Welcome Back To Seoul

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

You both went inside the immigration area and bid goodbye to your mom, Hee Jin and Mrs. Seo. After that, you both headed to the plane. Kyeongmin sat beside the window.

 

Noona. I think I will fall asleep on our trip. Is it okay?”

Of course, my cute dongsaeng. Just rest, huh. You may sleep now.”

Oh, thank you so much noona!”

 

Then there's a Korean lady who sat beside you, she smiled at you and you bowed to her since she's older than you, obviously. The flight boarded and as you expected always, you suddenly felt dizzy plus headache. The woman noticed you.

 

Excuse me, beautiful girl?” She talked to you.

Oh. Ah, annyeong haseyo----”

Call me Mrs. Lee.” Then she handed you medicine. You smiled and bowed to her again and you felt a bit shy.

Are you a doctor, Mrs. Lee?” You curiously asked.

How did you know? Yes, I am a doctor in a university hospital. Here's my calling card.” You then accept it and...

OMO! I will study here in this university. Same with the guy beside me who'll gonna be a sophomore next year. Wow!”

Really? This is great. You observed the woman and she has Sandeul's smile and eyesmile.

What's your name, by the way?”

I am Woo Chae Rin. 92-liner.” You said with a bright smile.

Oh. You know what I have a son who's a 92-liner also.”

Really? Will he wait for you on the airport? I want to meet him, what's his name?” You giggled. To your carelessness, your phone slipped on your hand so you didn't heard what Mrs. Lee said because you were too busy finding your phone.

We haven't met for years because we are not in good terms. All I know is he loves to sing, he has a great voice. I have no news about him and I know that I am a bad mom to his sight since I haven't took care of him. I left him in Korea----”

When he was 11?” Your eyes became watery because of what she told you.

How did you know?”

Guess.” You even didn't know why you said that number.

Oh. Can I take a look on your phone's wallpaper? Is he your boy friend?” She asked while poking your cheeks.

No. You really have the same smile with him and he is a 92-liner al-----” You gazed at her eyes when you realized something. Feeling so nervous, you asked for his son's name.

Lee Junghwan.” Jawdropped, yeah, your eyes widened.

Why, Chae Rin? What happened? Still feeling sick?”

Mrs. Lee. The guy I am with on the photo is Lee Junghwan, a 92-liner and the guy that I love the most.”

Is he my------”

He--He is. He told me everything about you until the day you left him. He was still in pain whenever he remembers it but trying to be strong.”

 

Mrs. Lee became teary eyed.

 

Chae Rin. When Junghwan was born, I still don't want to have him. It's not on my mind yet because I wanted to be a doctor even though I married his dad and I love him. I never took care of him like a mom should do. I really don't like him and even don't care about him as he grew up. Yes, when he was 11, I really decided to leave them and continued my studies here in the Philippines and be a doctor. Conscience is killing me at that time and I know I could not turn back time anymore. Years have passed and I realized that I need him and I need them also. They are the missing pieces in my life especially Junghwan. So I tried to be a great doctor so that I can tell them that I did something worth it while I am away. It hurts me the most but I know Junghwan is really experiencing the real pain here. I am really a bad mom and a wife.”

Mrs. Lee. You know what, he did not want any girl to live in their dorm or to live with a girl in one house because he was very traumatic because of you. He did not gave chances since he knows that a woman has really no capability on taking care of someone and kept on his mind that that girl will also leave him like what you did to him.”

 

She started to cry and you tried to comfort her. “You told me that he is not your boyfriend but how are you two related?” You bowed your head and started to tell her the story starting the day you stayed on their dorm up to your situation that time. You just let your tears flowed and didn't care if other passengers notice it. You saw pity on her eyes as expected. She then told you to lean your head on her and she touched the top of your head.

 

We'll gonna explain to him when we got there huh. Stop crying.” You then hugged her tight and cried on her chest silently. His mom was crying also because she felt guilty that she was not there when her son needs him the most. She wasn't there to comfort here and tell that things will go fine in some time. You then fell asleep on that position.

 

Before the plane landed, you woke up and you saw Mrs. lee smiling at you. You bowed your head and felt kinda awkward so you just woke up Kyeongmin. “Kyeongmin-ah. Wake up. This is Sandeul's umma. Greet her.” Kyeongmin was shocked but he still managed to greet her and gave you a what's-happening face. Then before you parted ways, she gave you her number because she told you that you will go together to Sandeul.

 

It was afternoon when you arrived at your house. No one's home since your nanny resigned for her work. “Kyeongmin-ah. You just use my room huh. Then I will use my brother's. Okay?” He nodded and went to your room and you first accompanied him of course. When you both get enough rest, you went to your room again. “Kyeongmin. Let's go out now. I need to surprise appa and Zico. Ah, Zico first since appa will go home later. Kaja. Let's go to Inkigayo.”

 

You then walked out of the house bringing your presents and food for BLOCK B and to others. While Sandeul was on their trip going to their sched, he was still quiet. “Guys. Look. Is that Chae Rin? LOOK!” Jinyoung pointed out the girl walking on the sidewalk with a guy. They all looked through the window and Sandeul just peeked in.

 

It's not her. Why will she go back here in the first place. She chose to go away, right?”  Sandeul expressed.

It's Chae Rin. I know it's her.”

If it's her, why is she with a guy? And it's not Zico obviously.” Sandeul gave a death glare to Baro.

Yah. Stop it. Maybe she's not her because she will definitely call us when she got back here in korea.” CNU told them.

UGH. I MISS NOONA!” The maknae shrugged.

 

Sandeul kept on thinking about that then he remembered your goodbye words to him again. He felt so irritated and even said a foul word causing the members to wonder. Time passed and you arrived at the Inkigayo venue. You quickly dragged Kyeongmin on BLOCK B's dressing room. He had no choice but to just go with the flow while laughing on how excited you were that time.

 

JAEHYO OPPA!” You shouted and Jaehyo was shocked on who shouted his name and thought that you were just a fangirl squealing.

Oh. Yeah? Why?” You hit him in the chest.

Woo Chae Rin-imnida. DERP!” His eyes widened.


 


 



 

Waaaaa, she's back!