He Called/ She Called

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Two days have passed and you thought you are getting better already. Your mom told you that you and Hee Jin will both study on the same school with Kyeongmin.

 

Rin! Tell Hee Jin to prepare also. We need to pass the application form for foreign students, huh. Then we'll go to the optical center after.” Your mom told you.

Eye center? For what?” You wondered why.

Kyeongmin told me that your eyesight is becoming poorer and poorer so you need eyeglasses already.”

But umma!”

Prepare now. You need to be fixed in one hour. OKAY?”

 

You just followed her. When you're done, you all went to the university and passed the application form and fixed some papers and your college entrance exam was scheduled next next week. After that, Hee Jin told your mom that she needed to go to her English class so you both agreed and bid goodbye to her. “Umma. I will just find a loading station. I'm out of load, already. I will be back her in a while.” Your mom permitted you so you then searched for a loading station then went back inside the university. You were suddenly tempted to call Sandeul again. You stopped for awhile and dialed his number. You suddenly wished that he won't answer it. How ironic!

 

Rin! I miss you. I thought you will not call me again. I love you.” He cried. “You okay there?” You suddenly smiled as you heard his sweet voice. You felt light and bright.

Ne. I am okay. Junghwan, I will be wearing glasses.”

What happened to my girl's eyes? Why did it become poor in sight?” He worriedly asked you.

I don't know. I don't read in the dark or in the road. I really don't know but you know that I really take good care of my eyes, right? Junghwan!”

Just deal with it, my Rin, instead of a poor eyesight. It's better.”

I have no choice. Junghwan, I often experience headache and dizziness. One time I became unconscious. I also vomited. I didn't know why.”

 

Sandeul, of course, got worried on what you told him. If he could just be the one to drag you to the doctor, he would do it.

 

Hey. You should have your check up. Maybe you're sick. Don't ignore that. Tell it to your umma or Hee Jin.” He suggested.

Andwae. I don't want to go to the hospital and I don't want anyone to get worried.” You refused.

Well, I am freaking worried now plus I am miles away with you. You told it to me because you know I can't do anything.”

It's not that Junghwan. You don't understand.” You told him again.

Since when did I under--------”

Mianhae.” You uttered, little did you know that your mom saw you already then she called you causing you to panic.

Junghwan, I need to hang up. Umma saw me, I love you.”

 

You then ended the call and faced your mom with a fake smile seemed like nothing happened.

 

Rin! Who are you talking to on the phone?”

Ah nothing!” You defended.

Are you talking to Sandeul?”

 

Your eyes widened and defended yourself. “Andwae, andwae! Umma. We better go to the eye center so we could go home already.” You reasoned.

 

Your mom became suspicious to you, while you let a big sigh. You headed to the optical center then the doctor checked up your eyes and measured what eyeglasses would suit you. The doctor told you that you're eyesight is becoming poorer and poorer so she recommended you to atleast have a check up every month. You just nodded and get the receipt for your eyeglasses to be claimed next next week.

 

Umma! Kaja! Let's go home. My eyeglassess will be available next next week.”

Oh, okay! So we could get it the day before your college entrance exam.”

 

You just nodded and headed home. You suddenly thought of Sandeul again. Thinking if he's mad at you. You freaking hated your situation with him. You kinda regretted that you called him since he might be accused of dating again on the line. You arrived at the house and rested on your room. On Korea, Sandeul was still like that. Still can't get over on your absence.

 

Sandeul, what's with that long face? I know it's because of Rin but why?” Jinyoung asked him.

She told me she's sick?”

How did you know?” Baro butted in,

She called me again awhile ago and I know that she's thinking that I am mad again. Aish, Sandeul pabo!”

What? You two communicating? Are you two in a secret relationship? You are dead if someone knew that.” The maknae warned him.

No, it's not like that! We're not in a relationship. I won't break any rule because she told me not to and I am just waiting.” He explained to B1A4.

 

Later at night, Sandeul decided to call you since he realized that you were just the one who's making the way for them. He then dialed your number. You were with Hee Jin on your room and having your bonding time. You heard your phone rang, you immediately get it and a big smile smile formed on your lips.


 

Are you happy? Why?” Hee Jin wondered.

Sandeul. Sandeul is calling?”

 

You then answered it and Hee Jin gave you a signal that it's fine with her to answer that call and she won't tell your mom about it. You gave her a smile then,

 

JUNGHWAN!”

Rin.  You mad at me on what we have talked about awhile ago? I'm sorry then.”

No. Why should I? I thought you're the one who's mad and I understand your situation. Don't worry.”

 

You then had a great conversation with Sandeul and Hee Jin was happily looking at you since she saw you with that happy face again. Little did you know that your mom was listening to you by the door. She can't believe what you're doing so she immediately opened the door with a bang.


 


 



 

What will happen next?