Will this be fine until the end?

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next day, your dad woke you up very early in the morning.

 

Appa. It's too early.”

Someone's waiting for you.”

Who? I don't want to get up because I still have headache and I might just get dizzy and stumble.”

Okay, baby.I will let him in and Zico and I will go now. Your medicines are on the table. All you have to do is drink it. Okay? Love you.” And you heard Zico, “RIN. LOVE YOU. BYE!”

 

Minutes have passed and you heard someone opened the door. You didn't bother to check who it is. Then someone removed your hands on your forehead and that someone put his hand instead.

 

It's me.” Sandeul whispered, “How are you now?”

I am fine!”

I love you.”

 

You suddenly remembered something.

 

You have schedule right?”

 

He nodded.

 

Why are you here? Don't tell me you have plan to ditch?”

Ani. That's why I came here very early and have breakfast with you then I will go there after this.”

 

He showed you lunchboxes. You smiled and grabbed it. You opened it and it was beautifully made and you knew that it was delicious. You pouted.

 

Don't you like it?” Sandeul worried.

It's not that.”

Then why?”

Ahh. I should be the one doing this for you and it looks delicious but I …..”

Shhh. It's okay. I love doing this and hey, it's all healthy don't worry.”

Wait. I will get drinks downstairs.”

No need! I bought tropicana sparkling for us!”

Endorser? Haha. Okay!”

 

You two started eating happily and you were feeding each other and it's just so cute. After eating, you had selca with him with close eyes. You set it as your new wallpaper and him also.

 

I need to go now!”

Ah, Junghwan. 2 weeks to go. Just saying!”

I know. Bye. I love you, take care and lock the doors.”

 

You accompanied him outside and watched him went away. You had nothing to do on the house. You asked yourself why suddenly Sandeul was permitted to do those things like he's not an idol anymore. Sandeul headed to their first activity and he seemed so bright. “What's up?” Baro asked. “Hyper again!” CNU added. “Better than being depressed.” Jinyoung said. Sandeul was so happy that day and the members liked it for some reasons. He smiled more often and yes, ate a lot of food again. The bunny was back. After their sched, Sandeul asked a big favor to B1A4.

 

Tell it first before we agree, hyung!” Gongchan advised.

Okay then. Listen.”

 

He then explained his plan and everything to them. They were laughing all the time but then.

 

OKAY. LET'S DO THA!” They said in chorus.

Really? Thank you! Hyung! I will go first.”

YA. Go home early. What about manager hyung?!?!” Jinyoung worried again.

I asked him already. Don't worry!”

 

On your house, your dad called you and said that he won't be home that night because of a sudden business trip. Zico also who needs to go overseas for 2 days. He'll be back on Thursday. “I am alone!” You sighed, turned off the lights and laid down on your bed. You fell asleep. An hour passed while you were already in deep sleep already, someone held your arm. You got nervous and chills. Since no light was on, you couldn't see anything and who it was.

 

OMO. Who are y-----” you said in a low and chilling voice. The mysterious person didn't respond. You tried to get up but then he tightened his grip but that time, it was on your wrist. You struggled harder but then that person pulled you closer then hugged you.

 

Are you scared?”

YAAAAAAAAAA~” You screamed and hit the person then stood up and switched on the light.