He Will Never Understand

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Months have passed, Sandeul was still thinking of you. He always do great in every performance but after, B1A4 often found him looking nowhere or in deep thinking. He sometimes just stayed in the corner and not get along with the others. He was just quiet on their trips or at their dorm. Sometimes he was just staring at his phone looking at your picture as his wallpaper. His co-members felt worried about him but they tried to reach for him but nothing happened. They don't let him stay alone because he will just cry thinking of you. He really wanted to communicate or think a way to communicate nut he tried not to be tempted because he didn't want you anymore to be involved on the issues. He had not seen you for months and felt like dying. He was still holding onto your promise that you'll gonna wait for him no matter what happened.

 

One day when they had no schedule, B1A4 planned to go to their home but Sandeul was not in the mood to other things.

 

Yah! Lee Sandeul. Not going out again?” Jinyoung asked him.

Aniyo. Gonna stay here only.”

Yah! Hyung!! C'mon. Cheer up. Noona doesn't want to see you like that.” Gongchan cheered him up.

I am okay here, guys. Go on. I just need to rest.”

You say so but please, when something happened call us immediately.” CNU said.

 

He just nodded and watched them went out of their dorm. After that he just laid down on your bed thinking of you again.

 

Chae Rin. Please call. I miss you, I tried to call you but I think you already changed your number because you're not in Korea anymore but you did save my number right? I am begging you. I just want to know if you're okay.” He then sighed and looked at his selca with you. He opened his twitter and looked at the mentions but it's full of tweets from his fangirls. No one also sent him a DM. He sighed again for the nth time.

 

Meanwhile on the Philippines, you went out of the house without telling anymore. Since you still have many load, you decided to call Sandeul even though it will eat up all your load. You just really wanted to ask if he's doing fine. You dialed his number while you were just walking and walking without knowing where the road will take you. On the other line, Sandeul received a call from an unrecognized number and it's not from Korea. “Yeoboseyo?” Sandeul quickly answered.

 

It took you time to talk since you already heard his sweet voice.

 

Ju—Junghwan?” Finally, you said a word.

 

Sandeul suddenly smiled as he heard your voice and knew that it was you.

 

Rin! I miss you. I have been waiting for your call since you left. I really miss you!!”

How are you? You okay? Are you in a sched right now? Did I disturb you? I bet you're eating the right food huh. You tired?”


 

You didn't stop asking him that kind of things because you really missed him.

 

Relax, Rin. I am okay. I am now because I heard you voice again. How are you there? Are you having difficulties?”

No. I am doing good here. Don't worry.” You're voice seems like that you were about to cry.

Really? Please be healthy always. I am not there to watch you. I am holding on to your promise. I will also wait for you. I'll be a good idol.”

Really? Thank you. Ah, Junghwan. Next year, I'll be studying here already. Maybe, I will stay here until I graduated. I'll be a frosh again.”

 

Sandeul didn't respond and you knew why. You just tried to sound happy so he won't get worried. You didn't want to make it more complicated for the two of you.

 

Junghwan. Sorry, I am really sorry.”

I will never understand. If it's hard for you the it's harder for me. I need to act happy when I am in front of the people but deep in inside, I am dying.”

 

You started to tear up as you heard his statement. People were now looking at you so you covered your face with one hand. You sniffed so tears won't flow down.

 

Are you blaming me now, Junghwan?” You told him with a weak voice.

Rin. You crying?” I didn’t mean to. Stop. Don't. I am not there to comfort you. Where are you? Aren't you at your house?”

 

You suddenly looked around and you didn't know the place anymore. You got scared like a kid even though you were already 19 years old since you were really unfamiliar with that place.

 

I didn't know where I am. I don't know. I don't know this place anymore.” You cried on the phone.

What? You're lost??? Stop crying. Hang up now and call Hee Jin. I love you Rin. Take care. Wish to see you, bye!” You then hang up then called Hee Jin but she wasn't answering her phone. Your couldn't call your mom because she might get worried and Mrs. Seo also because she's out. No choice but to call Kyeongmin even though you didn't know if his classed ended already.

 

Kyeongmin-ah. Where are you?” Your voice that time was cracking.

Noona, Still at school, waiting for the next class, my last class. Why?”

Huh? I didn't know how to go home. I am lost. I don't know where I am.”

What? How come? You then told him that you were just walking and walking to entertain yourself but then you didn't know the place where the road took you.

Aigoo. Okay okay! Wait for me there. Describe me the place then I will just skip my last class. Stay there, huh!”

 

Kyeongmin looked so worried at that time and one of his blockmates noticed it. He had a slight clue why since you were communication with one another on english. He then dropped the call and immediately fixed his things.

