And there he goes~

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

Chae Rin, Rin, Rin! Wake up. Babe. Hey! Wake up!” They saw Sandeul crying while trying to wake you and didn't know what to do. Your mom rushed to the two of you and asked Sandeul what happened but he couldn't speak and just cried. Kyeongmin took out his phone and called Dr. Lee's number. Forget about the surprise! Sandeul carried you to your bedroom and they were all so worried for you. Thirty minutes have passed, Dr. Lee arrived and rushed to you not minding who were the people on your bedroom. She was so worried since she treated you like her own daughter. Sandeul was just looking. After she checked you up, she advised your mom to take all the est and examinations so they could gave the possible treatment and schedule and everything tomorrow. Your mom nodded and thanked Dr. Lee.

 

She'll woke up in a while. Let her rest and at least there someone to stay with her.”

Ne!”

 

A guy answered and Dr. Lee wondered why is he the one who answered. She turned around and her eyes widened to see her son inside the room. “Junghwan?” Sandeul gave his eyesmile same as hers. “SON!” Sandeul rushed to her and hugged her then he cried even more. Her mom rubbed his back. “Sandeul, everything will be fine. Be strong for her. I am glad that you are with her now. I miss you. Stop crying. Rin doesn't want to see you like that.” He nodded and nodded while crying then looked at you. Kyeongmin sat beside you and touched your face.

 

Noona.” Tears came out from his eyes. “Why?” Those are only the short words he could say as he stared at you. Sandeul was watching him. His mom, Mrs. Seo and your mom left Kyeongmin and Sandeul with you because they nned to talk about something. When they went out,

 

Kyeongmin.”

Hyung?”

Do you love your noona? You know what I am talking about.”

 

He took seconds to answer that question because he didn't know if it's still correct to say the truth to your boyfriend. “Yes, hyung.” Sandeul nodded.

 

I confessed to her back then, she rejected it and told me the reason and I accepted it wholeheartedly even though it's painful.”

I'm gonna tell something to you Kyeongmin.”

What is that hyung?”

We're getting married.”

WHAT?”

 

Sandeul nodded.

 

But hyung, you are both young and ---------

You know what Chae Rin is going through right? I want to do it before it's too late.

 

Kyeongmin didn't have the chance to respond and just looked at you with sad eyes. He pouted and looked down. Sandeul patted his back. “You'll gonna find someone like her. Don't worry.” Finally, you regained your consciousness. The moment you opened your eyes, Kyeongmin quickly went out of the room feeling so sad. You suddenly got nervous when your right eyes couldn't really see clearly anymore. “What's happening to me?” You thought. You tried to blink multiple times but still the same.

 

You okay now?”” Sandeul asked you. Ofcourse, you didn't want him to get even more worried so you just changed the topic.

Is that Kyeongmin? Why did he went away?”

Ne, it's him. I told him what's our plan maybe he's hurt but I explained to him already.”

 

You tried to get up and sat on the bed.

 

That kid. He always take care of me since the day I stayed here. I will miss that guy.”

Heyyy. What re you saying? You're here in their house again, you'll gonna see him everyday.”

You know what I mean Junghwan.”

 

He didn't replied back again because you always bring that topic that he didn't want to talk about. “Ah, about what happened this night.” You bowed your head as he said those words. You started to get even more nervous on what will be the next words are.

 

W-what about it?” You asked him.

Your mom....

 

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. He lifted your face and gave you a smile. Your eyebrow raised because of his reaction.

 

She agreed.”

 

You looked at him with amusement and jaw-dropped. You couldn't react or even smile even though you were so happy to hear that.

 

You sleep now, I'll call your mom. Be ready for later.”

Later?”

Yes coz it's already dawn. You'll have the rest of the examination later care of my umma.”

Oh.”

 

You closed your eyes as he went out of the room and sleep. Your mom will slept beside your for 2 days since one room will be occupied by Sandeul and his mom. Few hours had passed. Somebody woke you up. “Noona. Wake up. You'll go to the hospital today, right? Ppalli. Eat downstairs and prepare.” You slowly opened your eyes to check the time and unfortunately, your right eyesight never went back to normal. You tried to cover it as your get up.

 

Noona. What happened to your right eye?”

Oh. Ah, nothing.” You laughed and removed it.

 

You washed your face first, went down to eat with them. You forgot that Sandeul is staying on your home. Dr. Lee was on the hospital already because she needs to do daily rounds. She stopped near the dining table and just stared at Sandeul. Your mom, Kyeongmin, Mrs. Seo and Sandeul were all looking at you.

 

Why?” Sandeul asked then you suddenly remembered why he was at your house. “Ah!”, you said. Then started eating with them. After that, you showered and prepared. While you were on preparation,

 

Kyeongmin-ah, Mrs. Seo, you want to come with us at the hospital?” Your mom asked them.

I want t----------”

No, we're okay here. Just go on and we'll pray for her.” Mrs. Seo answered while Kyeongmin was a bit annoyed for what his mom did.

 

An hour had passed then they all headed to the university hospital to meet Dr. Lee, Sandeul's mom. On the trip, your mom was talking with someone on the phone, it was your dad. “Umma. How's appa and Zico?” You asked but then your mom didn't respond because she was seriously talking to your dad.

 

Rin!” Sandeul called.

Ne?” Then he held your hand and you blushed. Everyone on the house was still clueless on what happened to your eyesight because you tried to appeared normal in front of them. Thirty minutes had passed and you all arrived at the university hospital.

 

Hey, Junghwan. Even though you're not in Korea, many Filipinos know B1A4, why are you not in disguise?” You yelled at him before going out of the car.

Then I'll be just a ninja. Don't worry. I'm good!”

Whatever.”

Hey, kids. Ppalli!” Your mom ordered.

 

Then you headed to Dr. Lee's private room for examination.

 

Umma!” Sandeul greeted his mom.

Oh, son! Good thing you accompanied her.”

That's my primary reason, I told that to you.”

Oh, yeah!”

 

Then Dr. Lee started the basic examinations like checking the blood pressure, heartbeat, vital signs, eyes and everything. Your mom and Sandeul were just watching you. Then, time for eye check-up. You refused to it.

 

Why, Chae Rin?” Dr. Lee asked and of course, you couldn't give her a good alibi so you didn't respond then continued with the check up. She checked up first your left eye and it was still the same since the last check-up. Right eye next.

 

Stop blinking, Chae Rin!” Dr. Lee scolded you.

Umma!” Sandeul shouted also.

Hey, Sandeul, let your mom do what she wants.” Your mom advised him.

Huh? Oh. Mianhae, Mrs. Woo.”

Umma.” Your mom said.

 

Then Sandeul smiled because your mom allowed him to call her umma at last. Back to watching you again.