Welcome Back AGAIN

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Months have passed but still could not accept the fact that you have brain tumor. You kept on thinking and asking yourself if it's true or maybe you were just dreaming. Scratch that. It's true. On the university, you often stayed on the library alone during your vacant time and you were not cheerful anymore. You lost your appetite to food. You barely talk to people on your house and you were quiet at school. You often found yourself crying. In short, you were so depressed. You were like that for too long and that's what your mom and Mrs. Lee worried the most. The symptoms were much more visible and became extreme. You always do weekly check-ups to monitor your condition but the truth it it's just getting worse. The medicine given to you were not that so effective and you really didn't know what to do. You were afraid to dies because you wanted to do many things. You wanted to be with Sandeul but you thought that would be impossible. You also didn't tell your blockmates that you were sick because you don't want them to feel pity on you. It was really depressing. You have been in and out of the hospital and you hated that. It still didn't sink in what might happen to you.

 

One day, you sincerely reflected. You consulted a psychologist on your university to help you on your problem. You asked for advice. After that you went to a church and had a deep conversation with the Lord. You were crying while praying and you were asking what to do and asking for a sign of acceptance. “To live or to die, it's up to you.” A week before sembreak already. You finally decided to do something. You talked to your mom. “Umma. Can I go to Korea all by myself this time?” Your mom was a bit happy for your decision.

 

Ne, I will buy you plane ticket and fix your visa later.”

How long can I stay there?”

The whole sembreak, baby. Do whatever you want.” You smiled at her and hugged her. Your mom was teary-eyed because at last you two were okay. The next person you talked to was your bestfriend, Hee Jin.

 

Hee Jin-ah. Can I ask you a favor?”

Chae Rin.” she smiled and you could see on her eyes the excitement of talking to you. You missed her so much.

Hee Jin. Can I borrow your Korean simcard this sembreak only because mine is broken I think. I will be flying to Korea this sembreak.”

Really? Of course, you can.”

 

She quickly get it and handed it to you. “Rin. Mianhae, Sorry for what we did. You take care of yourself there. Do what you need to do.” You nodded and thanked her. Feeling so lucky to have a bestfriend like her. Then you talked to the Seos and apologized to them because of what happened the past few months. Actually, they were never mad at you because they understood your situation and they knew how hard it was for you. You were really so lucky yo have those kinds of people. As soon as your tickets and visa were fixed, you immediately flew to Korea. When you arrived there, you headed to your house. No one's home as usual. You went inside and rested while your dad was not there.

 

Night came and you woke up. Luckily, your dad was just about to come so you could surprise him again. When he arrived home, he thought that it's Zico who was in the house. He calmly went inside.

 

APPA!”  Your dad's eyebrows raised and when he saw you, he gave you a tight embrace.

BABY. How are you now? You are thinner than before. You rested already?”

Ne. I miss you. Are you okay? How about your health, appa!”

I should be the one asking you that, Rin. Any good news?”

 

You shook your head and bowed.

 

It's getting worse.”

You will get better, believe me baby. You want to watch Zico on his last sched this night. Let's surprise him then let's eat outside.”

 

You nodded and hugged him so tight. Your dad felt sadness as you hugged him. He wanted you to be happy always but then that happened so he wanted to do anything while you were still strong. You prepared in a bit then headed to Zico's last activity. You were so excited to see his reaction even though you were still in pain. You wish that your headache won't attack you because you wanted to enjoy your stay in Seoul. You arrived at the venue at 9:30pm.

 

Appa. Let's sit infront and I bought 2 lightsticks for us. Waaaaa. I can't wait to start.” You giggled.

Don't tire yourself to much huh. Don't move or jump like forever.”

 

You smiled and nodded at him then lights turned off and the fans started squealing.


 

 


 



 

I updated! LOL. You likey? Lemme know by posting yourlovely and gorjes comments. Please. /hugs/