And Someone Confessed

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next day, weekend, so Kyeongmin went downstairs to have breakfast but then when he went to the dining area, you were not there. Only Hee Jin, your mom and his mom.

 

Where's noona?

Oh. Still asleep. C'mon. Let's eat.”

 

He then ate breakfast with them On your room, you suddenly woke up because you head was aching again and you really didn't know why. Minutes have passed, someone knocked on the door. You stood up and was about to open the door but that one who knocked suddenly opened the door and it hit your head.

 

Ouch!”

NOONA! I AM SORRY.I DIDN'T MEAN TO!”

 

You went back to bed as you rubbed the part where the door hit you.

 

Noona. Mian. Let's eat now.”

Later, Kyeongmin. I think I need to rest more and ah.. Can you please give me medicine for headache?” You asked him .

Headache? Until now. Noona, you should let your umma know it. Let's go to the doctor.” He suggested.

No. Remember, you hit me with that door. Now my head is painful again. Don't tell umma that I got headache last night. Jebal. I don't want her to get worried.”

Mian! Okay. Go, rest!”

 

You then laid down on your bed again holding your head. You just took your phone and like what you always do everyday, you looked at your photo with Sandeul. Tears started to roll down again. Little did you know that Kyeongmin was there and already watching you. You put your phone on your chest and closed your eyes.

 

Is he your namja chingu?” He asked you then you suddenly opened your eyes when you heard his voice.

Huh? No. Ah.” You let a big sigh and he sat beside you.

Noona. Tell me why you are crying. I know that he is Junghwan. You were calling out his name on your sleep.”

 

You gazed at him with your puppy eyes and thought if it will just be okay if you'll tell him about Sandeul. Tears started to roll down again then you started to tell Kyeongmin everything. You kept on telling him that you missed him so much and you two can't be together. He pulled you closer for a hug and you hugged him back since you wanted someone to comfort you.

 

You really love him?”

Ne. The days that we are not together, it's slowly killing me.”

Shh. Noona, uljjima. I know it's hard but you can really do it. Don't over think of something because you might get sick.”


 

He just sighed then you hugged him tighter as tears continued flowing down from your eyes. Suddenly someone went inside your room. Chae Rin, where do----oh. Mian for disturbing.” Your mom laughed as he saw you and Kyeongmin hugging each other. He got so embarrassed to get caught by your mom. You quickly wiped the tears.

 

Umma. Wae?”

Oh. Haha. Nothing. You two together already? Ah, let's hang out. I mean. Let's have bonding with the Seo.”

Where?” You asked your mom.

If you agree then Mrs. Seo will be the one to organize it.”

 

You then gave her an okay sign and a weak smile. You then all went out of the room and weren't able to drink the medicine you asked from Kyeongmin. When you were already downstairs, you rushed to Hee Jin.

 

Hee Jin. We'll gonna go out later. Does umma tell you about that plan?”

Ne. But, I can't come.” You pouted and asked her why. “I need to go somewhere. I enrolled for an english class because I really need that when I study here. My first class will be today. Mian.” She explained to you. “But I can teach you english even Kyeongmin-ssi. Hee Jin!” You still tried to convince her but, “Sorry but I need to complete all those session.” She told you. You pouted again and sat on the couch feeling so dismayed.

 

Rin. I need to go now. I will make it up to you. Promise. Enjoy later! Bye Take care!” You just nodded on her goodbye then suddenly Mrs. Seo called you.

Ne Mrs. Seo?” You asked her.

We'll go to a theme park later more likely their own version of Lotte World. Is it okay with you? You join Kyeongmin and I will join your umma.”

Jeongmallo? Araseo! Komawo!

 

You felt so excited and just ignored your headache. Prepare now and it's kinda a long trip. Bring extra clothes and don't worry about the food. Let's just eat there.” You then quickly took a bath and prepared for the bonding time later. After that, you went inside Kyeongmin's room.

 

Kevin Woo. You ready?”

Not yet. Relax!”

YAH! Let's get your hair permed!!”

Mworago?! Andwae! Noona. What's with you?” He professed.

Wae? Wae” You .

It won't suit my cute image.” Then he started doing some aegyo on you.

Aish! Yah! Stop it! I have a thin for cute people and stuff. C'mon! You should be looking mature now 'coz you're 18 already. Many girls might fall inlove with you even more.”

Even you?” He suddenly uttered those words then covered his mouth with his hand after realizing what he just said to you. You just laughed.

Maybe. Maybe if I haven't met him. I MIGHT fall for you. Imma get the curling iron now. You have no choice!”

