Meet the parent~

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Ah. An—nyeong haseyo, umma.” He said instantly and your mom was like, “Umma?” “Ah, Lee Junghwan-imnida.” Your mom's eyes widened as he heard the name.

You here?” your mom asked and he nodded.

Woo Chae Rin is no....”

 

Then you suddenly popped out and smiled brightly to your mom.

 

Oh RIN! BABY! WHY YOU HAVEN'T TOLD US THAT YOU'RE COMING HOME??!?!” Your mom said. You both went inside the house and Sandeul was so shy.

It will not be a surprise if I will tell you. I miss you umma!” You hugged her so tight and both of you where so happy while Sandeul was still nervous standing behind you. Your mom let the two of you inside and you led Sandeul to the living room. He was so quiet and just keeping his head down. Suddenly, Mrs. Seo came out of the kitchen, you ran to her and hugged her.

 

Umma!” Mrs. Seo processed what just happened and, “CHAE RIN, Omo! Ahhh, bogoshipeo. Wae you haven't told us that you're going home already. I thought next week.” You both laughed and hugged her again and there's this guys who's calling Mrs. Seo.

 

Ummaaaaaaa, um---huh? Noo—ahhh, Chae Rin nooonaaaaaaaaa! I miss you so much!” It was Kyeongmin, he rushed and hugged you so tight and he couldn't contain his happiness same as you also. Sandeul was just looking at the two of you with his oh-you-forgot-I-am-here face. He pouted and frowned. Suddenly, Kyeongmin gave you a kiss on the cheek which made you lightly punched him on his chest. Sandeul's eyes widened because of what he did. He didn't know what to do anymore so he suddenly stood up and everyone was looking at him and waiting what he will say.

 

Annyeong haseyo. Lee Junghwan-imnida. Chae Rin's namja chingu.” Then he bowed 90 degrees for almost 30 seconds. Everyone was shocked because of his braveness, even you. You smiled and went beside him. You held his hand and gave them a smile.

 

Umma, umma, Kyeongmin. I want you to meet him, He's my boyfriend. Please take care of him.”

Noona!”

Hi, are you her little brother. Nice meeting you!” Sandeul teased causing Kyeongmin to get annoyed at him.

Welcome to the family, Junghwan! I'm Kyeongmin's mom and Chae Rin's second mom.” Mrs. Seo welcome him and his heart melted. Your mom's face was unexplainable.

He's Dr. Lee's son. Remember?”

 

Kyeongmin and his mom both gave you and I-got-it face. Mrs. Seo asked him if his mom knew that he's here and he said no and it will be a surprise also. Then you thought of Hee Jin.

 

Umma. Hee Jin?”

Uh she's in Boracay with her friends in English class! She haven't told you because you will just get jealous.”

When will she go back?”

Before the first day of class!”

Huh? Enroll? How?”

I enrolled both of you online.”

Really? But. She will not meet Junghwan.”

 

You frowned. Sandeul gave you an okay face but then you still felt sad because of your bestfriend. Then Mrs. Seo suddenly thought of a bright idea. “What if I invite Dr. Lee here so she will be surprised to see her and her son and they will just stay here until Junghwan go back to Korea.”

 

Sandeul was so shy and just looked at you. “If it's okay with you umma then fine!” You said. “Okay! I will invite her this evening so she could go here tomorrow morning.” Sandeul kept on thanking Mrs. Seo and your mom for accommodating him in his stay in the Philippines. He couldn't believe that he will be accepted that easy by your loved ones.

 

Night came, you and Sandeul had enough rest. He saw you standing on the terrace then gave you a back hug which made your heart pound but then you felt his heartbeat raising.

 

Wae? I can feel you. Wae?”

I'm telling it to her.”

 

You faced Junghwan.

 

I trust you.”

 

He nodded, you hugged him and you also felt nervous when he left the terrace. Few minutes later, Sandeul was with your mom then headed to your room. You closed your eyes for a while, took a deep breath and sighed.

 

Please!” You uttered.


 

 

 

 

 



 

Hi, guys! I miss updating here~ School is being a bish to me but I am trying to make up to this.

I miss reading your lovely comments and I miss my readers.

Thank you to everyone~ 

Gona try my best to finish this quickly for you!

I love you, you!!