 

Girlfriend? You'll gonna skip class?” He asked Kyeongmin.

I have no girlfriend. I just need to go to someone right now. I need to skip the last class. Need to go now.”

Denial prince. Okay then. I'll just tell our professor that you're sick when he check the attendance.”

 

Kyeongmin bowed to him then made his way out of the room then out of the university. He went home first then started searching for you at every possible place. Thirty minutes passed and at last, he found you sitting somewhere all alone.

 

Noona! At last. Kaja? Let's go home. Gwaenchanayo?” He then worriedly asked you and you just nodded.

Seems like you're over-thinking again. You want to go to out first, I mean, let's go to the mall? Is it okay?” He suggested and you just nodded again since you felt so sad that time. He called a taxi and instructed the driver to bring them to the mall. When they arrived there, you still remained quiet.

 

Noona. We're here to have fun. You should not stay in the house everyday. Just tell me if you want to go out, I will accompany you.” He then gave you his cute full smile so you smiled also ans poked his cheeks again.

Aigoo. My Kevin Woo.” You uttered then messed up with his hair.

Okay. Let's watch an english movie then we'll gonna eat after.” He winked at you.

Yeah, thank you!”

 

You both chose a good movie, bought popcorn and drinks then went inside the cinema. On the middle of the movie, you suddenly got headache and you thought that its because of over thinking to something. You didn't know what position you wanted to do because it's terribly aching so you just rested your head on Kyeongmin's shoulder. He suddenly looked at you and he was blushing. Good thing, the cinema was too dark so your couldn't notice him plus you were just thinking how your head ache will go away.

 

Chae Rin noona, you okay?”

Ne!”  You just pretended because you wanted him to enjoy the movie.

 

At last the movie ended, some of the lights were . You stood up first and he noticed that you were constantly touching your head and your face could not be painted anymore. You quickly made your way out of the cinema.

 

Kyeongmin-ah.” You slung on his arm. He got shocked again with your actions and realized that something's wrong. He then faced you and asked why.

My head. It hurts. Can't take it.”

Whe? What happened? Since when?”

 

He touched your forehead if you have fever but none. So he just put his arms around you to guide you. Little did he knew that his blockmates were at that mall also and saw what he just did to you.

 

Hey. It's Kyeongmin Seo, right? See, still wearing the uniform. He did skip class right?”

Yeah. He told me that he need to go to someone and here he is.”

She's also the girl last time when we saw Kyeongmin before going home. She's pretty.”

Kyeongmin's girlfriend!” They all gave a teasing look to each other as one of them told that statement.

 

Back to you. “Noona, let's eat first then I will buy medicine then let's go-------” He didn't finish his talking because his blockmates suddenly popped out from nowhere.

Hey, Kyeongmin! You're here also. You haven't told us.”

It's unplanned that's why.” He told them while his arm was still around you.

Introduce her. She's very pretty.”

Oh. Okay. Ah. She's Woo Chae Rin, my noona. Noona meet my kind classmates.” They all greeted you and gave them a smile and bowed to them. “Noona? Sister?” One butted in. “No. She's my friend. She's a year older than me that's why I call her noon. Oh guys. We need to go, she has head ache right not. We need to eat then go home. Next time, I will join. Promise! Bye!” He bid goodbye to them and you also.

 

Headache? A girl? Something important? Wrapping his arm around hers.”

Hey. You're giving meaning again. C'mon. Let's just have some fun.”

 

You then found a resto and Kyeongmin immediately ordered. When the food came, you just ate a little because of your headache. You lost your appetite. After that, he bought medicine for you.

 

Kyeongmin. Let's have a selca before going home.”

Selca? I thought you have headache.”

C'mon. Let's have one then let's go home. You saved me twice.”

 

He then agreed and you had one with him. After that you both went home. You went directly to your room and so he was. Before you sleep, you tweeted first the photo with a caption.

 

Feels like dying because of my headache. :( Is it because of thinking someone too much? Thank you my cute dongsaengy for saving me. Don't skip class again. Ppyong!”

 

Then you decided to sleep. Meanwhile on Korea, Sandeul was still alone on their dorm since his co-members will go back tomorrow morning. He couldn't sleep so he just opened his twitter again. Floods of tweets from his tons of fangirls. He checked your twitter and found out that you just tweeted.

 

She's sick? My gosh! I could not do anything. This is annoying. Why is it always because of me? I feel so guilty. Woah! Who's this guy? Why is she with Rin? Omo! Who is he? Dongsaeng? Cousin? What? Ugh!” Then he turned off his laptop then tried to sleep. But still he could not because he was so bothered who's that guy.