What now?

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Meanwhile on Korea, B1A4's schedule for the day was finished. Sandeul immediately run backstage and opened his laptop to finally check what on the CD. There was a video with the title, “My Junghwan ♥”. He then double clicked it then boom, it was a video message from you. He watched it carefully and listened to your message. He couldn't help but sob as the other members saw him. They didn't bother to disturb him and just let that moment for him. He was really sobbing just to see you on that video and to hear your voice. He then felt so guilty for not being able to talk to you before you left. He was not mad at you, he definitely missed you.

 

Their manager even saw Sandeul like that. He felt so pity but what else can he do but just to follow the rules. Sandeul witnessed how you cried during the video and it broke his heart. The video ended, he closed his laptop. He was very angry to himself then he suddenly punched the wall. Their manager hyung got shocked so he rushed to him plus Jinyoung and CNU. They stopped Sandeul fro doing that. Their manager hugged him so he would stop.

 

Lee Junghwan. Stop that. Sandeul! Calm down!”

Andwae! Chae Rin! Hyung just let me. Woo Chae Rin, come back to me!” He screamed it over and over again. “Ready guys? I'm about to drag him going to the van.” The boys nodded and they all went to the van.

 

On their trip going back to their dorm, Sandeul was still silently crying because of you, because of your video message. When they arrived at their dorm, he locked himself on your room again. Opened his laptop and planned to tweet then suddenly realized that many fans will react again. He just read some other tweets. One tweet caught his attention.

 

Chaerin920619 The saddest day of my life. How are you?

 

Sandeul knew that your tweet was for him. He didn't know if he will tweet back or direct message you. He really wanted to talk to you so in result, he decided to sent you a DM. Maybe you will reply.

 

@Chaerin920619 Nae yeoja, bogoshipeo. :”(

 

He didn't sleep first wishing that you might reply.You were the only one awake late at night because you were busy online to forget things. Then suddenly, you received a DM from Sandeul. You immediately read it. Tears started to roll down from your eyes but you quickly wiped it and smiled. You didn't want to reply on his DM so you just tweet it without mentioning his name,

 

Chaerin920619 Nado. Bogoshipeo. Mian. Please don't get mad at me.

 

Then you decided to sleep so that you won't be tempted to reply to his tweets anymore. Sandeul read your tweet and eh knew that it's your reply.

 

Why are you saying sorry to me again? Ugh. Chae Rin. Don't think that I am mad at you because I will never will.” He whispered those words then slept right after that.

 

The next day, you got shocked when someone woke you up. Of course it's not Zico since he's in Korea and definitely not Hee Jin or your mom because it's a guy. “Noona. Noona. Good morning!” You slowly opened your eyes and it was Kyeongmin. You quickly get up since you don't want him to think that you're already feel at home. You bowed to him with your eyes half-closed. “Noona. I just want to remind you, huh. Later at my university, 1pm. Umma will bring you there with Hee Jin.” You nodded but then you realized that he did not call Hee Jin noona. You frowned then,

 

Yah. Why not calling HeeJin noona? She's the same age as me also.”

I don't feel like. I just want that you're the only one that I will call noona.” You just laughed when you suddenly heard someone who did a fake cough. It was Hee Jin.

Oopa. Did I disturb you? Mian but I heard that you are talking about me. Anyways, Hee Jin, get up now and eat.”

 

You nodded, fixed yourself then followed her downstairs. Kyeongmin bid goodbye because he needed to attended his classed already. You checked your twitter first if Sandeul sent you a DM using your phone again but there was non. You sighed then just tweeted.

 

Chaerin920619 Did YOU sleep well? Tell the GUYS to eat already.

 

You typed guys and you in all caps for Sandeul and B1A4. Fast forward to the noon, Mrs. Seo called you. You didn't know why but you were sure that you didn't do anything wrong so you just rushed to her.

 

Chae Rin! You ready? We'll go to Kyeongmin's university later. Hee Jin had finished preparing already.”

OMO! Ah, Mrs. Seo. Just give me 20 minutes to prepare.”

 

You then rushed to your room tied you hair in a messy bun wore hot pants and a cute halter top and a flat shoes. Exactly 20 minutes, you're up then went directly on the car. She told you that she will just drop you at the university then Kyeongmin will be the one responsible for the two of you. On the trip, you were just looking through the window and trying to familiarize yourself on the places.

 

Rin! You didn't bring a bag with you?” She wondered.

No. Only my phone and hanky.”

 

Before 1pm, you arrived at your destination. Mrs. Seo led you inside the big campus and told you two to just wait on the benches infront of the old building that has a clock on top and looks like a chair. You both sat on the bench and just observed the people, students and the place.

 

They really look so nice, right? I want to make friends with them,” You whispered to Hee Jin.

So you want to study here?”

I do not know. I mean I wanna have some Filipino friends because they look so cool and they love us, I bet.”

Ne. But how sure are you?”

Remember when BLOCK B performed here. Zico told me that they even waited for them at the airport then gave them gifts and even cried the moment they saw th------” Your talking was cut off when someone called your name.

 

It was Kyeongmin waving at you. He classes just ended,

 

HeeJin. Chae Rin noona. Good thing you are already here. Did you wait too long? Sorry!”

So you will really not call me noona huh. Okay then.” Hee Jin said causing you to laugh as she gave you a glare.

