for you. One day, they get home earlier than usual. They just studied their lessons since it's their only time especially the maknae. You just stayed on the living room and re-read the guidelines for your work.

 

Observe the idols and report to their manager when something happened.

You are not a maid so you can’t do what they want you to do.

Know you boundaries and limitations.

Blah....blah....blah.....blah....blah....blah....

You couldn't date them.

 

As if I want to date an idol.” You whispered not knowing that Sandeul was already at your back. “RIN!” He shouted then held your shoulder. “OMO! You scared me! Phew.” He just laughed and sat beside you. He then get what you're reading then suddenly everyone on the room went out and stayed on the living room also. You greeted them again.

 

What's that Sandeul?” Baro asked him.

Ah! This... Rules and Guidelines for her work.” Then Jinyoung get it and read some of it.

Wait guys, Are you allowed to date?” You curiously asked.

 

They just laughed then CNU answered, “We're not allowed to.

 

Wae? You want to date me, right? Kidding.” Jinyoung joked.

Yes.” You said.

Really? Then I am willing to date you!” Jinyoung giggled.

But seriously? SO all idols are not allowed to date?

No not all. I think most of the idols. We should prioritize career.” CNU explained.

Is TEEN TOP allowed to date, noona?” The maknae asked.

No.”

Really? But is there someone who planned to break the rules?”

 

You suddenly thought of L.Joe and took you like a hundred of years to answer the maknae's question. ”Ah, no. None of them. TEEN TOP members are all obedient.” Sandeul just looked at you on what you just said. It seemed like he wanted to know something.

 

Oh, Chae Rin?” Jinyoung reacted.

Why,oppa?”

You are not allowed to date idols also?” They were all shocked.

Ne! I should know my boundaries.

 

Then Sandeul didn't like what he heard so he walked out from them then just went to their room. They wondered why but Jinyoung seemed to notice something but he kept it to himself. Baro suggested something, “I think we should all sleep now so Chae Rin can rest now.” They all agreed then went to sleep.

 

At around 12mn, Sandeul really couldn't sleep because he kept on thinking of the rules. He decided to talk to you at that time. He knocked on your door but then he found out that you left it open. He then saw that you're already sleeping like an angel with earphones still on. He went near you then removed your earphones. Out of curiosity, he checked your iPhone to know what song you're listening to. He found out that you're listening to B1A4 songs. He then smiled and fixed your blanked. He whispered you, “Goodnight.” then went back to his room and sleep.


 


 



 

A/N: Aigoo. sandeul changed but why? Comments please. Kansahamnida!