Check-up

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

A week had passed and you started adjusting to the college life in the Philippines and trying not to compare in Seoul even though you miss it so much. Kyeongmin always wait for you when you had the same time with him and you also met his korean friends in the university and you were so happy with that but not as happy as before. Someones you just wanted to stay at school because when you are at home, you also thought of Sandeul and cried. One day after you class, when you got out of the building your mom was there.

 

UMMA.” You and Hee Jin chorused and at last your mom found you.

Why, umma?”

I told you, checkup right?”

Oh, but------”

Let's go now Rin. So you will now why your head is always aching and you vom-------” Hee Jin slipped.

Shikeurreo!” You nudged her.

What?”

She is just exaggerating, umma!”

 

Then you headed to the university hospital. You sat on thee waiting area then a nurse came out and it's a korean. “There are so many koreans here in PH.” You told Hee Jin, you stood up then headed inside. The doctor was a lady and you sat first because she was busy doing something.

 

Good morning, do----” You greeted her and your eyes widened as you saw her face.

 

Chae Rin-ssi?”

UMMA!”

 

Then you greeted her again. “So you are the one being referred by Dr. Kim.”  You nodded and she started your medical exam. She asked what were you feeling about your body condition. Since she is a doctor, you told her everything about it since last year. The check up ended then she decided to talk to you and you know it's about Sandeul.

 

Rin. We are okay now. Thanks to you.” You smiled and nodded but you just kept your head down.

How are you now?”

Ah... I am okay. I am feeling good and I feel better because my wish came true about you and Junghwan.” You gave her a fake bright smile so she won't notice the truth. There was not a time that you won't cry at night when your remembered everything he told you.

You want to talk to Sandeul? He regret everything he said to you before. He even went to the airport right after his sched but then your gone.” Pain hit your chest as you learned that thing but tried to stay calm.

Why did he do that? Please tell him that I am okay now. I am moving on. Thank you.” You bowed to her and went out of the room. Tears fell from your eyes but the you quickly wiped it away before anyone can see it. Mrs. Lee then followed you.

 

Rin. You may get the results next week.” You just nodded and went home with your mom and Hee Jin. Mrs. Lee called her son after that and told him what you said.

 

She said that? She's moving on? But why? I thought you told her wh-----”

She avoided it Junghwan.”

 

Sandeul just sighed and ended the call. Jinyoung noticed him while they were on the rehearsal.

 

Gwaenchanayo?”

I am so depressed right now. I think she doesn’t believe that I really went to the airport because she is still hurt and what I said to her.”

You could not blame her since a girl is very emotional and yeah, it's your fault.”

I know but ugh.. I don't know. This is sht. I even ignored when Hee Jin called me and told me that Rin is sick. I am so stupid. Sandeul pabo. Hyung, I am so stupid.”

 

Sandeul couldn't perform well on the rehearsal because of you. It was the time that he really did not want to happen but it happened because of his stupidity.


 


 


 


Boring chapter~~ -_-