Kaja!” Kyeongmin hold your hand so you quickly hold Hee Jin's hand also so you won't be mistaken as couple. It's just too cute that the three of you were holding hands as Kyeongmin toured you on his university.

 

Kyeongmin is taking up Accountancy, a frosh student. He then showed you the different buildings and colleges there. Even the offices and centers, the hospital. He even accompanied you on the museum located on the old building. Even the parks, botanical garden and everything. You and Hee Jin were both amazed on that university. Some students also greeted you in Korean. You found Filipinos very kind and friendly. You also took pictures there/

 

Kyeongmin-ah. Can you please keep my phone on your bag? I'll just get it later Is it okay?”

 

He then grabbed your phone and put it inside his bag.

 

Kyeongmin-ssi. You have many Korean friends here? Where are they? Why aren't you with them since your classes ended already.” Hee Jin asked him.

Ne. I have many Korean friends here also. I don't know where they are. Some maybe at home or at class. You wanted to meet them? I'll find time!” Kyeongmin suggested.

 

Hee Jin agreed while you were just checking and checking the time constantly on your watch. You were so hungry but you didn't tell them since you didn't know where to eat. You were not familiar to their foods. “You two look like hungry. Let's go to a Korean resto but next time, let's eat filipino food.” You made your way out of the university when Kyeongmin bumped into his blockmates so you and Hee Jin made a little distance to them them but you could still hear their conversation.

 

Kyeongmin, who among them is your girlfriend?” The guy said as he looked at you.

Woah. They are both pretty especially the one who wears the halter top. Very pretty.” Another guy said.

They are not my girlfriends. Hey, we need to go. I need to treat them since they just arrived here on the PH yesterday. See you tomorrow.”


 

Kyeongmin went back to you then headed to the Korean resto. He was shocked when he heard you spoke english.

 

Please tell those guys, thank you for their compliments. They look sincere, though.”

Omo. You can speak english too. Why you haven't told me earlier?! How about Hee Jin?”

Aniyo. She could speak Japanese.” You then laughed on his shocked face.

 

At last you then arrived at the Korean resto, ordered food then ate. You finished at 8pm so after that, you all went home. You felt so sleepy when you were on the taxi but you tried not to fell asleep. It's embarrassing. When you arrived at the Seo's house. You quickly greeted your mom and Mrs. Seo then rushed to your room and sleep. Hee Jin had a conversation with your mom about the school so she didn't sleep yet.

 

Kyeongmin went to his room also to study since he still have classed the next day. He started studying his lessons. Time passed. He opened his bag to get something then he found out that you forgot to get your phone from him. He took it our and used the opportunity to just browse a little, a little only. He then pressed the button then unlock it.

 

Huh? Noona has a boyfriend already?” He then frowned then just lock it and decided to return it to you. He stood up then he heard something coming from your room. He tried to listen through the wall since his room was just next to yours. He heard you talk but he could not understand what you were saying. He listened again and sounded that your like crying on your sleep so he rushed to your room. He knocked multiple times then opened the door. He then found out that you were really crying on your sleep. You were saying Junghwan Mianhae over and over again. He rushed beside you and gently shook your shoulders.

 

Noona. Chae Rin noona. Wake up. You're just dreaming.” He then slightly touched your face with the back of his hand. You opened your eyes and quickly hugged him thinking it was Sandeul. You dreamt of him again.

 

Junghwan.” You were still calling out his name.

Noona. I am Kyeongmin not Junghwan. Are you dreaming bad? Are you okay? Stop crying now.” Even though you realized that it was not Sandeul, you still continued to hug him and just thought that it was Sandeul.

 

Noona. Wait for me. I will just get water for you. You sick? Tell me now.”

 

You didn't answer him so he just touched your forehead and you were not having fever. He then went down to get a glass of water then quickly go back. He didn't notice that Hee Jin went upstairs also as he went back to your room. Hee Jin saw how Kyeongmin let you drink the water.

 

You okay now? Go sleep again. Don't cry any-----”

Rin! What happened? Sick?” Hee Jin butted in. Kyeongmin gave a space to Hee Jin as she went near you. He explained why you were like that. You then slept again as Hee Jin and Kyeongmin talked about you. They went out of the room to continue their conversation.

 

So that happened. How did you know that she's having that kind of dream again?” She asked him.

I heard it from my room. But wait? You said again, right? When id it happen?”

She was like that when we're on the plan going to the Philippines. I am so worried for her again. Thank to you.” Kyeongmin just smiled but he wanted to know who's name where you calling because he forgot immediately.

 

Junghwan?” Hee Jin asked him.

 

He then nodded as he heard that name. “Is he the guy on noona's phone?”

Ne, he's Lee Junghwan. She really miss that guy as in. I feel really sad for those two.” She sighed.

Why? Is he noona namja chingu?” He curiously asked and waiting for a NO as an answer.

No. I mean, I don't know. Just ask her maybe tomorrow if she'll tell you. Sleep now or else you'll be late for tomorrow. Thanks again.” She smiled as he watched him going back to his room.

I smell something fishy.” She said then went inside your room and sleep.

 

Kyeongmin laid down on his bad, staring like forever in the ceiling and thinking what Hee Jin just told him.

 

What's with the No and I don't know? I can't understand. They were together but they were not? Aigoo. My head aches.” He then fell asleep at last.


 


 



 

This is so heartbreaking right, you?