 

You then rushed to your room and get it then started fixing his hair. His face that time was jjang.

 

Noona! What if it won't suit me?”

Then own me! Haha. Deal?” He liked that idea so he instantly said, “DEAL!”

 

After 20 minutes, it's done.

So you lost Kyeongmin. You look so manly and wait, put those glasses. Omo. Perfect namja!”

What else can I say? It suits me.”

 

He then laughed then you started doing light curls on your hair then pony-tail it so it will appear so amazing. While you were fixing your hair,

 

Noona. Since I lost, ask me anything. I will do or give it.” You thought for a while.

I won't ask for too much. Bring me back to Korea or buy me everything I want on that theme park. KIDDING. Just guide me later. That's all!” You then smiled sweetly to him and his heart melted for sure so he just looked away and nodded.

 

Selca dongsaengy. 1-2-click!” You quickly posted it on twitter with the caption. “Permed Rin and Kyeongmin. We look so cute together, right? Going to the theme park. Lotte World, bogoshipeo!” You left Kyeongmin for a while then went to your room and took out your diary and wrote something.

 

Going to the theme park. I want to go there with Junghwan. Bogoshipeo! :”( Junghwan, I think I am sick.”

I want to hear Junghwan sing to me again and I want to sing with him.””

I want to have thousands of selca with Junghwan. I want to call him jagiya! :”(“

 

Then your mom called you and went directly to the car. On the trip, you suddenly remembered whenever B1A4 asked you to join their sched. You remembered you first fight with Sandeul, you remember the moment you rested your head on his shoulders. You just sighed and thought, “ Why can't I do that anymore?” Kyeongmin noticed you.

 

Noona. Gwaenchana?” He whispered to you.

Huh? Ah, ne. Wae?

You are thinking of him right? Just enjoy this day first. Ibet he didn't want you tobe like that.”


 

You nodded and rested your head on his shoulder again and there was Kyeongmin who's just your hair as you fell asleep. Then Mrs. Seo and your mom talked about the two of you and you haven't noticed that because you both fell asleep.

 

Aigoo. They look good together.” Mrs. Seo exclaimed.

Yeah, right! But Kyeongmin is a yer older than my Chae Rin. It would be better if they are in the same age or older than her.” Your mom said.

Chae Rin has a namja chingu?” She wondered.

 

Your mom just sighed and smiled.

That's the reason why we're here on the Philippines.”

Huh? Wait, chakaman! I can't understand. Can you please tell it to me.”

Okay but just don't talk about it anymore when she woke up, cez she might cry forever.”

 

Then your mom started to tell everything to Mrs. Seo and she was shocked when she knew your situation. She felt so sad for you and your mom told her also why they considered your brother's, Zico, suggestion. At last you arrived at your destination. You excitedly stepped out of the car and dragged Kyeongmin. When Mrs. Seo bought tickets, you all immediately went inside. Kyeongmin-ah. Take care of her. Go and make your day. I need to bond with your mom. Just call us when you want to go home if you still want to go home.” You all laughed then Kyeongmin nodded to your mom. Feeling so amazed, you strolled on the theme park first.

 

Dongsaengy! Let's ride everything except that one.” You were referring to the Condor ride wherein it will go up then suddenly goes down in split second.

Then that will be out last ride!” He laughed then you slightly punched him on his arms.

 

You started riding every rides on the theme park and Kyeongmin was so happy to see you like that. To admit, Kyeongmin felt sad also Whenever he saw you sad. He thought to himself, “At least you could forget him even for one day. Enjoy, noona!” He smiled then the fun started.

 

You professed to yourself that you ere so brave so you told yourself that you won't shout while on the ride but then the moment it moved, you were shouting like a fangirl. Kyeongmin, in result, had to cover your mouth with his hand. You tried every ride one after the another. You also took photos with him, with the rides and everything. Two hours had passed then you suddenly noticed that your sight started to get poor. You blinked multiple times and maybe it was just because of the rides but it didn't went back to normal. You juts ignored it then continued your enjoyment.

 

Noona. Sit here for a while. Wait for me huh.” And you followed what he ordered, you were just looking around and observing the people. Minutes have passed, he's back with many foods and drinks.

 

Yah! You should have not bought too much. We might throw up later.”

Aniyo. We'll just play some games later before we resume on the rides. So, eat now and be full.” He exclaimed.

