And You Left Him

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

At 8pm, Sandeul arrived at the airport. He was running as fast as he could and didn't bother to wipe the tears running down from his eyes. He searched for you in every corner of the airport. He kept on shouting your name and asking people if they saw you. He didn't care if they recognized who is he. He really didn't care, he just wanted to see you before you go. He was screaming your name over and over again. People's eyes were all now at Sandeul. He had no other choice but to go to the information area and asked the person in-charge. He asked if the plane going to the Philippine had already boarded. As the person checked it on the computer, he was just hoping that it has not yet boarded.

 

Ah, yes sir! It exactly boarded at 8:00pm.”

 

He fell down on his knees as he heard that the plane where you were riding had already boarded. He was crying and didn't know what to do. He failed. He even didn't saw you for the last time. He even didn't have the chance to say goodbye and tell how much he loves you. It was too late. The people were now scolding him since he was blocking the way to the information counter. He kept on uttering. “Noooo! Chae Rin-ah. Come back, please! Why did you leave me? Why, Rin?” He was just hugging the CD that Zico gave to him because it's from you. He just stayed on his position for a long time until Zico came. He followed Sandeul because he knew that he would go to the airport.

 

Yah! Lee Sandeul. Get up. Things will not get better if you will just cry. Make your life easier since my sister is gone. Let my sister think first and have her rest. Get up there and rest on your dorm!”

Chae Rin! Wae?”Don't leave me. Andwae! Shirheo! Rin, Wait for me!” He cried out as Zico felt so pity on him. He thought that if you saw Sandeul like that, your heart will just be in more pain. He had no choice but to drag him out of the airport.

 

He brought back Sandeul on their dorm. Tears continued flowing from his eyes as he thought of the good moments with you. When they arrived on B1A4's dorm, the boys were all shocked to see Sandeul like that so they get him from Zico. Zico told everything to them and felt so sad for their Sandeul. They thanked Zico and he went back to BLOCK B's dorm. The boys were just looking on the weak Sandeul.

 

Just let him alone, guys!” The leader advised to the boys.

 

On the plane, you fell asleep since your trip was on night time. Hee Jin and your mom stayed awake. You were sitting between them. On the middle of your sleep, you suddenly called Sandeul's name over and over again as your head moved from left to right and vice versa. You were crying on your sleep. Your mom didn't know if you were having night mare or what so she and Hee Jin tried to wake you up. You opened your eyes and you cried even more causing your mom to hug you. Hee Jin gave you a worried look as he continued tapping your back to calm down and gave you water.

 

Rin. Are you okay? What happened?”

Umma! I dreamed of Junghwan. He was begging for me to stay, for me not to leave him. Umma, I'm scared.”

Shhh. Stop crying, baby. Everything will be alright. Shhh. Umma is just here. Go, fix yourself now because our plane will land in a while. Stop crying. Hee Jin and I are just here for you. Don't worry.”

 

Your plane landed safely on the Philippines. You get all your baggage and stayed on a hotel first for that night or should they say, dawn. When you arrived at the hotel, you all checked in on one room only of course.

 

Hee Jin! Tell umma that I will just go to the pool area huh. Please stay with her in a while.”

Araseo. But are you okay now? You still looked pale? What if you should sleep more and let's eat?” Your bestfriend suggested.

 

You just gave her a reassuring smile then went out of your room. You then find your way to the pool. There was no people there since it's on the wee hours. You just sat near the pool and dipped your feet on the pool then folded your arms. You suddenly remembered what you wrote on your diary.

 

Flashback:

Whenever B1A4 was out of their dorm, you sometimes spent your spare time writing your diary especially when there's no school stuff to do. You once wrote there that you wanted to join B1A4 if ever they had the chance to perform on the Philippines. You really wanted to go to Philippines. You wanted to travel with Sandeul. You wanted to spend time with him on other countries.

End of Flashback.

 

You just sighed and even thought of your memories with him. The first time you got embarrassed infront of B1A4 because of him. The moment you felt that he won't accept you on your dorm. The day he visited you on your house. Everything. Tears started to roll down from your eyes again. You sniffed and just made a look on the sky to hold back your tears again. You wondered if he was sleeping properly at that time. You wondered if he already watch your video message. You didn't know what's happening to him at that time and what will happen to him the next days that you were not seeing each other. You decided to go back to your hotel room before your mom and Hee Jin will get worried. You then washed up then sleep.


 


 


 


 



 


 


 

What can you say about this chapter, you?

Comments please? Thanks for reading!