 

After that like what he promised, you played some games first then he got so many prizes and gave it all to you. The teddy bears, candies, accessories and many more. You gave him a hug causing him to froze and blushed. Aigoo. Are you blushing? Dongsaengy likes me? Kyeopta! C'mon!” Then you suddenly grabbed his arm and put it around your shoulder. Then I will be your girlfriend for today, Kaja!” You told him. Kyeongmin was forever blushing on what you were doing but then he liked it sop much so he just enjoyed it. You suddenly went inside a cute store and spotted a bunny ears headband. You tried it on and asked him if it's okay and he just nodded. You pouted and took it off.

 

Hey. Wae? It looks good on you. I will buy that for you.”

Shut up! You were just forced to do that because you saw me frowned.” You looked away with folded arms.

Nope!I will buy for the two of us, Don't get mad.” he gave you his sweet smiled then bought the headbands, one for you and for him. You both wore it and kept on poking his cheeks,

Aegyo. Do an aegyo!” He ordered you. You just stuck your tongue out then, “Andwae. I won't. I am your noona so I have the power to refuse what you want me to do.”

 

You just went out of the store then suddenly he grabbed your hand and dragged you on a ride, water was involved. You sat on the so-call jungle log then suddenly, a jacket was wrapped around you. You didn't brought one and you might catch a cold because of this. Just wear mine.” He whispered to you. You faced him and thanked him for his concern. The ride started and you tightened your grip on the bars. “I am brave!” You screamed!

 

After that ride, you were both dripping wet, thanks to his jacket then you rode another water-involved wherein you'll gonna sit on a circular chair and the water will be the one who'll gonna push you. After that, you both looked like you just showered. You were laughing on each other because of your picture. After that, you both changed clothes first then you saw that there's a Viking ride. It was night already but it's more exciting.

 

Yah! Kyeongmin-ah! Let's ride that big boat. C'mon! I wanted to be adventurous for today.” Then he gave you an okay sign then run on the queue. When you got there, you searched for a perfect spot on the most left part of the ride wherein it will take you really high. The ride started and you heard girls that were squealing as the rides goes higher and higher. You could feel the cold air and it was really breath-taking. On the middle of the ride, you felt dizzy suddenly. Of course, you couldn't shout and order them to stop then ride. You leaned on Kyeongmin's shoulder until the end.

 

Noona! You look so pale. Gwaenchanayo? Water?” You quickly searched for the bathroom because the moment you felt dizzy, you felt like throwing up. You knew that it wasn't because of the ride because you never get dizzy just because of riding those. He bought water instantly and waited at the door of the restroom. Minutes have passed, you at last, stepped out of the bathroom.

 

You thew up, right? Here's the water. Let's just go home.” He suggested.

I did threw up. Sorry and no. let's stay here!” You protested.

But look what happened to you. It simply means that you need to rest.”


 

He insisted as he touched your forehead to check your temperature.

 

THE DEAL! Just guide me!”

Noona. Do not be so stubborn/!”

 

You were already arguing infront of the people and you could hear their weird comments.

 

Are they fighting?Why still so cute?”

They look so good together. Korean couples are the best.”

The two Koreans quarreling with each other. I just find it cute!”

 

Okay, noona!” You suddenly hugged him then continued searching for the next ride which you haven't tried yet. Just ignoring dizziness and headache. Late night came. Chae Rin noona! That will be our last ride, the big electric fan. Kidding. Let's go there now!” He then hold your hand then sat on the ride. When you reached the top, you unexpectedly heard something from Kyeongmin. Did he just confess to you?

 

Noona! I have feelings for you. I didn't know how to say it but y-yeah. I do have.” You sighed and smiled at him then held his hand. Kyeongmin-ah. Noona loves you as a friend and as a brother. But you know that I am waiting for someone and I promise to someone, right? Please do understand it. I didn't mean to hurt you. I think I ruined your day but at least I became honest to you.”


 

He didn't respond. Kyeongmin, you are always special to me. Remember that. You always take care of me and I don't want our treatment with each other change because you confess. I didn't reject you, remember that also.” You then gave him a hug before the ride goes down. You almost thought that he will not hug back because of what happened. He your hair, hugged you tighter and whisper to your ears.

 

Noona. Allow me to say this, I love you Ne, I will understand you, I will try too. My treatment to you will not change. Promise!” He broke the hug and the ride ended. You both started walking back to the car park. Kyeongmin called his mom to tell that you wanted to go home. As he was talking on the phone,you suddenly felt major headache and dizziness. You stopped for awhile and he didn't notice you since he was busy on the phone.

 

I can't see clearly. What's happening to me?” You thought then you fainted and became unconscious. Kyeongmin still didn't what happened to you until, Noona. Umma is at-------” He looked left and right and didn't saw you. He panicked and turned around. He saw a girl lying on the ground surrounded by the people. He zoomed in his eyes and, “CHAE RIN NOONA!” Kyeongmin carried you and brought you to the clinic inside. He was so worried and didn't know what to do. Someone called him.

 

Kyeongmin-ssi. Where are you? I thought you were about to go out when you call me awhile ago.”

Come to the clinic inside. Noona fainted! Tell Mrs. Woo! Ppalli!”

What? Ne! Wait for us!”

 

He dropped the call and watched you being given first aid. She'll wake up soon. If she's starting to have eye problems, maybe it's because of it since it can cause terrible head ache and dizziness.” Then the nurse gave an ointment to Kyeongmin so he could put it on your head or let you smell it to regain your consciousness. For her to be safe, it would be good to bring her to the hospital. If she wants.”

 

Kyeongmin just nodded and at last your mom and his mom arrived. He told everything that happened and your mom told them that you should be brought home already since you didn't like clinic and hospital. She will get better at home. She would love to take a treatment on the house rather than on the hospital. So maybe if we take her home now, she'll gonna woke up!” Your mom told them so they brought you on the car. Your head was resting on Kyeongmin's lap.

 

When you arrived at home, he carried you to your room. He wondered why Hee Jin was still not there. Your mom went inside with a wet towel and wipe it on your face thinking it might help. She tied your hair and kissed her forehead. Kyeongmin, you better sleep now. Noona will be okay. Thank you for taking care of her.”

 

They both left your room. Hours passed and at around 2AM, you regained your consciousness. You opened your eyes and searched for Hee Jin but she was not beside you. You tried to get up even though you still had headache. You went out of the room and headed to the stairs. You were forever leaning on the wall as you walk since you can't see clearly anymore compare before. When you went down, head ache became worse and you knew that you'll gonna throw up again. You rushed to the bathroom, opened the light and there you were facing the toilet bowl. Your knees felt like jelly because of your head ache so you couldn't get up. After you vomit, you just stayed there and leaned on the opened door trying nott o shout even though you could not take the pain anymore.

 

At last, Hee Jin came home. She opened the door and, of course, she thought that everybody was sleeping already. She went inside the house and was about to go upstairs when she noticed that the bathroom was still on. She went there and found you on the door with your unexplainable face. She rushed to you and asked what happened. The moment she tapped your shoulder, you threw up again.

 

OMO! RIN! What's happening to you? Always sick?” She the rubbed your back as you threw up. After that, she helped you get up and bring you to the sofa then get a glass of water. You kept on holding on your head and cried. She then saw you like that so she quickly searched for a pain reliever then rushed to you.

 

Drink this, Rin! It might get you better.” You followed her then she led you back to your room and slept. You lied down to your bed and observed for awhile. She was so worried for you so she took your phone and her phone then headed to the terrace. He searched for Sandeul's number on your phone and video called him. At last, he answered it but he turned ff the video.

 

Yeoboseyo? Mian if I turned off the video, I don't look good. Nugu? Wae call on the wee hours?” Sandeul asked with a yawn.

Sandeul! This is Hee Jin.” His eyes widened when he realized that it's your bestfriend.

Hee Jin, why? Did something happened to Rin? Tell me!”

 

Then Hee Jin told everything she saw awhile ago when she got home.

 

Sandeul! Did you and Rin? Ah, you know?”

HUH? Can't understand.”

You know what I mean. Did you and Rin did that?”

WHAT THE! For God's sake, I respect her so much and didn't even thought of that even once.” He defended.

Why is she vomiting like that and I think she's dizzy and has headache!”

We really didn't. How is she right now? Can I see her? Fudge! I am already panicking here. I feel like I'm a bad guy here!”

Yah! You tuned off the video, right? Just see her next time maybe I will just send you a photo of her.”

Do it now! I will start screaming if you didn't. Who's Kyeongmin, by the way?” He suddenly asked Hee Jin.

How did you know him, that cute guy?” she wondered.

Tweets of Rin!”

Aigoo. Jealous?” She laughed, “I need to hang up now and go back to my best chingu, Kyeongmin is such a nice guy. She takes care of Rin so much and she's sleeping next to our room.”

HEY! WAIT. CHAKAMAN! Tell Rin to get well soon and I love her so much and don't mind that Kyeongmin!”

 

Hee Jin dropped the call.


 


 


 



 

What's happening now, you? O.O

Comments puhlease. Whatcha think?